Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2011, 06:19 PM

54 posts, read 121,427 times

Advertisements

we found a place, and we both miss being there already, todays temp was 96 and humid as all get out in southeast ga. probably coming back again in october for another week's visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
That's great news! Glad you liked the Diamond T--such nice people, and a really beautiful location. We stayed in the same cabin twice, and I remember the beds being a little too soft...so either different beds, or different tastes !
So have you found a place in CF? May 2012 will be here before you know it...

Here's a pic I posted earlier from the Diamond T, from this time of year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 08:13 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,749,912 times
First day out on the new boat today up at Priest. Glorious! Sometimes I think I need to pinch myself so I know I'm really here in this beautiful place!

Last edited by mistyriver; 05-21-2011 at 08:41 PM..

Old 05-22-2011, 12:39 AM

1,573 posts, read 2,927,166 times
OH It is so pretty there. Was installing storm door out master bath and noticed such a pretty view in mirror of green valley leading up to snowy mountain. Wanted to try to get camera but was holding door. Maybe tomorrow.

NICE boat!!!

Forgot update. Been really busy here. Put vinyl in living room and re did my studio and had company and city clerk job making me crazy. LOL Sorry I have not been around. We finally have tulips blooming winter is gone. I LOVE winter so sad for me to see it go. I never get as much done as I hope to but I keep plugging away at it.

Some newness here. LOL Pardon the mess nothing is done yet. http://www.flickr.com/photos/50185661@N03/ (broken link) First 7 pictures and after that is the glitzing of the master bath. Hehehehe Another 6 or 7 pieces to grout tomorrow and then add them to the wall. This project has been a blast. AND I also re did the Front porch but right now the carpet I ripped up is rolled up out there so not taking pictures yet.

Chris

Old 05-22-2011, 11:31 AM

32 posts, read 52,403 times
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself as Candy~O. Beautiful pictures of Idaho. Love living in this state. My motto........ Red State ~~American Girl. I Hope to get to know the people of Idaho on CD.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:50 PM

170 posts, read 463,407 times
Misty your boat looks fabulously fun!! What a nice summer you'll have!

And Shades your house projects look great. That mosiac work is awesome!! WoW!!

Old 05-22-2011, 11:41 PM

1,573 posts, read 2,927,166 times
Thanks Always looking. did another big section tonight. Will try for pictures tomorrow after work. does not photo well at night.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:54 AM

5,266 posts, read 8,749,912 times
Chris, your place is looking great! The living room is lovely.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:23 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
I had an interesting ride home from work Friday. I rode home (on the motorcycle) via Clagstone, the dirt/gravel backroads are much more fun than hwy 95. I saw an animal in the ditch...slowed down as he raised up a bit. A beautiful cinnimon black bear, nice big guy! I had the camera with me...but by the time I got the bike stopped, he took off. Oh well, made my day.

On a side note, the snow is still pretty low in the mountains. I went up Bunco road, maybe 3 miles past the ORV parking area. Ran into snow about a mile from the ridge. Last year we were riding to the Happy Hermit (Lakeview) in late March/early April. This is just wrong...

Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 AM

7,383 posts, read 12,680,248 times
Such a flurry of activity! Must be spring!

Candy~O, welcome to the porch! Just hang out on this forum and you'll get to know us--although some of us aren't in Idaho (yet)

Chris, so glad to see you're back! The photos look terrific. Are you going to hang those pretty B&W curtains back up on the front porch?

Misty, thanks for sharing your pics of Heaven with us...it must have been a perfect day...sigh...

Cabbie, you'll love CF in October. That was one of the best trips we've had so far--larches and aspen catching color, mists over the water--that one week will give you enough energy to keep going until May 2012!

Toyman, the snow is just nature's way of making sure that everything is still green by the time we get to NID later this summer!

Old 05-25-2011, 01:29 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
Howdy NID's and really all Idahoans and anyone remotely interested in Idaho for that matter. On Saturday we took a trip over to Thompson Falls, MT, we took a highway that runs from Pinehurst, ID, up towards Murray, ID, then cuts over and goes all the way to Thompson Falls. Wow, Idaho is a gorgeous state y'all!

Over in the Murray area a bunch of locals looked to have a bear on the back of a quad...couldn't really tell what kind of animal it was as we sped by going east towards Thompson Falls. But it was big and round and looked so bear-like, the men had faces that just said "we've still got a lot of work ta do!"

Spent some time drinking some tall ones and shooting pool in friendly Thompson Falls, MT, then started out back towards Murray, Wallace, and of course our Idaho home, Kellogg. Whoa...I was getting so tired by the time we got off the highway and took the shortcut road to Wallace. It was so foggy and really perty cold, too, it was around 1:00 AM. The road went up-up-up and took so many twists and switchbacks. We startled several batches of deer on the way home to Kellogg that early morning.

Got home and went to sleep within minutes. Fell fast asleep but had the memories of a beautiful northern Idaho-western northern Montana Saturday. Tis a very beautiful place to live I tell you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho