Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2007, 10:12 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,306 posts, read 8,652,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
And you call yourself a fisherman...

GRI - great reel, in'it?

Oh Sorry, Great Misterious One.
You see Master, this little weed hopper still has much to learn. Perhaps one day I will be worthy of your personal tutelage......
Oh by the way, I spell Great Reel like this SHIMANO

Old 12-21-2007, 03:26 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Oh Sorry, Great Misterious One.
You see Master, this little weed hopper still has much to learn. Perhaps one day I will be worthy of your personal tutelage......
Oh by the way, I spell Great Reel like this SHIMANO
Hey guy - best to you and yours, and to all the rest of ya Mizzerites and Mizzerities, happy and safe and enjoyable holiday seasons. Gettin ready to hop in the rig to fight the goofballs and slowpokers as meander for the next 9 hours to the Ozarks... Later!

Old 12-21-2007, 09:21 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,482 times
Default Thanks everyone...

I love all the feedback...good to see everybody out & about.

CaliBassMan...http://www.realtor.org/griclear.nsf/pages/GRIHome (broken link)

Having some pretty great weather here for almost Christmas...except for...what's with this FOG??????????????????????

I thought I left the San Joaquin behind?????????????????????????

Happy everything everyone...sweet dreams.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:36 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,339,338 times
Well hey everyone!!

We are debating on buying before our home sells .. yes can ya say we are having a hard time waiting!! lol we are not patient people here!

We found a home that is sweet!! actually 2 homes on the property..the only fall back is its in town ............ well some sacrifices have to be made .. we can look for ground to make a weekend retreat / hunting lodge ..family get away once we get moved!!

I am not sure if we can do this or not .. I still have some questions about the property ...
I gotta make sure I wont fall into any moon holes! lol

Its an older home completely restored .. 101 years old. victorian / oak floors ..ahhh its pretty! and hubby likes it too!

Old 12-22-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
I love all the feedback...good to see everybody out & about.

CaliBassMan...http://www.realtor.org/griclear.nsf/pages/GRIHome (broken link)

Having some pretty great weather here for almost Christmas...except for...what's with this FOG??????????????????????

I thought I left the San Joaquin behind?????????????????????????

Happy everything everyone...sweet dreams.
We had freezing fog here - all my life I had never seen anything like it!

We lost power for 2 days due to ice. but TG we have a generator!It got kinda cold here and hubby decided the one night we were going to ROUGH IT - well I think he got the ROUGH IT look and hooked up the generator!
I was reading the newspaper to him "Man Dies From making wife ROUGH IT" lol

Old 12-22-2007, 03:28 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,549,887 times
Well over here in this parts. We had Fog the last two days and it remind me of Santa Barbara although there no beach here. LOL LOL Right now it is raining and we are waiting for snow...My girls are getting antsy. Want to go sledding again tomorrow.Sheesh we haven't sled for a week and would like to get back at it again soon.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:48 PM

871 posts, read 1,984,548 times
Hey! Just wonderin how you alls were doin. Holidays are so busy arent they? Wish you the best and hope that each night you enjoy the company of family. Northwoods Id come cook for ya but I warn ya they might not want to come back next year. lol!
What is freezing fog like anyway? Does all of Mo get that?

Old 12-22-2007, 07:31 PM

freezing fog - I dont remember seeing anything like this here (Illinois Unfortunately)
Am close to Mo. so lots of the weather is the same -

Imagine very cold air with fog soo thick ya cant see through it!

Old 12-22-2007, 09:38 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,570,117 times
Hello everyone. Wonderful weather lately. No snow, warm temperatures, etc. And now this evening it has become more like the middle of Missouri should be this time of the year: 26 degrees, slightly windy and much dampness in the air. May even have some of the snow that Kansas is having later.

Can't begin to tell you how great this day has been. We had children and spouses, grandchildren and even 2 great grandchildren!!! So much food, wonderful visiting, Monopoly games, puzzles, xbox, Discovery Channel, Black Beauty movie, more visiting! Some have left for the long drive home and some are still here for overnight.

It has been a blessed Christmas celebration for us. Many gifts going around and I brought out many books and collectible dishes that had belonged to distant family members for others to choose from. Drew numbers and went from there. Good to see that they all enjoyed doing this. May everyone have such a wonderful day no matter when you celebrate this Christmas.

Old 12-24-2007, 07:41 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,549,887 times
Merry Christmas you all!!!! I hope you all have a good one tomorrow. I hope Santa is very good to you all and no coal in your stockings tonight.

Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I am telling you why cause Santa Claus is coming to town tonight. He knows when you sleeping,He knows when your awake, He knows when you bad or good so be good for goodness sake. Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I am telling you why cause Santa Claus is coming to town tonight. Merry Christmas!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri