Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM

170 posts, read 463,407 times

Advertisements

Mistyriverranch, maybe the sundresses will be fine after all...just looked at the forecast for the graduation and it's supposed to be 72 I know how the forecast can be a tease but I'm packing for it Congratulations to your daughter; mine is also graduating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 11:45 PM

7,383 posts, read 12,680,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysLooking View Post
Mistyriverranch, maybe the sundresses will be fine after all...just looked at the forecast for the graduation and it's supposed to be 72 I know how the forecast can be a tease but I'm packing for it Congratulations to your daughter; mine is also graduating.
You're packing for it? Are you going up to NID? Pack for 72, and for 54, and also for cold nights !

Old 05-10-2011, 12:37 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
Tomorrow, Tuesday May 10th, 2011, is supposed to be 72 in Kellogg, ID? Is this a mis-print? No way, but bring it on baby!

Old 05-10-2011, 04:22 PM

170 posts, read 463,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
You're packing for it? Are you going up to NID? Pack for 72, and for 54, and also for cold nights !
Thanks Clark Fork, the Spokane forecast has changed to rain and 64. We're packing for all contingencies. We're looking forward to looking at some houses in NID on the trip.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysLooking View Post
Thanks Clark Fork, the Spokane forecast has changed to rain and 64. We're packing for all contingencies. We're looking forward to looking at some houses in NID on the trip.
Fantastic! Have a great trip! Let us know about the house hunt. Which areas have you decided to focus on? Way back on an old thread I mentioned that when we did our property hunting I made a habit of taking a digital photo of the plat map and flyer when taking pics of each property, so it didn't end up being one big memory blur of pine trees and dirt roads . Best of luck, and don't excpect to be able to view more than 3-4 houses per day--it's exciting, but it'll wear you out!!! Also, make sure you give yourself a few hours in Spokane and visit the Falls--they ought to be pretty impressive right now!

Old 05-14-2011, 12:37 PM

Today in Sandpoint: 76! Day after tomorrow: in the 50s! But it looks like the "Lost in the Fifties" weekend may get a few sunny days...

Let's have a lilacs report: anyone seen lilacs yet?

Old 05-20-2011, 09:20 PM

54 posts, read 121,427 times
We got back to Ga, last night a lil bit after midnight, long long flight, but we spent 8 wonderful days in Clark Fork, and the surrounding area's. Absolutely loved Clark Fork, We will be moving up for good may of 2012. So looking forward to that...And Thanks ClarkForkFancast for reccommending the Diamond T ranch, enjoy the stay there, all but the extremely hard beds

Old 05-21-2011, 01:22 PM

279 posts, read 486,619 times
We're here!! Just a quick post from my phone. We won't have internet hooked up at home until the end of the month so my online time has been few and far between since i've been doing all of it from my phone, but anyway, we made it. After a 5 day adventure across the country, we pulled into Spirit Lake last Wednesday. Our trip was nothing short of amazing. My favorite stops along the way were definitely Rapid City and Livingston. I'll have more to share on those when I can do a proper recap. Everyone handled the drive well including both dogs and our cat. Our two year old was a rockstar for how she coped. Coming up over Lookout Pass gave me goosebumps (no, literally, it was chilly! Lol!) and seeing the beautiful blue and white Welcome to Idaho sign was pretty much a dream come true. We've only been here a week and a half and we already feel at home. Everyone in town is so friendly and the mountain views from our house are everything we've dreamed of. We love it here so much already. This is definitely where we belong.

I will be back as soon as I have an internet connection, but I just wanted to make sure to stop in to let everyone know that we made it safely... and that we are home.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycabbie View Post
We got back to Ga, last night a lil bit after midnight, long long flight, but we spent 8 wonderful days in Clark Fork, and the surrounding area's. Absolutely loved Clark Fork, We will be moving up for good may of 2012. So looking forward to that...And Thanks ClarkForkFancast for reccommending the Diamond T ranch, enjoy the stay there, all but the extremely hard beds

That's great news! Glad you liked the Diamond T--such nice people, and a really beautiful location. We stayed in the same cabin twice, and I remember the beds being a little too soft...so either different beds, or different tastes !
So have you found a place in CF? May 2012 will be here before you know it...

Here's a pic I posted earlier from the Diamond T, from this time of year.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngirlatheart View Post
We're here!! Just a quick post from my phone. We won't have internet hooked up at home until the end of the month so my online time has been few and far between since i've been doing all of it from my phone, but anyway, we made it. After a 5 day adventure across the country, we pulled into Spirit Lake last Wednesday. Our trip was nothing short of amazing. My favorite stops along the way were definitely Rapid City and Livingston. I'll have more to share on those when I can do a proper recap. Everyone handled the drive well including both dogs and our cat. Our two year old was a rockstar for how she coped. Coming up over Lookout Pass gave me goosebumps (no, literally, it was chilly! Lol!) and seeing the beautiful blue and white Welcome to Idaho sign was pretty much a dream come true. We've only been here a week and a half and we already feel at home. Everyone in town is so friendly and the mountain views from our house are everything we've dreamed of. We love it here so much already. This is definitely where we belong.

I will be back as soon as I have an internet connection, but I just wanted to make sure to stop in to let everyone know that we made it safely... and that we are home.
Congrats on a safe arrival! Glad to hear the trip went well. And it really is a special feeling to see that sign on Lookout Pass...I remember one of the times we drove up to NID that way I put Josh Ritter's "Idaho" song on the CD player as we started down from the pass. So appropriate!
We're looking forward to hearing details. Just get settled first!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho