Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 08:18 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
So... you're not... answering... the question???

What question is that?

You haven't answered about 50 of mine, they are too inconvenient, I guess. You pick out one of every 30 questions,
post something 'out there' and just go oblivious on the rest.

Catch up on my questions to you and I'll reciprocate.

Last edited by buddy5; 08-23-2011 at 09:00 AM..

Old 08-23-2011, 08:19 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
BTW, we've had this discussion before.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/19886669-post25.html
Yup. And you are just as wrong now as you were then.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:24 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
I think criminal illegal aliens are just trying to justify their (criminal/illegal) existence in our country.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:26 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
What question is that?

You haven't answered about 50 of mine, they are too inconvenient, I guess. You pick out one of every 30 questions, post something 'out there' and just go oblivious on the rest.

Isn't it funny how that works?

One of my favorite "answers":

If we deported U.S. citizens who drove drunk they wouldn't be able to drive drunk anymore.

I mean really.....you just can't even begin to make this stuff up.

ROFLMMFAO

Old 08-23-2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Isn't it funny how that works?

One of my favorite "answers":

If we deported U.S. citizens who drove drunk they wouldn't be able to drive drunk anymore.

I mean really.....you just can't even begin to make this stuff up.

ROFLMMFAO
He is, in his own mind, attempting to set a clever trap so he will try to use any answer to support his untenable position. Of course, if he reciprocated he would further expose that he is all "what ifs" and zero substance.

So don't expect an answer from this individual. Not going to happen.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:49 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,019,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
As already pointed out, if the illegals weren't here, they would not be breaking our laws or be illegal. Trouble grasping that?
No. I've even agreed with it. It's undeniably true.

But it's also true that if we made all the white guys disappear, there would be a huge decrease in crime of all sorts.

Quote:
You are correct. I haven't shown any link. But then, I haven't tried to. You are the one claiming no link. Let's see some proof of this. Or any of your claims, for that matter.
OK, great! If you're not claiming there's a link, then you shouldn't be politicizing this tragedy to push the agenda of getting rid of the illegal immigrants.

Quote:
BTW, "any other group" of illegals, not just Mexicans, needs to be kicked out too. They are by definition laws breakers, no matter how you try to spin it. As for your claim of an attempt to "JUST kicking out the drunks", another one of your lying claims. No one but you has uttered those words, an you in a false context. Seek help.
Wow, you're really confused. I didn't claim that anyone is attempting to just kick out the drunks. Perhaps you should re-read my post and then re-reply.

Quote:
Again, delusions of grandeur. No one said all illegals are drunk
Again, you completely mis-read what I wrote. Try again.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
A trait unique to illegal immigrants? Not really.....but it is a trait that is common with illegal immigrants.
But how common? More common than with US citizens of similar socioeconomic background?

Old 08-23-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
As I said, deflection. And poorly done at that.

Just for fun though, chances are extremely good that this illegal that his your car has no insurance. This being the case, yes it would take longer to repair your car.

Even you should be able to grasp that
Insurance doesn't make damage to your car less severe. Sorry. It's not a magic forcefield.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
What question is that?

You haven't answered about 50 of mine, they are too inconvenient, I guess. You pick out one of every 30 questions, post something 'out there' and just go oblivious on the rest.

Are you starting to get it now? Is the little light bulb starting to light up?

Old 08-23-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Insurance doesn't make damage to your car less severe. Sorry. It's not a magic forcefield.
No, it makes it able to be paid for. Sorry, it is something that most illegals don't have so it takes longer for the repair to be completed. Hence, it make the accident worse.

Remove the "force field" around your mind and let soem facts/logic in. You might be surprised what you could learn.

Btw, how do all your evasive arguments relate to the fact that is not in dispute? An illegal driving drunk killed a man. This is uncontested despite all of your attempts to change the conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration