Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 02:47 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenfreund View Post
I agree with that. I think it is a way to take attention away from all the other problems facing this country. Illegals are one of them, but not the main one. But when things are bad, people want to blame someone. It was that way with Hitler, he blamed the Jews.. while this is not the same, there are similarities.

Coporate America and GREED are the problem... they are the reason why we don't have better health care, we have less and less well paying job because they export whatever jobs they can to low wage countries, they profit off the war and on goes the list.

People need to unite to fight for a better future, but that ain't going to happen. Instead those at the top will divide this country over issues like guns or immigration.

DIVIDE and CONQUER
We are UNITING and that is the problem the Dems, illegals dont like it!

Because they think that they are the ones in power,

well, well, well, aren't we showing them different......

What are all the phone calls and faxes to our officials then if it is not UNITING us as AMERICANS to fight illegals?
I am confused with your comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2007, 07:05 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
We are UNITING and that is the problem the Dems, illegals dont like it!

Because they think that they are the ones in power,

well, well, well, aren't we showing them different......

What are all the phone calls and faxes to our officials then if it is not UNITING us as AMERICANS to fight illegals?
I am confused with your comment.

I have heard more then one news station report that nothing has drawn Americans together like the issure of illegal immigration. Of course we expect the supporters of illegal immigration to deny that fact like they deny the fact that illegal immigration is ruining this country.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:19 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,503,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I have heard more then one news station report that nothing has drawn Americans together like the issure of illegal immigration. Of course we expect the supporters of illegal immigration to deny that fact like they deny the fact that illegal immigration is ruining this country.

Oh great so all of the people over in Americas wars have been forgotten?

Isn't that a shame? Illegal workers unite America more than 2 Wars going on?

Americans are being killed overseas on a false war and we care about who is making our hamburgers?

Pitiful and shows exactly who the scapegoats are.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:22 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,673,526 times
I think it is possible to care about both. And fix them both. it is called multi-tasking!!

I cant play now kiddies, I have to red-line some plans!!!!!!!! Later

Old 09-21-2007, 07:25 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Oh great so all of the people over in Americas wars have been forgotten?

Isn't that a shame? Illegal workers unite America more than 2 Wars going on?

Americans are being killed overseas on a false war and we care about who is making our hamburgers?

Pitiful and shows exactly who the scapegoats are.
Charity begins at home and people are getting killed here in America, within our borders. By the way, what makes you think that we are not capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Old 09-21-2007, 08:25 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
I beg your pardon!!!! I have family members who happen to be of Mexican descent and they are fine people. What you said to Mach50 is and was wrong. I argue with him all of the tim e but that was a nasty thing to say to someone.

I have to say that much of what he posted is what the pro-illegal lobby wants people to think. Some of it is true but once someone has entered the country illegally then they are nothing but a criminal. The reason is that even though it is only a misdemeanor to enter illegally, it is a damn felony to do it after one has been deported, as it is a felony to steal or just use a fake or forged or stolen ID, like most of them do. So, that in it self is nothing but propaganda. They can't possibly be law abiding people since they thought nothing of breaking our laws to get here and to stay here.

The next thing about the U.S. stealing the land. I am so sick of this out and out LIE that is passed around by the pro-illegal people. The facts are that countries take land when they win wars. I guss that Mach50 thinks the same way about Israel or even Mexico, who stole parts of their own land. The U.S. paid for all of the land that we now occupy and it matters not about the violence Mach50 makes a big deal about. Look at the way Mexico is "stealing" our land these days and is quite open about it by saying that by demographics they will take our country.

These racist reconquesta's at la voz advocates for the total demise of all white Americans.
Voz de Aztlan: Hispanofacist groups laud suicide bombers- sees immigration protests as beginning of demographic takeover of U.S. - Militant Islam Monitor - Militant Islam Monitor

Click the next link and read all of the bigoted and racist statements by Hispanics against anyone who happens to not be Hispanic in the U.S.
Audio clips of the true agenda of the Illegal Alien Lobby - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION

I am just sick of people acting like white people are the only ones who can possibly be racist and/or bigoted, when in fact some of the most hateful things these days comes from Hispanics. Please stop acting like only Hispanics or Mexicans can or can't be racist and/or bigoted. They come in all flavors. The pro-illegal agenda though, is to always cry racism, personal attack, and whatever else they can yell and post and say to get the subject changed.
Boy, you said that right! If whites were to start a group like the Latin or African American groups, we would instantly be racists! (ex: the white power group)What if we wanted an all white group against illegal immigration?(all races)

Old 09-21-2007, 09:47 PM

273 posts, read 249,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
American doesn't mind importing that natural resource called Oil from Mexico huh?....
I honestly like the people of mexico. The food is great, the guys make me feel taller and their women are beautiful. I truely wish we had invaded mexico instead of iraq and worked at repairing their country.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:58 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,850,889 times
Quote:
Myth: Mexican "illegals" are "parasites" who want a free-ride from the U.S.
I thought this was about myths?

Old 09-21-2007, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo-me View Post
I honestly like the people of mexico. The food is great, the guys make me feel taller and their women are beautiful. I truely wish we had invaded mexico instead of iraq and worked at repairing their country.
Are you sure you don't mean Guatemalans? Mexicans actually are not that short. My Mother is 5'9" full blooded Mexican. Tito Ortiz from the UFC is Mexican and he is like 6'3".

Why would you wish more war upon anyone? Haven't we Americans waged enough war?

Rest assured that the US is the biggest bully on the playing field, 700 bases in 36 countries proves that.

Old 09-21-2007, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
I thought this was about myths?
It is about Myths, most Mexicans I have seen work their ass off for this country. Actually I have only met 1 or 2 my entire life who have taken welfare. Who's flipping burgers? Who's picking strawberries? Who's cutting the lawns? All Mexicans.Who's living 10 to a 1 bedroom apartment in NYC?

The majority work their ass off and get spit on while our country and companies profit off of their labor. The least we Americans can do is allow these hard working people to have some medical help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration