Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 07:07 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,668,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Today was a wonderful day for America & shows the world that we are a country that rejects racism\ignorance but rather embraces diversity & equality for all.

Obama will be our greatest president!
You forgot to include Michelles admitted hatred for America.

There will be equality in the world when people stop posting with brand names of a person. Black president or just "a president" !!

White president or black president or half and half. Nope. All I hear is "black" president.....and he ain't even black !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 07:09 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Move past????? No, that is a 70% ILLEGITIMACY rate, not a good thing. Unfortunately this is NOT past but present. The white rate is 25% and climbing, also not a good thing.
Oh, ok I misunderstood your #'s...and yes I'll agree...those #'s need to be reduced all around.

Hopefully things will change, if Obama does win the history of the win will hopefully inspire all to do better.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:11 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,613,866 times
Cool Obama = President of the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
You forgot to include Michelles admitted hatred for America.

There will be equality in the world when people stop posting with brand names of a person. Black president or just "a president" !!

White president or black president or half and half. Nope. All I hear is "black" president.....and he ain't even black !!
Sorry bud, but your racism is showing & it isn't very flattering esp since you once lived in California [where that sort of ignorance is detested

LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
I am proud to be an American. What a great nation. I just wish Dr. King, Dr. Sullivan (my mentor) and others who gave so much, could be here today to see this. How thankful I am that I am here to see it.

645 posts, read 910,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
He ain't black. If he is then he is just as much white. Would you like to ask Obama Salami Hussien's mother what race he is?

And that racist pig grotesque American hating wife of his? Dont make me laugh.
Have you thought about anger management? I suppose you are a good Christian.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:14 PM

Talking Obama = President of the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I am proud to be an American. What a great nation. I just wish Dr. King, Dr. Sullivan (my mentor) and others who gave so much, could be here today to see this. How thankful I am that I am here to see it.
I agree, Dr King would be a proud man looking at Obama & give our next president his blessing

Old 08-27-2008, 07:14 PM

1,577 posts, read 2,661,904 times
I wonder if people were saying the same thing when an Irish Catholic won the nomination way back when? I know in my family it was a very big deal, especially to my grandparents who had endured a lot of racism because of their heritage. I would imagine that African American's might feel the same way right now, and I think they have a right to enjoy that moment.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:16 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,668,993 times
Quote:
Sorry bud, but your racism is showing & it isn't very flattering esp since you once lived in California [where that sort of ignorance is detested
And how do you call that racism? Im offering the idea of never ever mentioning color, race, creed, religion....etc. He is a man. A horrible one but he is human being. All of you are calling him black....and he ain't.

I lived in Cali huh? I guess that means something to you because it means nothing to the rest of us. Where is Cali anyway? What does that even have to do with the love you convey to your Messiah? Your new reborn Jesus Christ?

1,827 posts, read 2,589,561 times
Quote:

Everybody's a racist outside of the land of fruits and nuts? Yeah, those
latino's and blacks just LOVE the hell out of each other, don't they? Ask naive fools like Reginald Denny about the loveeeeeeeee. Seems you're kinda all shook up!

Default Obama = President of the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
I wonder if people were saying the same thing when an Irish Catholic won the nomination way back when? I know in my family it was a very big deal, especially to my grandparents who had endured a lot of racism because of their heritage. I would imagine that African American's might feel the same way right now, and I think they have a right to enjoy that moment.
Well stated, sister
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections