Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 01:50 PM

397 posts, read 608,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
So what makes the terrorist believe that jihad ( i think that is what they call it) or killing in the name of Allah is ok? I dont understand it. If Islam doesn't teach that, where do they get that idea?
great question. i still ask this question but ill never get a definite answer because honestly there is no right answer. EVERY answer that you get for why some muslims commit suicide in the name of allah, will always be wrong because SUICIDE is forbidden. i can point places in the quran where it stats that. ie in one verse it says that if one person kills another person unjustly its as if he killed all of mankind in allahs eyes (this includes yourself, taking your own life) and whoever saves ones life its as if he saved all the lives of mankind. nowhere in the quran or hadiths does it say that someone commited suicide and got 72 virgins. this wouldnt happen.

theres a narration that says that when the war was going on one of the prophets companions went behind enemy lines to kill off as many as he could and he died in battle. was there a chance of him surviving though? yes. which means he didnt go behind enemy lines with the intention of dying/commiting suicide, so but he died in the name of god protecting his people and his religion. a true matyr DIES in the name of god. but when you take your own life or the life of others unjustly, your not a matyr and thats forbidden. ill try and explain some more below...

there will never be a right answer because SUICIDE is forbidden in islam. as far as where they get this idea from, like i said ive only HEARD why they may get a story or hadith twisted. first off some of them are just crazy and dont do thier research. meaning if they just converted and one muslim says to them suicide is A OK, they wont research it and just believe that its right. i tell everyone that ask me "why do some muslims believe it ok to commit suicide" that narration above. its the only way i could see them getting twisted. not saying its ok but maybe thats one of the reasons THEY think its valid. god gave permission for muslims to defend themselves because they were getting killed by christians, jews, etc. so allah gave permission to DEFEND yourself. of course god wants you to live your life and doesnt want you to just sit there and allow someone to kill you. so you may only use self defense. NOT to go out and kill just anyone. so now that we have allah stating you can defend yourself, this made that war break out because before we were not allowed to kill, now we can ONLY in self defense...

theres so much to explain and ill do the best i can, however, insha allah, i hope that what im doing really helps you understand better....

like i was saying, if someone wants to fight you that doesnt mean you can kill them. thats not self defense. thats you just wanting an excuse to kill someone. one of the brothers at the mosque, unfortunately, had to take someone elses life. he used to work at a conveinient store with his buddy. two guys came in with guns and one of them pointed the gun at his friend and told him to give him his money. his friend gave him the money and then the guy shot him in the head and killed him, right in front of the brother. then he pointed the gun at the brother and again said give me your money. he knew, whether he gives him the money or not, he was going to shoot him, but the brother had a gun, and instead of grabbing his wallet he grabbed his gun and shot the guy. right when he did the other guy that was robbing the store pointed the gun at the brother. the brother shot him too. he didnt lose his life that nite. but his friends dead. because two guys wanted to rob a store. hopefully, insha allah, god will have mercy on him for taking the life of others but it was ONLY for self defense. they WERE going to kill him... he doesnt brag about the story either. i just happened to hear it one day. but imagine, he was a brother and he asks god for forgiveness even when he was only defending himself and, insha allah, god will forgive him.

theres a hadith narrated by Al-Ahnaf bin Qais that says, While I was going to help this man ('Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that person." He said, "Go back for I have heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?' Allah's Apostle replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion." i think its self explanatory meaning that even though he intended to kill his companion and died trying to the point is, is that HE WAS trying to take the others life. its one of my favorite hadiths....

we see many times in the quran and hadiths where killing unjustly or, as you just read, that even the intention, if its fulfilled, is not right. its not permissable. there is a punishment for that just like there is every other sin. the prophet never said suicide was ok.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “… And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allaah is Most Merciful to you.
And whoever commits that through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into the Fire, and that is easy for Allaah” [al-Nisa’ 4:29]

it was also narrated in al-Saheehayn that the Prophet (pbuh) said: “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with poison, that poison will be in his hand and he will be drinking it in Hell…”

so as you can see theres proof that killing yourself or anyone else is not permissable. maybe the extremist just choose to ignore these hadiths and think what they want. maybe they are just WANTING to believe its ok so they can CLAIM to be a matyr. either way their going to hell.

i know this entry was long but i hope it helped. if you have anymore questions or didnt understand something please let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidrAkirE View Post
Firstly, thank you for your explanation.
Maybe.
You say God caused all of Adam's descendents, mankind, to take an oath, asking them "am I not your lord?" Why would God do this? I've always wondered, what was God trying to establish by making humanity aware that they were created by God?

first off, i shouldnt have used the word ask, it was more like someone saying "am i your king" of course the people know hes the king and they reply yes. its more of making the statement. he said that so mankind would know that he exist. they wont wonder where they came from. which is why he sent messengers because after a while people didnt believe someone when they said ADAM was created by god and he and eve were the first humans of all of makind.. so god sent moses confirming theres a god, then people started to disbelieve again, so then came christ, then muhammad. i hope that makes sense...
you asked, what was God trying to establish by making humanity aware that they were created by God?
i think i just answered that but let me go into a little more detail. if your asking, more-so, why god created us, its because its one of gods attributes. he is a creator and just like all of his creation, the jihn, angels, and whatever else he created, all are aware that he is in existence. you dont have to worry about what happens when you die if you know theres a god and he promised you eternal life in the hereafter. just as if someone were to be able to talk to you in your mothers womb and, of course hypathetically speaking, you understand what theyre saying and they say when you leave your mothers womb your going to see the expanding universe, colors you couldnt imagine, cars, planes, etc. etc and your like, no way your crazy. then sure enough your born and you see what was unseen. it exist. even if you cant see it it exist. when you see a painting in an art gallery and your friend says to you OH MY! LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL PAINTING! and your like i cant see it! they say what do you mean you cant see it its right there in front of you and you respond i cant see it because i cant see the creator and if i cant see the creator i cant see his creation!... everything on earth, or thinking bigger, in the universe works together. just because you cant see god doesnt mean that he doesnt exist. so he wanted you to know he exist. so he put that "feeling" in you. so you may know that he is your creator. so you dont question, where you came from, how you got here, why things in the world work the way they do... just like he explains that when you die theres an after life, he wants you to know that he is the one who created everything. i hope thats explains it a little better...

You say proof helps us believe. So far so good...this seems to make sense. How is this done? For insance, as a very typical example, Abrahamic scriptures explain that God created Adam and Eve. Darwin suggested the idea that species evolved, meaning the story of Adam and Eve is left redundant. So how do we know which proof is the real proof...a book that we believe is the word of God and may not be, or the science which may be incorrect?

no one can prove evolution. or i dont believe anyone can. in order to prove evolution youd have to prove the big bang and how everything came into existence. i believe if you peice together something and it doesnt make sense, or theres gaps, or unanswered questions, thats not good enough for me. i dont DISBELIEVE in science, but of course, i dont believe in evolution because it doesnt make sense to me. theres too many questions that i never found the answer to. thats just me, there are evolution out there of course though that will try to prove me wrong. however, the quran just flows. everything makes sense. and everything can be proven right, meaning it doesnt contradict itself. if i cant find anything wrong with the quran then it must be right, right? i mean if you cant prove it wrong how can it be wrong? just because you werent there at the time it was written doesnt mean it never happened. i can tell you something that happened to me last week but its up to you whether you believe me or not. now how do you know if im lying (like saying how do u know the stories in the quran are true)? because if im lying youll say wait a minute, you just said this and this, but how could you have been there if you said you were here, or whatever. you would find flaws. gaps. something just wouldnt make sense. but if i were telling the truth then it would make sense. i would be able to answer truthfully any question you had about last week. if all the stories and hadiths make sense.
the quran in itself is a living miracle. it had prophecies and scientific facts that we have just discovered in the past century, written in it 1400 years ago. for example scientist believe in the "big bang theroy" and the "big crunch" we believe something similiar to this. scientist say that the universe came into existence from an explosion and it was nothing but gas and matter before the big bang. they also say the universe is expanding... theyve proven that within the last centrury, i mean, they just invented the telescope in the 18th century. but as i was saying they just recently discovered this, but it was already written 1400 years ago....

And it is We Who have constructed the heaven ("universe") with might, and verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Qur'an, 51:47) 1400 years ago it was written that the universe is expanding and up until recently we didnt know what that meant but now we do...
He placed firmly embedded mountains on it, towering over it, and blessed it and measured out its nourishment in it, laid out for those who seek it-all in four days. Then He turned to heaven when it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come willingly or unwillingly." They both said, "We come willingly." (Qur'an, 41:10-11) scientist have only recently discovered that before this "big bang" there was nothing but smoke and/or gas. but it was written 1400 years ago that before the universe was created, there was smoke/gas

That Day We will fold up heaven like folding up the pages of a book. As We originated the first creation so We will regenerate it. It is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do. (Qur'an, 21:104)
here the quran states that the universe will fold up like a book of pages. just recently scientist have come to a conclusion that the universe will collapse on itself one day. that was written 1400 years ago and scientist have only recently come to that same comclusion.

theres many more examples of these at www.miraclesofthequran.com its one of my favorite sites. theres no way everything predicted in the quran could be predicted so precisely. we didnt know what the above verses meant 100%, but now we do... like i said before, if you can prove it, then how can it be wrong.

one more before i get off this subject of the miralces of the quran, its one that got me and one that theres NO WAY ANYONE could have known this 1400 years ago...

The word "land" appears 13 times in the Qur'an and the word "sea" 32 times, giving a total of 45 references. If we divide that number by that of the number of references to the land we arrive at the figure 28.888888888889%. The number of total references to land and sea, 45, divided by the number of references to the sea in the Qur'an, 32, is 71.111111111111%. Extraordinarily, these figures represent the exact proportions of land and sea on the Earth today

how could someone know to write these words in a book that many times to get an extremely accurate amount of the land and water mass as we know it today. can you prove that land and sea are mentioned the amount of times as stated above? yes, just pick up a quran and count the words. can you prove that that is the amount of land and water mass as we know it today? yes. just look it up. so whats wrong with that?... i hope this helped in understanding why i believe in the quran....

Again this leads me to question why God would punish someone who had researched and had come to the conclusion that it isn't true/doesn't work/exist...etc. If God knows people better than they know themselves, then God knows why they don't believe. If God knows people better than they know themselves, wouldn't he choose to show his existance in a way that they understand rather than criticizing them when they don't?

i think i understand what your asking now. i was going somewhere else with this question before but i think i really understand what your asking now. why would god punish someone who disbelieves. this sounds like a small question but it has a long answer to fully understand it. the reason you wouldnt believe what you have read or the reason you wouldnt understand it is because of the shaytan/satan. the shaytan will do ANYTHING he can to try and make you disbelieve in god. to make you believe that if you steal some food from someone to feed your own family, that its justified or ok when its not. the devil will try and mislead you in any possible way he can. he'll whisper into your ear and say things that make you think, like why is there a god, or there is no afterlife, he'll tell you to question god and ultimately its up to you whether you decide to question god or not. all the devil can do is tempt you. in order to believe in the shaytan though you really have to believe that there are things we cannot see, but exist. the jihn exist. angels exist. god exist. the shaytan exist. if you know god exist and you cant see him then what he says exist MUST exist. but you kinda have to believe the unseen exist. and thats the hardest part of any faith. BUT it has to make sense.
god has shown his existence and when he did it was written. its whether YOU as an individual, believe that the information he has revealed to us is true. god can only explain so much in the quran about the after or himself for that matter. he says that in paradise you will get what you want, your desires will be fulfilled, you will have fruits only it wont be like the fruits here on earth, you couldnt imagine the flavors, textures, colors of that one peice of fruit in heaven. how can he describe something youve never seen before? things youve never felt before? flavors youve never tasted before?? its like trying to explain to someone something theyve never eaten before, they can get an idea but thats really it. so allah describes that there will be fruit in paradise, colors unimaginable, and its hard to believe but like i said before, if everything can be proven in the quran what makes this part untrue. that there are colors you cant imagine, things you've never seen... it is true you just havent seen it YET. everyone goes on to the next life one day though. and when that day comes youll be like i mentioned earlier, like a baby out of the mothers womb, reborn.

god knows if youll die a disbeliever or not. he already knows but he never controlled you. he just knew it was going to happen. just like a fortune teller (even though i dont believe in them) would tell you that somethings going to happen to you next week. they dont control it, only you do, but you made the choices you did to get you there. in order to get into paradise, to be with god you must believe in him. he says that if you disobey him or follow the shaytan then u are bound to the hellfire, along with the shaytan. everyone serves a purpose in life. but its not to be a doctor, or a lawyer, its to serve god and enjoy your life. be a doctor, have a wife and have kids, do what you want but do not forget why your here, do not be mislead, do your best to refrain from sin. god doesnt "criticize" you for not believing. he knows why you disbelive. he knows that the shaytan is is tempting you to dibelieve. on the day of judgement god will ask you why you desbelieved and youll point fingers at the shaytan (because you will actually SEE him) and when you see him youll know hes the one whos been decieving you throughout your life and youll beg allah that it was the shaytan that made you disbelieve or commit sin HOEVER the shaytan will say to allah and to you that he did not MAKE you do anything. he just tempted you. he gave you an idea. he spoke to you. but NEVER did he make you ACTUALLY DO anything.

like i said before though you really have to believe in the unseen to understand the last part of what i said. its all in the quran. when you find the quran is true, you find the unseen is true, when the unseen is true youll know why you disbelieve or THINK you disbelieve, and when you know why you disbelieve youll know why god does not criticize and that he only judges. everyone gets judged. even the jihn and that shaytan will get judged because they, like mankind, have a choice, but thats also a whole other story...

Again, thank you for your explanations
i really hope this helped, if you still find trouble understanding anything i said (sorry about the long entries) please let me know...

Last edited by sukrill; 05-13-2010 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: point out where i wrote and where the narrator wrote

Old 05-13-2010, 10:41 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
A Muslim Scholar (Dr. Zakir Naik) known for his moderate and logical approach towards Islam declares that "Every Muslim Should be a terrorist. And that he is with Osama Bin Laden as far as he is terrorizing America"

YouTube - Every Muslim Should be a Terrorist - Mullah Zakir Naik

You sure that's not Dave Chappelle?

Old 05-14-2010, 04:09 AM

290 posts, read 388,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
i really hope this helped, if you still find trouble understanding anything i said (sorry about the long entries) please let me know...
Thank you very much.
One question.

"...We Who have constructed the heaven... it is We Who are steadily expanding it."

"That Day We will fold up heaven... As We originated... It is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do."

Who is "We"?

Old 05-14-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidrAkirE View Post
Thank you very much.
One question.

"...We Who have constructed the heaven... it is We Who are steadily expanding it."

"That Day We will fold up heaven... As We originated... It is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do."

Who is "We"?
"we" is allah. its called a majestic pronoun, meaning that a person, usually someone high in honor back in the days used to refer to themselves as we, hut over the centuries the meaning has changed. just like when the word "slave" is used in the quran, its not refferring to what you think a slave might be now a days. a slave back then was respected, taken care of, etc. you can think of a slave back then as more of a modern butler or maid. sometimes the men would have slaves and actually marry them so they werent looked down on or anything like that. they were your average person with a different proffession. but words do change thier meanings over the years however when allah states in the quran the word "we" hes not talking about himself and a group of people, hes refferring himself in the highest way o honor that was known when the quran was written.

i hope that maoes sense, insha allah, please let me know if you dont understand it or it doesnt fully make sense

Old 05-14-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
"we" is allah. its called a majestic pronoun
i should have mentioned, if you type in "define:royal we" on the google searchbox youll find the definition so no one can say its only a religios deal. its weird but people at one point in time DID actually refer to themselves as we.

hope that helps

Old 05-14-2010, 08:34 PM

688 posts, read 1,489,862 times
Quote:

its not part of islam like ive proved before. feels like im talkin to a wall. its a group of extremist. theres extremist in every religion. you got so called prophets in other religions saying that if your wife sleeps with them theyll be admitted into heaven... seriously? but THAT doesnt make it part of the religion. its just some crazy guy that attracted some crazy people. the taliban just got the message so construed that they think theyre killing people in the name of god. not saying i agree with it cuz it pisses me off and makes me as a muslim look extremely bad. but do you know how many muslims there are in the world? way more than just what you see on tv, way more than those extremist, but who are the ones on tv.. the worst ones sad to say
I see your point, but why worldwide is there so many more Islamic extremists than any other type of extremist? Sure, there are "Hutarees" (whatever they are), KKK, Falun Gong, Tamil Tigers, Sikh fanatics, etc., whatever, but by far the bulk are (or sure seem to be) Muslim of one kind or other.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:16 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,264,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxpwas View Post
I see your point, but why worldwide is there so many more Islamic extremists than any other type of extremist? Sure, there are "Hutarees" (whatever they are), KKK, Falun Gong, Tamil Tigers, Sikh fanatics, etc., whatever, but by far the bulk are (or sure seem to be) Muslim of one kind or other.
if you collect all terrosrist acts in the world through the history , you will find that all them are muslims except 99.6 %

for example
6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).
Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

are you aware that according to the European Police Office (Europol) in 2006 “There were 498 incidents in eleven EU countries in 2005 labelled as “terrorist attacks.” The Basque separatist group ETA committed the most (136 terrorist attacks) and was responsible for the only deadly attack, killing two in Madrid. The remaining 497 fortunately cost no human lives.”

The U.S. Department of Justice Report on terrorism from 2002- 2005 also lists incidents from 1980 to 2005 and clearly shows that most terrorist incidents were not carried out by Muslims.
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/terr...m2002_2005.htm

Did you know that The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam a Hindu separatist group in Sri Lanka “had carried out more suicide bombings than any other organization on the face of the earth.

In Europe the number of arrests connected to terrorism doubled in the European Union in 2007, while the overwhelming majority of attacks carried out in its territory were linked to separatism, the EU’s police office, Europol, said in a report released on Monday (7 April).

Another report from the FBI makes a lot of interesting points. Here are a few highlights:
APPROXIMATELY 641 terrorist incidents occurred in the United States between 1971 and June 1975. Among these attacks were 166 bombings, 120 fire bombings, and 118 shootings. (During the first six months of 1975 alone, 24 attacks occurred in California, 12 took place in New York, and 11 were directed at targets on the U.S. Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.) Some of these attacks were carried out by extremist ethnic groups and international terrorists. But the vast majority were attributed to leftwing/antiwar extremists, many operating within such organizations as the Weather Underground, Armed Forces of Puerto Rican Liberation (FALN), the Black Liberation Army, and the Symbionese Liberation Army. p35

Last edited by elwill; 05-15-2010 at 10:32 AM..

Old 05-15-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
if you collect all terrosrist acts in the world through the history , you will find that all them are muslims except 99.6 %

for example
6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).
Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

are you aware that according to the European Police Office (Europol) in 2006 “There were 498 incidents in eleven EU countries in 2005 labelled as “terrorist attacks.” The Basque separatist group ETA committed the most (136 terrorist attacks) and was responsible for the only deadly attack, killing two in Madrid. The remaining 497 fortunately cost no human lives.”

The U.S. Department of Justice Report on terrorism from 2002- 2005 also lists incidents from 1980 to 2005 and clearly shows that most terrorist incidents were not carried out by Muslims.
Terrorism 2002/2005

Did you know that The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam a Hindu separatist group in Sri Lanka “had carried out more suicide bombings than any other organization on the face of the earth.

In Europe the number of arrests connected to terrorism doubled in the European Union in 2007, while the overwhelming majority of attacks carried out in its territory were linked to separatism, the EU’s police office, Europol, said in a report released on Monday (7 April).

Another report from the FBI makes a lot of interesting points. Here are a few highlights:
APPROXIMATELY 641 terrorist incidents occurred in the United States between 1971 and June 1975. Among these attacks were 166 bombings, 120 fire bombings, and 118 shootings. (During the first six months of 1975 alone, 24 attacks occurred in California, 12 took place in New York, and 11 were directed at targets on the U.S. Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.) Some of these attacks were carried out by extremist ethnic groups and international terrorists. But the vast majority were attributed to leftwing/antiwar extremists, many operating within such organizations as the Weather Underground, Armed Forces of Puerto Rican Liberation (FALN), the Black Liberation Army, and the Symbionese Liberation Army. p35
its almost as if the media just wants to have the islamic thought of as a suicidal terrorist cult because you never ear about this stuff on the media. only what muslim extremist do. good job elwil, i couldnt have said it better myself. its not only muslim extremist. terrorism isnt a part of islam at all. but people are people. just because theyre not muslim doesnt mean theyre not terrorist.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:19 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times
Wow.....statistics from 71 through 75...........guess things are the same today, eh? Wait......most of those in the 70's (Patty Hurst anyone?) were busted and served time...........

the ones we are looking at today are

1. Abu Nidal Organization (ANO) (International, Palestinian)
2. Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) (Philippines)
3. Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades|Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (Palestinian)
4. Al-Shabaab (Somalia)
5. Ansar al-Islam (Iraqi Kurdistan)
6. Armed Islamic Group (GIA) (Algeria)
7. Asbat an-Ansar (Lebanon)
8. Aleph (formerly Aum Shinrikyo) (Japan)
9. Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA) (Spain, France)
10. Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA) (Philippines)
11. Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA) (Northern Ireland)
12. Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Egypt)
13. HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) (Palestinian)
14. Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B) (Bangladesh)
15. Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM) (Pakistan)
16. Hizballah (Party of God) (Lebanon)
17. Hizbul Islam (Somalia)
18. Islamic Jihad Group (Palestinian)
19. Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) (Uzbekistan)
20. Jaish-e-Mohammed (Army of Mohammed) (JEM) (Pakistan)
21. Jemaah Islamiya organization (JI) (South East Asia)
22. al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad) (Egyptian Islamic Jihad) (Egypt)
23. Kahane Chai (Kach) (Israel)
24. Kongra-Gel (formerly Kurdistan Workers' Party) (KGK, formerly PKK, KADEK, Kongra-Gel) (Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria)
25. Lashkar-e Tayyiba (Army of the Righteous) (LT) (Muridke, Pakistan)
26. Lashkar i Jhangvi (Pakistan)
27. Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) (Sri Lanka)
28. Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) (Libya)
29. Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM) (Morocco)
30. Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK) (Iran)
31. National Liberation Army (ELN) (Colombia)
32. Palestine Liberation Front (PLF) (Palestinian)
33. Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) (Palestinian)
34. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Palestinian)
35. PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC) (Palestinian)
36. Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network) (Iraq)
37. al-Qa’ida (Global)
38. al-Qa’ida in the Islamic Maghreb (formerly GSPC) (The Maghreb)
39. Real IRA (Northern Ireland)
40. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) (Colombia)
41. Revolutionary Nuclei (formerly ELA) (Greece)
42. Revolutionary Organization 17 November (Greece)
43. Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C) (Turkey)
44. Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL) (Peru)
45. United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC) (Colombia)

U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9 of them are non-Muslim. makes 36 of them Muslim organizations.......80% are Muslim groups.

Of the 9, 8 of them are localized national groups........only 1 has the potential of being international. The ONLY international terrorists today are Muslims.

It is time to demand that Muslims stop being admitted to western society as though they are equal participants to world peace. they need to be treated the way they are.......as social and international pariahs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam