Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:48 AM

838 posts, read 1,211,743 times

Advertisements

Haha I remember the Bible..but I didn't think those really exist here in modern day USA.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:58 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,852,058 times
the somalians in minnesota have been trying to get them to install foot baths into public restrooms in the airport, and colleges. I think they have been successful. if you happen to see one, I recommend you lock the door, and have your way with it. I know I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
Haha I remember the Bible..but I didn't think those really exist here in modern day USA.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:35 AM

838 posts, read 1,211,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
the somalians in minnesota have been trying to get them to install foot baths into public restrooms in the airport, and colleges. I think they have been successful. if you happen to see one, I recommend you lock the door, and have your way with it. I know I will.
LOL SO WILL I. I know they are dirty..but what makes them think they can implement their needs on us??

Old 08-22-2008, 11:51 AM

islam is a religion that apparently you can't touch. you can bash every other religion, but not islam. can you imagine if christians demanded crucifixes in airports? maybe if some of these people who use the foot baths would concentrate on the rest of their body, they wouldn't smell so bad. I am not saying all of them, but if you are going to wash your feet several times a day, now about hitting the other body parts as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
LOL SO WILL I. I know they are dirty..but what makes them think they can implement their needs on us??

Old 08-22-2008, 01:01 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
islam is a religion that apparently you can't touch. you can bash every other religion, but not islam. can you imagine if christians demanded crucifixes in airports? maybe if some of these people who use the foot baths would concentrate on the rest of their body, they wouldn't smell so bad. I am not saying all of them, but if you are going to wash your feet several times a day, now about hitting the other body parts as well.
Foot baths? Now, the idea behind that does annoy me (as does the disturbing instances of honor killings -- and one is too many to occur imho), if you want to live in a theocracy you shouldn't leave your theorcracy in the first place.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:34 PM

oh, do a little research on foot baths in airports, and in universities. it's sickening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Foot baths? Now, the idea behind that does annoy me (as does the disturbing instances of honor killings -- and one is too many to occur imho), if you want to live in a theocracy you shouldn't leave your theorcracy in the first place.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:38 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Who cares? Why are you frothing at the mouth over Somalians? Is your ex dating one or something?

Old 08-22-2008, 02:40 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
I think its more comparable to airports serving kosher meals for Jews.

So now they stink? At first, you made it clear you had beef with them draining the country's taxes(allegedly). But now, youre just spilling all your bigotry.
Don't be late for your Klan meeting.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM

I don't froth at the mouth over anything. it is the favoring of one religion over another. I don't see any buddha's at the hospital. are airports going to be forced to provide a halal menu as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Who cares? Why are you frothing at the mouth over Somalians? Is your ex dating one or something?

Old 08-22-2008, 03:02 PM

can you read? just curious. I posted a link from the maine government website that PROVED that they are draining tax dollar. they make up a tiny part of the population, yet are responsible for 50% of the welfare. it's not my claim, it's a fact, and since you are an apologist, you have a little difficulty accepting it.

serving kosher meals? you are so off base it's almost pointless debating you. those are for customers, not employees. jesus christ. you are obviously unable to sniff out sarcasm. you have got a lot of catching up to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I think its more comparable to airports serving kosher meals for Jews.

So now they stink? At first, you made it clear you had beef with them draining the country's taxes(allegedly). But now, youre just spilling all your bigotry.
Don't be late for your Klan meeting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration