Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2007, 03:20 PM

1,511 posts, read 977,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I never said or implied all citizens are not criminals, that's something you just made up. But just because we have our own criminals here doesn't mean we have to tollerate an infestation of Hispanic illegal alien crinimals.
right, but we shouldnt punish the well-intentioned because of a few bad apples.

Quote:
If Americans are breaking the law they should be prosecuted and punished.
right. only the lawbreakers. not the entire population. do you see the connection?

Quote:
All illegal aliens are criminals and should be prosecuted, thrown in jail, and have all their assets seized. To do otherwise rewards them for their criminal behavior.

they are considered criminals because the lawmakers said so. what their actual crime is, i fail to see.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:21 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,493,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Mach what is the apostrophe for in "Ferrari's"?
I am an Engineer, pick on my grammar however you like, it will not phase me.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
You god? you know all the numbers? you place blame on one, sounds like someone else should be educated. I can point fingers at whomever I damn well please. It is America after all I have rights.
i dont know all the numbers. i just dont advocate ignorance.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:24 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,666,479 times
So what the supporters of illegals are saying,, is we should just let them have free will to do as they please, disobey our laws, disrepect us, not pay their bills and continue getting free services, and in some cases commiting identity theft. Because they have it hard back home. Yea not going to happen

Old 10-02-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
i dont know all the numbers. i just dont advocate ignorance.
How is it ignorant to blame all those involved? illegals are NOT innocent in any of this, they know our laws and know what they are doing and continue to do.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Hey Ghost
Who yanked on your chain this morning?
nobody. just defending my viewpoint.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
nobody. just defending my viewpoint.
Thats what I do not get, you are allowed to defend yours, but when we do we are ignorant or racist. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 10-02-2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
This is not relevant to today's situation. 400 years ago slavery also existed.
it is relevant, regardless of the existence of slavery.

Quote:
Under no circumstances should the US become involved in trying to influence Mexican politics. It has not worked very well in Iraq and it won't work any better in Mexico.
they are our neighbors. their influx is going to happen. so that means we should be involved, because they are involving themselves.

Quote:
The only people who can change Mexico are it's citizens. And yes, there will probably be bloodshed. Profound political change in Third World countries typically does not come about peacefully. And this, my friend, is where the rubber meets the road. Are the citizens of Mexico willing to risk personal injury or even loss of life to reclaim their country? If they value their country so cheaply that the answer is no, there is no reason for me to think they will value my country either.
but why let them all die when we can use our political influence to reach a diplomatic solution?

Quote:
Total fiction. Our natural resources, infrastructure, budget and just about everything else is under strain because of our burgeoning population. Adding another 50 million is a bad idea.
a redistribution of wealth would make us a lot more accommodating.

Quote:
Guess that doesn't reflect too well on you, now does it?

Enough of this crap. I'm off to the Mustang forum.

you have your opinion, i have mine

Old 10-02-2007, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srands View Post
Why do I have to push 1 to hear message in english? Why in walmart are all the signs in spanish? Just a question!
because american culture is diverse and evolving. read up on it.

Old 10-02-2007, 03:33 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,493,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Thats what I do not get, you are allowed to defend yours, but when we do we are ignorant or racist. hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmm "hang them" and "let them die on their own lands".

Seems like a lot of ignorance and hatred to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration