Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 01:27 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
If she thought her e-mails were in their proper place of custody, then she didn't violate the law.
The law isnt based upon how one thinks. If you think its ok to molest a child, you cant then go back and use your thinking as a defense..
Quote:
She thought she had that authority. As evidenced by her discussing with previous secretaries of state what they had done. They evidently all had that authority. And if Congress passed laws removing that authority, they should have made provisions to provide oversight.

Why don't you tell me who did have the authority?
Which previous secretaries of state, setup home servers, in particular, after obama banned such practices?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Talking That's a fine list of phony "scandals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
1. whitewater
2. options gate
3. travel gate
4. file gate
5. china gate
6. vince foster
7. Benghazi
8. Benghazi cover up
9. facilitating weapons sales to ISIS
10. fomenting muslim revolt in Libya and Egypt
11. email scandal
12. perjury
13. Clinton foundation lying to IRS on returns
14. selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians
15. "pay for play" politics/donations to the foundation
16. high paying speeches for political favors
17. organizing riots at Trump rallies
18. organizing and condoning voter fraud
19. facilitating a rapist
20. committing rape herself
21. using political influence to assist her brother and son in law
22. killing the DNC staffer who provided the emails to Wikileaks
23. killing her physician

That is just the short list- Hillary is a gangster who only cares about money.
Now, please list all the charges filed against Hillary as a result of all the investigations into those 23 years of allegations. And let's not forget the millions of taxpayer dollars consumed by all those "investigations" by frugal Pubs who whimper and whine about wasteful government spending. I won't mention the years spent by Pub congressmen and their staffs "investigatiing" instead of doing their jobs, which is serving the national interest.

Then, if you'd be so kind, list all the convictions resulting from those charges.

Thank you.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:54 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
She thought she had that authority. As evidenced by her discussing with previous secretaries of state what they had done. They evidently all had that authority. And if Congress passed laws removing that authority, they should have made provisions to provide oversight.

Why don't you tell me who did have the authority?
Quote:
She believed that she had the same authority as previous Secretaries of State.

You apparently don't understand how authority is given through designation of authority (DOA). Unless she had a piece of paper (DOA) signed by Obama in her hand saying she had such authority, she didn't have such authority. That DOA must be signed, dated, documented, properly archived, and all relevant parties must be notified and they must sent back signed and dated acknowledgement. Later all these would become government records that can't be destroyed. It's no joking matter even in a 5 people small company! To tell the American people, "I thought I had such authority" is freaking ridiculous and a boldfaced lie!

So where's that signed piece of paper?

Let's say for the argument sake, she did have the authority, there's a whole process, documentation and notification one must go through to re-classify information. Did she follow that process? If she didn't, it means she didn't re-classify such information and didn't re-define how some classified information must be preserved, she would still be in violation of the law.

I don't understand why you still defend her.

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 10-19-2016 at 03:13 PM..

Old 10-19-2016, 02:55 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
first of all- its about POLICY not law-- she might have broke policy -- not the LAW- and 2nd I have posted it 100 times-- true top secret stuff is NOT sent over the regular internet - it is encrypted - it is done in a skiff location- that is guarded --OMG people - please- please get educated on these matters before you accuse-
Please read Post 155

Old 10-19-2016, 02:55 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Now, please list all the charges filed against Hillary as a result of all the investigations into those 23 years of allegations. And let's not forget the millions of taxpayer dollars consumed by all those "investigations" by frugal Pubs who whimper and whine about wasteful government spending. I won't mention the years spent by Pub congressmen and their staffs "investigatiing" instead of doing their jobs, which is serving the national interest.

Then, if you'd be so kind, list all the convictions resulting from those charges.

Thank you.

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either, so what was the point again?

Old 10-19-2016, 03:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Default Ask yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
OJ wasn't convicted of murder either,
...was he charged and taken to trial?

Quote:
so what was the point again?
A tiny detail you somehow missed.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:12 PM

13,607 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
No matter how bad she is, she's still better than Trump, who is the worst candidate in modern history by lightyears. It's just that simple. Against any other candidate she'd be down by 20 or 30 points, but the GOP nominated Trump and gave her the Presidency.
This is the answer to the OP question. It is very simple. You don't need to argue over whether Hillary is crooked or not.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:21 PM

1,808 posts, read 4,040,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Thank you.

I look at it a bit differently. If the right is so inept to not be able to convict her on a single one of those charges .... why would I want them to govern my country?

Old 10-19-2016, 03:31 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Being a good speaker is no indication of intelligence. And with her brain damage, I'd call her far from intelligent, if she ever in fact was.

And by crafty, I assume you mean "willing to blame everyone else for things that should have been her responsibility"?
Is that what you meant by crafty?

I meant strategically intelligent, as in able to assess a situation, and anticipate how others will respond, in order to obtain the most advantageous results from the situation.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:32 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I'll ask again - where is the proof of that?
Her actions are the proof of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections