Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2007, 02:41 PM

1,511 posts, read 978,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Those are my numbers, who I blame and their percentage of that blame.
so you pretty much pulled them from your behind. i would suggest educating yourself before you go around pointing fingers.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:43 PM

1,511 posts, read 978,866 times
Quote:
Well I happen to know they were Mexican, flew the flag, and yes it was found out 7 people in the house were illegals.

Yep whites do meth, and other drugs, our citizens we must deal with them, my brother is doing time, being punished for taking from others. Quite a concept.
so why equate theft to mexicans? if it was an isolated incident in which you witnessed people you knew taking tools from your husband's truck, then great. that is an isolated incident. i dont understand why you are trying to associate any race or immigration status with theft, when it is a universal trait.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:44 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,679,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
someone has to sell them the ID and SS#. jobs are not stolen, they are given by employers. many citizens drive without insurance or licenses, and when we try to enact legislation to give them licenses, people complain. as far as driving down entry level wages, that is again in the hands of the employer.

citizen or otherwise. criminals are criminals, regardless of their immigration status.

jail, punishment, then deportation? seems harsh. i would just deport them, at worst. and to imply that all citizens are not criminals is also a ridiculous notion. they do it like we do it... break the law until they get caught. its an american tradition.
I never said or implied all citizens are not criminals, that's something you just made up. But just because we have our own criminals here doesn't mean we have to tollerate an infestation of Hispanic illegal alien crinimals.

If Americans are breaking the law they should be prosecuted and punished.

All illegal aliens are criminals and should be prosecuted, thrown in jail, and have all their assets seized. To do otherwise rewards them for their criminal behavior.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:47 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,675,600 times
Quote:
so you pretty much pulled them from your behind. i would suggest educating yourself before you go around pointing fingers.
You god? you know all the numbers? you place blame on one, sounds like someone else should be educated. I can point fingers at whomever I damn well please. It is America after all I have rights.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:48 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,675,600 times
Quote:
so why equate theft to mexicans? if it was an isolated incident in which you witnessed people you knew taking tools from your husband's truck, then great. that is an isolated incident. i dont understand why you are trying to associate any race or immigration status with theft, when it is a universal trait.
I didnt equate them all to theft, someone else did, I just told my experience. And it wasnt an isolated incident.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:51 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
Quote:
What the H*ll?

Old 10-02-2007, 02:53 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
Quote:
Hey Ghost
Who yanked on your chain this morning?

Old 10-02-2007, 02:54 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,925 times
Quote:
about 400 years ago. except at that time, third world labels didnt exist.
This is not relevant to today's situation. 400 years ago slavery also existed.

Quote:
the issues in their country are not being addressed. now what? the population doesnt have the means to take on the government. guns are illegal in mexico. now what? the united states certainly has the political influence to better mexico for its impoverished, but they choose not to exercise it. now what? what would you do?
Under no circumstances should the US become involved in trying to influence Mexican politics. It has not worked very well in Iraq and it won't work any better in Mexico. The only people who can change Mexico are it's citizens. And yes, there will probably be bloodshed. Profound political change in Third World countries typically does not come about peacefully. And this, my friend, is where the rubber meets the road. Are the citizens of Mexico willing to risk personal injury or even loss of life to reclaim their country? If they value their country so cheaply that the answer is no, there is no reason for me to think they will value my country either.

Quote:
yes. we have plenty of space. the economic circumstances need to change, but that has nothing to do with the physical immigrant and everything to do with our fiscal policies.
Total fiction. Our natural resources, infrastructure, budget and just about everything else is under strain because of our burgeoning population. Adding another 50 million is a bad idea.

Quote:
just because theyre irate does not mean theyre informed. usually anger is a sign of ignorance.
Guess that doesn't reflect too well on you, now does it?

Enough of this crap. I'm off to the Mustang forum.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:55 PM

13 posts, read 61,880 times
Why do I have to push 1 to hear message in english? Why in walmart are all the signs in spanish? Just a question!

Old 10-02-2007, 02:55 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,506,355 times
Quote:
I didnt equate them all to theft, someone else did, I just told my experience. And it wasnt an isolated incident.
How about this, stop posting your stories and start posting facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration