Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2011, 11:54 AM

60 posts, read 101,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-stitch View Post
We got the email from hirerite about the background check and that they would notify us when that was completed, did anyone ever get the completed email. My husband's interview was Jan 5.

I took my interview the Jan 4 and as so as i left got the email say they processed my backgroud and fri morning Jan 6 i got email saying it was complete. Now just waiting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 01:22 PM

142 posts, read 260,609 times
Default Testing

Did anyone else take their test on December 27, 2010 and have not heard anything I am wondering what is going on because others are being called and I haven't heard anything what is wrong with this picture?

Old 01-10-2011, 01:42 PM

82 posts, read 204,212 times
To all that are nervous just be patient I was nervous too at first I had my interview nov 17 and didn't hear a word until yesterday

Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM

Default Nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
To all that are nervous just be patient I was nervous too at first I had my interview nov 17 and didn't hear a word until yesterday

What exactly may I ask did you hear from them yesterday? Kenny00g can u explain if there is anyway to know whether you passed the test or do you think they are calling people depending on the score they scored on the test or if they are calling in the order they took the test? I also requested to be your friend and got no response.

Old 01-10-2011, 02:31 PM

201 posts, read 386,392 times
Does anyone know if the testing center is open tomorrow due to raod conditions? I have an 8:25AM interview. I tried to call today and no answer and voicemail is full.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:06 PM

45 posts, read 89,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haybusa___ View Post
Ok great thank's that'll be a good deal so after we come back from g'town Ky. and Canada we'll train down here Ms. I guess until startup
Along with training, team members will have to build the platforms that run along the line and flowracks that hold parts in assembly (I don't know about other areas). There will be plenty to do!

Old 01-10-2011, 03:42 PM

116 posts, read 209,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrabbit View Post
Has anyone else today had trouble with the wings website? Husband had 2nd day testing last week, and upon logging in to check status I get the calendar to schedule for 2nd day testing. Also, the toyota update application site would not let me log in, it acted as if an application hasn't even been sent yet. I tried four times and finally on the fourth it worked. Made a call and left a voicemail with wings. Concerned because when my husband was testing he had to point out to the proctor that he had made a mistake in entering his ID number. I know they're handling alot of applicants but a mistake like that is inexcusable. A mix up like that could knock him out of a job. Anyway, if my husband hadn't been paying attention things could have been alot worse. So to all of the people that haven't had day two yet, make sure that they enter your ID number correctly , don't count on them to do it.

Wanted to let people know that I did not receive anything about scheduling for Day2. I just got tired of waiting for an email and randomly checked my status at WINGs. It said that I needed to schedule Day 2!!?
Dont know how long it said that before I checked. I was trying to patiently wait for an email

Old 01-10-2011, 04:19 PM

Default Scheduling day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Wanted to let people know that I did not receive anything about scheduling for Day2. I just got tired of waiting for an email and randomly checked my status at WINGs. It said that I needed to schedule Day 2!!?
Dont know how long it said that before I checked. I was trying to patiently wait for an email

When was your first online assessment test if you don't mind me asking?

Old 01-10-2011, 04:49 PM

116 posts, read 209,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
When was your first online assessment test if you don't mind me asking?
I took the first test Nov 10th. Checked status Dec 15 and it said to schedule Day2. I am scheduled for Jan 15, this Saturday.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:50 PM

58 posts, read 105,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Does anyone know if the testing center is open tomorrow due to raod conditions? I have an 8:25AM interview. I tried to call today and no answer and voicemail is full.
According to WTVA news Yes they are open unless it changes .check wtva.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi