Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 12:49 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times

Advertisements

Here is a video of Mexicans against America and everything we stand for.

WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)

If it does not load go to the wehategringos.com website and click on flash video...
Thanks so much.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:14 AM

83 posts, read 69,753 times
All that land these squatters are saying is their land, is OUR land. We bought it with gold. Obviously their version of the history books never talked about the Louisiana PURCHASE, or the purchase of all those lands west of Louisiana including California etc.

I think it's time that American Citizens got together in major cities by the THOUSANDS, and did a demonstration towards these illegal criminals who have invaded our country. Let's burn a few Mexican flags. Let's show our Government where WE stand, that we will NOT put up with this sort of thing in OUR COUNTRY.

I wish I could be more vocal, I wish I could put forth a stronger statement. However I feel I would be banned immediately as a racist or worse.

Remember the words, "United We Stand"??? It is time to Unite, and Stand Again. This time for war on our own soil.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:03 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,509,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRR View Post
All that land these squatters are saying is their land, is OUR land. We bought it with gold. Obviously their version of the history books never talked about the Louisiana PURCHASE, or the purchase of all those lands west of Louisiana including California etc.

I think it's time that American Citizens got together in major cities by the THOUSANDS, and did a demonstration towards these illegal criminals who have invaded our country. Let's burn a few Mexican flags. Let's show our Government where WE stand, that we will NOT put up with this sort of thing in OUR COUNTRY.

I wish I could be more vocal, I wish I could put forth a stronger statement. However I feel I would be banned immediately as a racist or worse.

Remember the words, "United We Stand"??? It is time to Unite, and Stand Again. This time for war on our own soil.
This is exactly what we need to do - demonstrate by the thousands. But how do we organize such efforts?

Old 10-02-2007, 07:47 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,151,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
This is exactly what we need to do - demonstrate by the thousands. But how do we organize such efforts?
Why don't we start here? We can figure out where everyone is, and everyone can see if there's a group or organization fighting illegals in their area and they can join it.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:11 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
MAIA Mothers Against Illegal Aliens are based out of Phoenix, AZ. She has been fighting this for awhile. Maybe she could help I think she has made contacts all over the country.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:50 AM

1,511 posts, read 978,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Here is a video of Mexicans against America and everything we stand for.

WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)

If it does not load go to the wehategringos.com website and click on flash video...
Thanks so much.
when you say "what the mexicans really think of the USA and Americans", it makes it sound like youre implying that all mexicans share a similar mindset. isnt that a bit of a generalization on your part?

Old 10-02-2007, 11:53 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,675,600 times
So far thats all we have witnessed.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:57 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,322,780 times
This is my Country!

Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make this statement

DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.

Welcome to come through like everyone else has.

Get a sponsor!

Get a place to lay your head!

Get a job!

Live by OUR rules!

Pay YOUR taxes!

And

LEARN THE LANGUAGE LIKE ALL OTHER

IMMIGRANTS HAVE IN THE PAST!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR

LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU

TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,

then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way ... bent over backwards not to

offend anyone. But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN

that's being offended!

WAKE UP America !!!

Old 10-02-2007, 12:24 PM

1,511 posts, read 978,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
So far thats all we have witnessed.
you should get out more

Old 10-02-2007, 12:26 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,675,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
you should get out more
I have thats the problem!!! I have to work with them. it sucks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration