Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2011, 05:30 PM

142 posts, read 260,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
You'll hear something. Just hang in there. I have gone bald from worry, Lol, not really I shave my head but I feel like if I had hair I'd have pulled some of it out by now. I just hope that I don't have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks to get a offer or rejection. I have held out til my finances are now at critical levels. I've prayed long and hard and thanks to a very supportive wife I've held on this long. Just need to know that some $$$ are in the future one way or another.

Garmon1966 it is always good to have family support and I figure if you have made it this far that you will hear something fairly quickly, I just wish I was where you are if not already hired... I wonder if they are hiring by test scores or what? If they would let me know something would be good...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 05:39 PM

201 posts, read 386,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Garmon1966 it is always good to have family support and I figure if you have made it this far that you will hear something fairly quickly, I just wish I was where you are if not already hired... I wonder if they are hiring by test scores or what? If they would let me know something would be good...
I have tried every way I know to figure out why exactly some people are getting notified earlier than others but there seems to be no method to the madness. I think some of it is how soon test scores get returned and how fast references, school transcripts and past jobs can be contacted and actual info returned. Either way, it does seem like more people are hearing things a lot faster than before the holidays. I've kept up with everyones dates posted on here and they are getting shorter between phases it seems to me. I do know that I interviewed today and I've already gotten an email from Hireright saying my background was being processed and my application status has been updated to Team Leader. That has been quicker than any time before.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:15 PM

Default Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
I have tried every way I know to figure out why exactly some people are getting notified earlier than others but there seems to be no method to the madness. I think some of it is how soon test scores get returned and how fast references, school transcripts and past jobs can be contacted and actual info returned. Either way, it does seem like more people are hearing things a lot faster than before the holidays. I've kept up with everyones dates posted on here and they are getting shorter between phases it seems to me. I do know that I interviewed today and I've already gotten an email from Hireright saying my background was being processed and my application status has been updated to Team Leader. That has been quicker than any time before.

That's what I am saying I feel like honestly that I might as well give up because everyone on here has heard something besides me and I check my wings account as well as selectrak and nothing has changed and it literally scares the _ell out of me because I have a family and we are hoping that I will hear something and nothing I just don't know what to do or think about the process anymore. Have they contacted your references or do you know? Oh on your 2nd phase did you receive email about the 9 hour simulation or did they call you?

Old 01-11-2011, 06:34 PM

201 posts, read 386,330 times
Quote:
That's what I am saying I feel like honestly that I might as well give up because everyone on here has heard something besides me and I check my wings account as well as selectrak and nothing has changed and it literally scares the _ell out of me because I have a family and we are hoping that I will hear something and nothing I just don't know what to do or think about the process anymore. Have they contacted your references or do you know? Oh on your 2nd phase did you receive email about the 9 hour simulation or did they call you?
They will be contacting them this week I assume and I told my references to let me know as soon as they were contacted so I know they have called. On the 2nd phase I received an email and the selectrak site was updated and gave me the opportunity to schedule my simulation which I was able to schedule for the very next day. Only call I have gotten has been for the interview and I got 2 of them. 1 was a reminder last night about todays interview.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 PM

31 posts, read 67,441 times
Not everyone has heard something, mizzboyd! Hubby had his Day 2 Dec 7th and we still haven't heard anything... Times have been hard, but they are creeping up on impossible quickly I really hope we'll hear something soon, because he feels that he did very well, even turning a huge profit on the teamwork part of the simulation being that group's leader. I am so anxious it's crazy.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:22 PM

Default Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjeffgray2002 View Post
Not everyone has heard something, mizzboyd! Hubby had his Day 2 Dec 7th and we still haven't heard anything... Times have been hard, but they are creeping up on impossible quickly I really hope we'll hear something soon, because he feels that he did very well, even turning a huge profit on the teamwork part of the simulation being that group's leader. I am so anxious it's crazy.
I wish you and your husband the best and at least he has taken phase two, I am still waiting to see if I even passed the test or not because I haven't heard anything but took 1st test dec 27th, yet others seem to be called quicker so I am wondering what their system is when calling or contacting people? Maybe you will be letting us know before the week it out good news regarding your husband and I will say a prayer if that will help you guys out!!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 07:35 PM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Quote:
I wish you and your husband the best and at least he has taken phase two, I am still waiting to see if I even passed the test or not because I haven't heard anything but took 1st test dec 27th, yet others seem to be called quicker so I am wondering what their system is when calling or contacting people? Maybe you will be letting us know before the week it out good news regarding your husband and I will say a prayer if that will help you guys out!!!!
U 2 mizz boyd, hang in there, most of the folks on here it was a month in between day 1 and hearing via e mail or phone to schedule day 2! so the end of jan. u will hear, it is going to be my b day on the 27th, so we'll hope and pray together we both hear something for my b day! All things work together for good!! Keep looking up!! here I am i told myself not on here today!! I may be becoming dependent on ya'll!!

Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrabbit View Post
Hey all! Just received the phone call for interview!!!! Husband is at work so he doesn't even know yet, I had to tell someone!!! Next Tuesday, they also said he may take the additional 2.5 hour computer test if time allows. So we are officially one step closer. I thought at first there may have been a glitch in the system since it was so soon. We didn't want to get our hopes up, but it turned out to be true. So jbrenly, looks like you should be getting the interview call today or tomorrow!
hey good news!! but what about me? I tested on the 4th. of jan too!! and it just might be!! gotta love it!! so when is the interview? did you put down via e mail or phone call for prefered method of contact? okay done, time for a beer 30!! all this housework can make a girl thirsty!!

Old 01-11-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
hey good news!! but what about me? I tested on the 4th. of jan too!! and it just might be!! gotta love it!! so when is the interview? did you put down via e mail or phone call for prefered method of contact? okay done, time for a beer 30!! all this housework can make a girl thirsty!!
the4hammys thank you and I will pray that on or before your b-day that you hear something, I am hoping to make it to the 2nd phase then the interview and the rest of the process then being hired will be the best thing that could happen to me in 2011!!!:co nfused:Don't drink to much girlfriend and how did you come out on the housework? get alot done or if your like me all you could think was has my status changed since I last checked it or not right?

Old 01-11-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Girl you are so funny I too was a tom boy but when I got married and had kids things changed I had to learn to do all the housekeeping, cooking, etc but I still love to fish, play basketball, read, sing, and dance but all of the above all my favorites now. Girl you are an inspirations to those of us who think we can't make it or do things in life.
ur so cute mizz boyd!!

I can be a princess too! as I mentioned. I do like a good sparkley bobble!! I am about to turn 43 and I think I am the kid again!! my kiddos are grown, well okay they are the "adult teens" I refer to them as! but hey, we told em' the bank of mommy and daddy is closed!! time for us now! We will help them out, but they gotta start growin up! Hang in there boyd girl!! it's all gonna be good!! We're all in, just a matter of time, unless the background thing is ugly, that's what I been told, why come this far, and have so much invested in us!! IT's all good girl, relax, have a beer, or a cosmo!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi