Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 08:25 AM

1,855 posts, read 2,919,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Originally Posted by Howiester
From the Cal Fresh website:

The point of food stamps is to provide for nutritional needs, not to buy booze and cigarettes.
Dude. Why you hatin' on poor people who is trying to get some drank? Are you a devil or demon ready to jump into bed with Satan and tryna make a baby? You gonna go to hell if you talk about poor people like that.

No one gets mad at wealthy people drinking because they AREN'T USING TAXPAYER FUNDS to pay for their binges.
Corporations takin' your money and not payin' back. That's what you need to worry about, not some nickels. People tryna eat and drink, ok? Anyway, rich folks got what they have 'cause they stole it so when they drink its cause they drinking with my money.

Do you get it? Or are you still ok with poor people using food stamps how they please because they are using other people's money and not your own?

You owe that money man, pay up. Stop bein' a devil. And also middle class people using cocaine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 09:16 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,984,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
From the Cal Fresh website:

The point of food stamps is to provide for nutritional needs, not to buy booze and cigarettes.

No one gets mad at wealthy people drinking because they AREN'T USING TAXPAYER FUNDS to pay for their binges.

Do you get it? Or are you still ok with poor people using food stamps how they please because they are using other people's money and not your own?
I have no problem with people on food stamps, and I don't have to hate on people to bolster my ego. I'm a teacher so technically I am paid by taxpayers. And I pay taxes myself.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsouthoc View Post

Originally posted by howiester view post
from the cal fresh website:

dude. Why you hatin' on poor people who is trying to get some drank? Are you a devil or demon ready to jump into bed with satan and tryna make a baby? You gonna go to hell if you talk about poor people like that.

no one gets mad at wealthy people drinking because they aren't using taxpayer funds to pay for their binges.
corporations takin' your money and not payin' back. That's what you need to worry about, not some nickels. People tryna eat and drink, ok? Anyway, rich folks got what they have 'cause they stole it so when they drink its cause they drinking with my money.

do you get it? Or are you still ok with poor people using food stamps how they please because they are using other people's money and not your own?

you owe that money man, pay up. Stop bein' a devil. And also middle class people using cocaine.
lolololol

Old 05-15-2016, 09:23 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,147,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
lolololol
thanks for the sense of humor man.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:26 AM

817 posts, read 753,390 times
Quote:
Why would you care?

What do you think being so mean about this solves?

You do realize this is bullying behavior and does not automatically get them a job or enough money to get of EBT?

And why are poor people harassed if they do drink? Wealthy people do cocaine and nobody goes after them.
When you earn your own money, do as you wish. When you use mine, I get a say. You know what is missing in society these days? People saying "shame on you". People used to have grit, and the world was a better place.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
When you earn your own money, do as you wish. When you use mine, I get a say. You know what is missing in society these days? People saying "shame on you". People used to have grit, and the world was a better place.

Old 05-15-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
No. You get no say whatsoever. Those people are free to spend their food stamps on whatever the government allows them to say.

They are free to ignore you.

Actually in some parts of town I can see you beaten or worse for making inappropriate comments. Would you like to get yourself hurt or killed over something that easily could have been avoided had you mind your business?

In all likelihood you and others who claim you'd say something if you saw someone buying something with food stamps are lying. Talking big and bad on the boards. Go to South Central, Compton, or some other really bad place in Los Angeles county and belittle people for using their SNAP benefits in ways you don't like if you dare.

Old 05-15-2016, 11:27 AM

21,741 posts, read 16,361,136 times
Your gifs are cute Howiester. Very mature additions to the intelligent dialogue you are incapable of maintaining.

Old 05-15-2016, 11:29 AM

21,741 posts, read 16,361,136 times
Quote:
Another thing that amuses me greatly is this reference that we often read to how "people used to" and "the world was a better place". When was that? That the world was so great? In what ways? I'd love to spar with you on that nonsense.

Old 05-15-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Your gifs are cute Howiester. Very mature additions to the intelligent dialogue you are incapable of maintaining.
I prefer not to engage in so-called "intelligent dialogue" with arrogant pseudo-intellectuals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles