Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2009, 10:11 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,423,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Maybe someone else DREAMING. Last time I checked children of illegal immigrants were also citizens. Whether anchor, by default or what ever you want to call it...still citizens. Wake up!
Dreaming? That would be you. The last time I checked 2 illegal aliens breeding and birthing a child on American soil are not capable of procreating an American child. The fact that the deliberate misintepretation of the 14th Amendment courtesy of their US slave masters has allowed them to ignore that reality, doesn't change reality.

Not only am I wide awake, unlike you I am not blinded by racist loyalties that condone the criminal actions, pathetic behavior and inhumane acts of desperation of those who slither across our border and breed like wild animals in their quest to anchor themselves to America. There is nothing honorable or prestigious about the millions of whiny, worthless, tax draining, criminal cowards primarily from SOB who breed for the soul purpose of pimping and eating their young.

Additionally, those whose illegal alien criminal parents brought them here at a young age are not deserving of any special treatment and are inclusive of this reality as well (see DREAMAct).

That being said, if any of these sociopathic, delusional losers were of any value, the oligarchies would be willing to pay taxes to assist them in surviving at home and your government wouldn't be building hundreds of mexican consulates all over the US to ensure that they have no reason to come back would it?

ARE YOU A SOCIOPATH:
  • Check all that apply to you or that you agree with.
  • You break laws (even big ones).
  • You don't have a problem lying to get what you want.
  • When you say you're sorry, you usually don't mean it.
  • You have a love / hate relationship with your parents.
  • You don't like to joke about yourself - or when people joke about you.
  • You've lied to people just to see if you could get away with it.
  • You often act before you think about the consequences.
  • You got in trouble a lot when you were a kid.
  • You are secretive.
  • It's hard for you to be loyal.
  • You don't think in terms of "right" and "wrong."
  • You have been cruel to animals.
  • It's hard for you to empathize with people's problems.
  • You don't really have any plans or structure in your life.
  • You break people's trust
  • You are a pyromaniac.
  • You have at least one strange, overwhelming phobia.
  • You are very good at manipulating people and situations.
  • You see people as your pawns.
  • Your relationships tend to be short.
  • You have trouble holding down a steady job.
  • You have been addicted to drugs, alcohol, or sex.
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouasociopathquiz/[/quote]

Last edited by JDubsMom; 02-28-2009 at 11:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 12:03 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,484,809 times
Quote:
You mean, whenever you see a Mexican right? And then they say this is not a racist... You cannot tell if someone is documented or not by simply looking at them? You are racially profiling.
If I see a possible crime in progress, I report it to the authorities. If my neighbors are at work, there are two guys snooping around their backyard and there is no truck or car from a service company out front, I call the police. These men may have a legitimate reason to be in my neighbor's yard or they may not. It may be something totally innocent or they may be looking for a house to break into- that is for the police to sort out. I consider it my duty to my neighbors and the community at large to report suspicious activity. All I need do is report my concerns, it is up to the police to determine if they are indeed crooks.
I consider being in the US illegally a crime. I don't care if the gringo stole your land or you did not cross the border, the border crossed you. Let's keep it real simple. Illegal aliens are not supposed to be here. They are here in violation of US immigration law. They often commit other crimes in addition to being here illegally such as identity theft. Why should I not report this? If I saw someone robbing a bank I would report that and frankly, a bank robber who makes off with ten grand does far less damage to the US than a family of illegals. I doubt ten grand would cover the cost of educating one of their illegal aliens kids for a year.
I consider it my duty to report what I suspect is a violation of US law. The authorities then take over and assess the situation. I simply do not care if you think I am racial profiling. Don't forget for that we would not even be having this discussion if people from other countries, especially south of the border, who do not have permission to be in the US would stay out.

Old 02-28-2009, 12:07 PM

217 posts, read 417,319 times
Default not

Quote:
I dont carry any documents with me except my state ID. This is ridiculous and yes, very racist!
not racist at all.. I guess if I told you I didn't vote for Obama , you would say racist also? when has the states ever have in excess of 40 million people to support in such a short amount of time? If you get pulled over and you only have a state ID, not sure what would happen..Call ICE and find out.. 1-866-347-2433.. have a good day.. and so be it..

Old 02-28-2009, 12:50 PM

217 posts, read 417,319 times
Default of

Quote:
Now your hate is against Blacks? First of all there was a time when you could bring a servant to America and after they had served their time, which was I believe 7 years, you were now free. Many continued this cycle regardless of color. This is how some Blacks were able ti have servants, until someone decided to enslave Blacks for ever and their off springs too.

Of course you are changing my words around.. read my lips carefully.. I don't hate anyone. Blacks, whites, hispanics, italians etc.. and no, i'm not a racist if they are illegal and i want them to go home.. I'm taxed up the ass now.. I was disabled because of an illegal drunk driver with a license.. I have adult family member who just can't afford $600 month for health insurance so they have to suffer it out.. I have family who can't afford the cost of food and they struggle it out.. but the illegals can come here and live high on the hog collecting welfare, medical, instate college rates, food stamps and obtain a drivers license and the american taxpayers are suffering and doing without and yet, we have to support these gringo's with our money.. Now let me alone and try and figure it out yourself..

Old 02-28-2009, 11:49 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,051,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Dreaming? That would be you. The last time I checked 2 illegal aliens breeding and birthing a child on American soil are not capable of procreating an American child. The fact that the deliberate misintepretation of the 14th Amendment courtesy of their US slave masters has allowed them to ignore that reality, doesn't change reality.

Not only am I wide awake, unlike you I am not blinded by racist loyalties that condone the criminal actions, pathetic behavior and inhumane acts of desperation of those who slither across our border and breed like wild animals in their quest to anchor themselves to America. There is nothing honorable or prestigious about the millions of whiny, worthless, tax draining, criminal cowards primarily from SOB who breed for the soul purpose of pimping and eating their young.

Additionally, those whose illegal alien criminal parents brought them here at a young age are not deserving of any special treatment and are inclusive of this reality as well (see DREAMAct).

That being said, if any of these sociopathic, delusional losers were of any value, the oligarchies would be willing to pay taxes to assist them in surviving at home and your government wouldn't be building hundreds of mexican consulates all over the US to ensure that they have no reason to come back would it?

ARE YOU A SOCIOPATH:
  • Check all that apply to you or that you agree with.
  • You break laws (even big ones).
  • You don't have a problem lying to get what you want.
  • When you say you're sorry, you usually don't mean it.
  • You have a love / hate relationship with your parents.
  • You don't like to joke about yourself - or when people joke about you.
  • You've lied to people just to see if you could get away with it.
  • You often act before you think about the consequences.
  • You got in trouble a lot when you were a kid.
  • You are secretive.
  • It's hard for you to be loyal.
  • You don't think in terms of "right" and "wrong."
  • You have been cruel to animals.
  • It's hard for you to empathize with people's problems.
  • You don't really have any plans or structure in your life.
  • You break people's trust
  • You are a pyromaniac.
  • You have at least one strange, overwhelming phobia.
  • You are very good at manipulating people and situations.
  • You see people as your pawns.
  • Your relationships tend to be short.
  • You have trouble holding down a steady job.
  • You have been addicted to drugs, alcohol, or sex.
Blogthings - Are You A Sociopath?
[/quote]

Personally, I dont have a problem with children of undocumented immigrants. They did not break the law.

Reality is the law is in support of giving citizenship to children of undocumented and until that law is ammended...like it or not, that is the fact. You can keep feeding yourself lies if you want, that is your right.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Personally, I dont have a problem with children of undocumented immigrants. They did not break the law.

Reality is the law is in support of giving citizenship to children of undocumented and until that law is ammended...like it or not, that is the fact. You can keep feeding yourself lies if you want, that is your right.
Lies? Really? You like your illegal raza obviously have never read, have any knowledge of or have the skills to interprete the language contained within the 14th Amendment, as evidenced by your claim that "until it is amended . . .blah, blah blah." The only liars involved in this equation are you, the illegal alien breeders and their offspring.

Had any of you ever read the 14th Amendment you would know that it's purpose was to ensure that citizenship be granted to the descendants of BLACK slaves in America. It also specifically states that the descendants must be UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE US.

What part of ILLEGAL ALIEN expressly qualifies the children of illegal alien foreign national breeders [neither of whom are SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE US] to declare US citizenship?

I look forward to another one of your lame replies in your pathetic attempt to justify the unjustifiable.
FYI: I hope this helps you to avoid any future self incrimination of blatant ignorance:

Quote:
The Fourteenth Amendment to the U. S. Constitution reads: Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...enth+Amendment

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-01-2009 at 09:05 AM..

Old 03-01-2009, 08:37 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,758,958 times
As JDubsMom said:

If you research birthright citizenship, you will find that some scholars assert that the 14th Amendment requires that we grant citizenship to anyone born in the U.S. Other legal scholars disagree, arguing that the children of illegal aliens, like the children born to foreign diplomats stationed here, are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States as required by the 14th Amendment.

One of the Fourteenth Amendment's key authors, Michigan Senator Jacob Howard explained in 1866 that the citizenship clause, intended to ensure the rights of former slaves and their children, "would not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are the children of foreigners, aliens, or who belong to families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States..."

Senator Howard made his intentions for this Amendment perfectly clear. This Amendment was never intended to write a blank check to the children of people in this country illegally. How could anyone in 1866 could have forseen the situation that we are in today with regards to illegal foreign nationals and their illegal anchor babies? I'm sure that the good senator assumed that the Amendment would be executed with a modicum of common sense, which of course, it has not been.

The citizenship clause of the Fourteenth Amendment has been rendered purposeless. Those children of slaves for whom the Amendment was framed are long in the grave. I feel certain that the abuse of the Fourteenth Amendment would most definitely leave a bad taste in their mouths.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
As JDubsMom said:

If you research birthright citizenship, you will find that some scholars assert that the 14th Amendment requires that we grant citizenship to anyone born in the U.S. Other legal scholars disagree, arguing that the children of illegal aliens, like the children born to foreign diplomats stationed here, are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States as required by the 14th Amendment.

One of the Fourteenth Amendment's key authors, Michigan Senator Jacob Howard explained in 1866 that the citizenship clause, intended to ensure the rights of former slaves and their children, "would not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are the children of foreigners, aliens, or who belong to families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States..."

Senator Howard made his intentions for this Amendment perfectly clear. This Amendment was never intended to write a blank check to the children of people in this country illegally. How could anyone in 1866 could have forseen the situation that we are in today with regards to illegal foreign nationals and their illegal anchor babies? I'm sure that the good senator assumed that the Amendment would be executed with a modicum of common sense, which of course, it has not been.

The citizenship clause of the Fourteenth Amendment has been rendered purposeless. Those children of slaves for whom the Amendment was framed are long in the grave. I feel certain that the abuse of the Fourteenth Amendment would most definitely leave a bad taste in their mouths.

Agreed. However, we all know that they will only continue to justify twisting that amendment to suit their personal agendas.

Great post

Last edited by JDubsMom; 03-01-2009 at 09:02 AM..

Old 03-01-2009, 09:42 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,758,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
As JDubsMom said:

The law is the law, enforce the 14th amendment like it has always been enforced. You are very wrong about this issue and i'm pretty sure the supreme court will disagree with you too.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:47 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,252,098 times
The bottom line is that this student is an illegal alien and should be deported post haste. Harvard should be fined for aiding and abetting an illegal. There are plenty of legal citizens who are deserving of a scholarship. No need to break laws and seek out criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration