Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 08:10 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,919 times

Advertisements

here i am thinking this thread was about something really wrong

Old 06-15-2012, 08:11 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I think illegals have some place in this economy... If they have construction skills they can do your home remodeling for cheap. We did our entire 3 story house remodeled for cheap with illegal Polish labor. It was still expensive at $240,000 but we even sneaked by without building permits. Otherwise, maybe we couldn't afford a 3 story remodeling.

Ilegals have it the toughest to survive, and they have to do the hardest under the table work. We need them to harvest our crops when other people won't do that.
People like you are half the problem. You should be facing fines.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:14 PM

750 posts, read 1,445,899 times
What kills me this will stand. No matter what we say it will not matter. Obama just added 800k of more workers into our job market. Never mind the fact we do not have enough jobs for Americans. Nor the fact we have not created enough jobs to keep up with our population growth for years. And to top it all off we send tons of jobs overseas every year. Romney is more then fine with this race to bottom. I mean for the love of god were in a time of high unemployment. Mark my words even if Romney gets into office he will do nothing about this. The business lobby will cry tales of woe about how they need the cheap labor. The high tech lobby will get in on the act too at some point too. They will be crying about needing more engineers and IT workers. How they just need more visas it never ends. We have had high unemployment for years. I mean is anybody home in Washington hello? It is just unreal how both parties have sold us out. We have no voice anymore.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:18 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,744,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
You know you're really not too bright, you post a picture of yourself on here and your exact location.

You like to boast about how you get SSI disability when you're capable of working, sooner or later someone who knows you or has seen you in their area will report you.

Now you're bragging about this, won't your parents be thrilled when the city/county knocks on your door...LOL.

It amazes me when people have to post on here their birthdates, pictures on their profiles, their location, and then get on here and badmouth their employers or in your case admit to fraud.
Yes, Yes, and Yes x100.

If someone on here really wanted Jesse jailed and fined tomorrow, they wouldn't have a problem doing so.

This is BeSIDeS the fact that he only posted that just to troll in the first place.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
Unless you're changing hotel beds or picking strawberries I seriously doubt you've been misplaced by an Illegal. In fact if you live in my part of the country most of the people we think are illegal are actually here legally on TPS status as "refugees" from politicaly turmoil in El Salvador and Guatemala. You can thank George Bush for expanding that program.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:23 PM

4,400 posts, read 13,395,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
here i am thinking this thread was about something really wrong
Agree. Not sure what is wrong with the idea that productive members of society should be allowed to stay.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:32 PM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy35 View Post
What kills me this will stand. No matter what we say it will not matter. Obama just added 800k of more workers into our job market. Never mind the fact we do not have enough jobs for Americans. Nor the fact we have not created enough jobs to keep up with our population growth for years. And to top it all off we send tons of jobs overseas every year. Romney is more then fine with this race to bottom. I mean for the love of god were in a time of high unemployment. Mark my words even if Romney gets into office he will do nothing about this. The business lobby will cry tales of woe about how they need the cheap labor. The high tech lobby will get in on the act too at some point too. They will be crying about needing more engineers and IT workers. How they just need more visas it never ends. We have had high unemployment for years. I mean is anybody home in Washington hello? It is just unreal how both parties have sold us out. We have no voice anymore.
The lack of voice is why I got so depressed and angry I started to tear up. We can get our voice back.

You know it is still legal to write in someone's name on the ballot. If I don't hear something different from these two jokers, I will be doing that too. Any ideas who might be a person that would clear the illegal people out of our country. I don't think these candidates realize the power of the people. We are just too glad to keep voting for the lesser of the two evils. There is somebody in this country who would be a good representative of the people.

The same would be true for the main election that is for the primary. If they don't get enough votes, they will not win and it would be sent to congress. Gerald Ford was a good president and he was picked by congress. We just have to stop being in a row like sheep and think for ourselves. If enough people say, enough is enough, it is possible to get rid of both of these people who are not qualified and I personally don't think either of them is qualified.

If a person does not understand what our laws are and don't realize they need to rid this country of those 800,000 that are sponging off us, they don't really know what the job of president is supposed to do. The presidents job is to rid our country of invaders that are turning it into a third world country. The country most of them came from is a third world country. I don't want to live in a third world country, but if we cannot get a president that knows how to do the job we are almost there. We need a secure border and stop being so lax at keeping it secure.

Last edited by NCN; 06-15-2012 at 08:40 PM..

Old 06-15-2012, 08:42 PM

4,400 posts, read 13,395,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy35 View Post
What kills me this will stand. No matter what we say it will not matter. Obama just added 800k of more workers into our job market.

How? By allowing productive members of society, who were already here anyway, to stay and continue to be productive members if society.

Never mind the fact we do not have enough jobs for Americans.

These people are just as American as you or I. The only difference is they were not born on American soil, but brought here by their parents and raised in this country as Americans. They were raised here, live here, and are productive members of society...even more so than some of the Americans who were born here.

Nor the fact we have not created enough jobs to keep up with our population growth for years.

POssibly because we spend all our time obsessing about how to get rid of the people who are productive members of society.

And to top it all off we send tons of jobs overseas every year. Romney is more then fine with this race to bottom. I mean for the love of god were in a time of high unemployment. Mark my words even if Romney gets into office he will do nothing about this. The business lobby will cry tales of woe about how they need the cheap labor. The high tech lobby will get in on the act too at some point too. They will be crying about needing more engineers and IT workers. How they just need more visas it never ends. We have had high unemployment for years. I mean is anybody home in Washington hello? It is just unreal how both parties have sold us out. We have no voice anymore.
Personally, I am glad that voices such as yours feel that no one listens to them.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:42 PM

5,500 posts, read 10,522,520 times
So you guys are pissed that illegals are taking up the jobs you won't take?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:45 PM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunny View Post
Agree. Not sure what is wrong with the idea that productive members of society should be allowed to stay.
They are not productive members of society. They are sponging off us and the companies they work for are reaping the benefits. Not to mention that anyone that is here and not legal is a person that does not believe in law and order. They know they don't belong here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration