Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 03:07 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,168,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
God forgives the sins, unless man associates Jesus or others with God, then He will not forgive the sins of such associater and idolater.
So all sins are forgiven with the exception of the idolatry and the association with God: that is associating other beings or other things with God Almighty -- this is unforgivable.
The first aya speaks in general about forgiving all sins in general, while the second aya speaks about the one who dies while he is disbeliever. And the one who does not repent until he is about to die.
God forgives the sins of one who repents and asks forgiveness, not the one that continue on his sin until death comes on him while he is disbeliever, and forgives not the man who associates anything or anyone with God.
So the verse is a lie, it contradicts itself. God is not all forgiving, but then he will never forgive someone.
I will forgive anyone, but I will never forgive them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2009, 08:17 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,251,532 times
Verily, those who disbelieved, and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full of gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom . For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers.

all the verses of the quran are integrated.

Old 09-27-2009, 09:18 PM

232 posts, read 701,677 times
More mumbo jumbo... get over it. Mohammed was a Warlord, Terrorist, killer who twisted the religions of his day to control people. Similar to Ghenghis Khan...There is nothing special about him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
You don't want to learn, but you want to frustrate God in His revelations; so you sought after the ambiguous ayat in order to find some rift in them to say: the Quran is not from God.

Therefore, I ask God's help against the disbeliever; and by God's will you will be frustrated, and will have God's punishment in this World (: the punishment of disgrace) and in the afterlife (in Hell) unless you repent, which I don't think you will do.
  • This is in the Quran 22: 51
وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُوْلَئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ

The explanation:
(And those who strive to [void] Our revelations [trying] to frustrate [Our messengers] – they shall be the inhabitants of Hell.)
  • And in the aya 34: 5
    وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِّن رِّجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ
The explanation:
(But those who work to [void] Our revelations so as to frustrate [Us]; there will be for them a chastisement of painful wrath [in this World.])
  • And in the aya 34: 38
وَالَّذِينَ يَسْعَوْنَ فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُوْلَئِكَ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُحْضَرُونَ

The explanation:
(And those who work to [void] Our revelations so as to frustrate [Our messengers]; such will be given over into the doom.)

Old 09-27-2009, 10:17 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,836,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
So the verse is a lie, it contradicts itself. God is not all forgiving, but then he will never forgive someone.
I will forgive anyone, but I will never forgive them.

Smack your head well so that you may understand the aya.

God forgives all sins (if the sinner repents and asks forgiveness), unless the sinner associates with God other men like Jesus, other prophets, patron saints, sages or imams

[by the enthusiasm, or considering Jesus the son of God or that he is God Himself.]

The danger of the association with God (and idolatry)

The associating anyone or anything with God is unforgivable and no one may intercede for the behalf of the idolater or the associater (that associates such as Jesus and others), neither any redemption avails him, and his resort will be into Hell forever.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,836,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier1774 View Post
More mumbo jumbo... get over it. Mohammed was a Warlord, Terrorist, killer who twisted the religions of his day to control people. Similar to Ghenghis Khan...There is nothing special about him...

The rancorous is blind with his fanatism; he cannot see any truth, and no way to discuss any subject with such fundamentalist.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
WTF, contradiction HELLO!
God will forgive his sin, then he won't forgive his sin

While you are trying to justify that one, here is another.

16:67 And of the fruits of the date-palm, and grapes, whence ye derive strong drink and (also) good nourishment. Lo! therein is indeed a portent for people who have sense.

2:219 Strong drink and games of chance. Say: In both is great sin.

Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allah and of the angels and of mankind, combined.

They will abide therein (under the curse in Hell), their punishment will neither be lightened, nor will they be reprieved.

And your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God - Allah), La ilaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

if you live for 100 years with disbelieve
and in the last 5 minutes of you life you did believe in Allah as the the only god and Muhammed is his messenger you say it by the tounge and beleived it in heart then you are saved.

the fruits of the date-palm, and grapes are good when you eat them, sell them as normal food or soft drink .

but when you use them as Strong drink then it is sin.

the word good refere to the nourishment only.

Old 09-27-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanuagemaniac View Post
YUSUFALI: Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females: if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is a half. For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased Left brothers (or sisters) the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases ('s) after the payment of legacies and debts. Ye know not whether your parents or your children are nearest to you in benefit. These are settled portions ordained by Allah; and Allah is All-knowing, Al-wise.

According to the instruction given in Quran 4.11, 12 and 176, if a man dies and leav behind a wife, three daughters and his two parents, His wife’s share of his inheritance is 1/8. (In what ye leave, their share is a fourth, if ye leave no child; but if ye leave a child, they get an eighth) His daughters would receive 2/3 (if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance and his parents each will get 1/6 of his inheritance. (For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children When you add all these fractions the sum is more than the total of inheritance. Wife1/8 = 3/24 Daughters 2/3 = 16/24 Father 1/6 = 4/24 Mother1/6 = 4/24 Total = 27/24

it doesnt add up to 1.if you are able to answer this question in a logical way, I will be a muslim.
I think allah doesnt know accounting or mohammad wrote this book.which one is logical do you think?
The sum of all these shares is greater than the estate, and the scholars call such cases al-‘awl, i.e., the sum of allotted shares is greater than the estate. So the share of each of the heirs is reduced in line with this excess

Old 09-27-2009, 11:14 PM

232 posts, read 701,677 times
Great! This type of Backward thinking makes it easy for suicide bombers...Go in Kill and then say i am Sorry Oh Great moHammed...Can I have my 72 Virgins?

I will never believe in a "Religion" founded by the greatest terrorist the world has ever known. open your eyes and read the facts. and ask yourself why there is no freedoms in Islamic nations. Because if there was, they would find the truth. the truth that Islam is a load of BS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post

if you live for 100 years with disbelieve
and in the last 5 minutes of you life you did believe in Allah as the the only god and Muhammed is his messenger you say it by the tounge and beleived it in heart then you are saved.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:04 AM

25 posts, read 45,262 times
I think if truly Mohammed married this noble woman, it may be at least 15 years or older.[/quote]

what is your evidence ? I gave you an authentic hadith from buhari. dont be ridiculious....

Old 09-28-2009, 05:12 AM

2,339 posts, read 4,404,434 times
What have we all learned from this thread? I'd say that it is obvious that the quaran is just as full of silliness and contradictions as the bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam