Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 11:46 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Why don't you ask Obama? I never said that.
Nice try at deflection though.
Care to actually ANSWER the question I asked (which wasn't even directed at you - but since you butted in...)?

Ken
You are the one supporting him raising the tax rate, I figured you'd have a valid reason to do so..

But I guess not, Obama said its good, so his little lemmings applaud...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 11:47 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Romney was put in check by the President of the United States and Commander in Chief, and he felt it.

Everyone did.

There was this mayhem, then eerie calm that felt dangerous. He suddenly realized he was talking to the Commander in Chief.

ROMNEY: I — I think interesting the president just said something which — which is that on the day after the attack he went into the Rose Garden and said that this was an act of terror.

OBAMA: That's what I said.
Nice try...Obama was prepped into saying "the buck stops with me"....he took the bait, said in anger...can the lefties not add 2 + 2 ......... Questions require absolute answers including an answer to the one he refused and railroaded. Obama is officially in the frying pan....don't forget folks, The Buck Stops With Obama. He will need to answer why aid was refused when it was well known to be a life and death situation , asked for and not only refused...but the request was ridiculed.... almost daily stuff comes in that bamboozles the democrats, theres no end to pathways showing unimaginably poor leadership.

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-17-2012 at 12:03 AM..

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I didnt ignore the people at all, we were discussing the EMBASSIES.. One doesnt need to go any further to the individuals to know its not a terrorist attack because the embassies are not civilian in nature, and neither are the people that were in them..
Absolutely the people were CIVILIANS.
I even posted the dictionary definition of "CIVILIANS" to show that.

Civilian - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The occupants were CIVILIANS.

Ken

12,642 posts, read 15,602,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
You mean as dumb as YOU?
I was referring to the PEOPLE.
Again, it's sad to note that you seem to think the PEOPLE are so UNIMPORTANT.
But then again that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Ken
I've gotta agree. That was quite possibly the dumbest explanation I've heard.

But hey, may as well toss this in - What about the USS Cole?

Old 10-16-2012, 11:48 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,846,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
That is because Obama managed to stop it before he was forced to answer questions. Obama and the news kept people in the dark about Libya. Did you see how mad Obama got over the question?

I want to feel safe getting on a plane or going into a building where there are many people. With Obama sleeping at the helm I am not going to feel safe. Obviously it will take mass death for Obama supporters to realize that Obama's foreign policy put Americans in greater danger to another terrorist attack.
If we are going by substance, than Mitt didn't do much better answering certain questions. We still don't know what deductions and loopholes he'll do for his tax plan, and even Marc Rubio couldn't say what they are--and yet it wasn't a "losing" point because people apparently don't always value substance and accuracy in responses. There were questions that neither candidate answered throughout the debate. The reason Mitt lost this particular question is because he got overly aggressive and pointed his finger at Obama about a comment that Obama DID make, that he claimed Obama did not make, and the moderator came out and agreed with Obama-this made Mitt look stupid and ended up "costing" him what could have been a "win"-- especially when the audience clapped. Mitt looked weak, and defeated in those moments and it "cost" him that win. There were also other times throughout the debate where Obama made certain jabs that made the audience laugh, clap, etc. Mitt never had those "moments" the way Obama did. It made him look like the unfavorable "guy".

Old 10-16-2012, 11:49 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You are the one supporting him raising the tax rate, I figured you'd have a valid reason to do so..

But I guess not, Obama said its good, so his little lemmings applaud...
Again, more deflection...
Can you not ANSWER the question?

No?
Didn't think so...

Ken

Old 10-16-2012, 11:49 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,570,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
I've gotta agree. That was quite possibly the dumbest explanation I've heard.

But hey, may as well toss this in - What about the USS Cole?
That and Beruit are considered acts of war.

PGH---- Don't wrestle with pigs.... It only gets you muddy and the pig happy

Old 10-16-2012, 11:52 PM

27,149 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoozoocracker13 View Post
LMFAO!!!!
Romney was exposed as a lying IDIOT and KNUCKLEHEAD.
CBS and CNN polls have Obama as a clear winner tonight.
Romney is just another OPORTUNIST who would say anything to get elected.

Vulture and Voucher are OUT after tonight.

Obama is a clear winner and Romney is a clear loser.

I'll bet you're wearing your red ruby slippers and clicking your heels.

My neighbor used to say, "If you're going to wish you might as well wish all the way.".

Old 10-16-2012, 11:54 PM

580 posts, read 450,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You must of missed the part where Romney says "these are the people" which actually connects those two comments together.
You must be mistaken...pghquest is always honest, and doesn't lie.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:55 PM

2,299 posts, read 4,827,911 times
And yet again Mittens is a liar. Just can't help himself!!

Mitt Romney 'Binders Full Of Women' Claim Misleads
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections