Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 10:08 AM

2,201 posts, read 2,515,857 times

Advertisements

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 11:00 AM

870 posts, read 3,082,443 times
Default Ditto!

Happy Saturday, back atcha! Glad to hear from all! Kim went Tuesday to Little Rock and her scans remain the same. The cyst hasn't moved or grown. Her surgeon is going out of the country for a month and they will schedule surgery when he returns. She has been trying different medications for the headaches, but not having much luck. Now she is getting a cold, on top of everything! Thanks for continuing to keep her in your prayers!

I get to go to the Keeter Center today and meet up with some of our MO Peeps!! That will give me the boost I need to get through all the icky stuff going on! Riding up there with Mr & Mrs Califokie! (More transplanted Californians, by way of OK!) DH has sound ck at 4, for gig 2nite at The Radisson & can't go Wish you could all be there, my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will update on our "meeting" asap!

Old 02-23-2008, 02:14 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post

Brian's family--hmmmm, someone else had mentioned them previously, and I've gone back about 30 pages (or less than two months!) in this forum trying to find the reference to them and didn't succeed. So we need to get an update on them as well as on Kim, Darlynn's boss's wife. Hope I'm not getting anyone mixed up here! We've really been chattering up a storm here--this is a great thing!

"northbayeric is just really nice." Aw, gosh, shucks, golly gee whiz, you're too kind, no really, I don't quite know what to say, what a pal what a pal what a pal!!
Well, Eric, first of all, I am not surprised that CD Forum has figured out what a nice guy you are! Congratulations on earning "nice guy status"!!!

Hey, I have to tell you not to feel bad...it was my bad! InoxKeeper was the one who mentioned Brian just a page before yours, I think. Somehow, I got mixed up.
Here's the post from Keeper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
Today is a sad day...I have been playing poker with the same bunch of guys for several years. Well, the night before last we lost one of our group. He had been out with friends, complained about heartburn and went home. He was found the next morning by friend, evidently he had a heart attack sometime during the night. He was on his living room floor, gone.

So, please say a prayer for my friend Brian Simpson and his family, we all called him Soup. Soup had been thru some tough times recently, lost his job, got divorced and kind of bounced around from one friend's couch to the next for a while. He finally landed a good job about 6 months ago and was turning things around.

Thru all the tough times I never saw him lose his spirit, he always had a smile for a friend. Soup was saved so he is in a better place but he left us all way too soon, he was 45.

Enjoy every day folks because it could be your last! Life is a fleeting thing.
So, Keeper...how is Brian's family doing?

Old 02-23-2008, 02:39 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,962 times
Ok you all I am just checking IN to tell you all I am still Alive the baby doing just fine since I heard the heartbeat yesterday. It was like music in my Ears. I have been very busy; kinda Overwhelm right now. I trying to get my butt ready for taxes which I think I am ready as of today until I talk to my husband than it is another story. I am curious how is that lady with brain tumor I think is doing? Remember I got CRS.Any good news??? and I remember reading about a man died at such a young age. That is just plain scary. I am so Sorry to hear that. I am sorry I am not able to read everyone chatty about since I have to start from pages 82 to 103.I don't have that kind of time. Sorry. Hello You all Missourian.....Oh yeah I need to say something I WANNA WEAR FLIP FLOPS!!!!!! I am totally done with this nasty weather. Flip Flops Flip Flops... JUST Wishing!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 03:14 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,464 times
head over here now folks:

Chatter Box II

this one is gonna close it's doors
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri