Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 06:28 PM

396 posts, read 708,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 908Boi View Post

Anyway, i think the woman had some relationship with the man, she was most likely cheating on her husband. Notice that the intruder doesn't steal anything. He obviously came into because of something going on between her and him. And now she is going to play the "big black man and innocent white girl" route to get him in jail.

She'll be successful.
Jerk.

I know that woman and she does not deserve this post. You are a bad person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 06:29 PM

690 posts, read 964,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
why are you typing like that? is there something wrong with your keyboard?

im pretty sure that if someone has illegally entered my home that they are a threat. in any case, I am less worried about the law than I am the safety of my wife and daughter. if I have to pay a lawyer to defend my wife for shooting someone who illegally entered our home then id rather do that than deal with the consequences of my wife not shooting.
go head, pay a lawyer and visit your wife in prison

Old 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I stated what i believed to be true (which if you can read English, I clearly say "I think"). Based on the video, the intruder appears familiar with the house (see KoalaNJ's post), didn't steal anything, didn't attempt to rape her etc. Its very likely that she knew the intruder (relationship or drug related). Plus, how does a tweaking black man, sorry, animal, just walk up into this neighborhood and break into the house with none of the neighbors doing or seeing anything?

I don't expect any of you people to believe or agree with me but hopefully I made some of you think.

Also, the outrage over this is ridiculous. There was no outrage over the murders in Linden last year or earlier this month when the East Orange prom queen got murdered in her bedroom. If this didn't happen in Millburn and if the intruder was a black male this wouldn't get nearly as much press.
OMG and you persist. Why don't you stop and do a little thinking of your own, you piece of *&*^(&^*.

You know what--you are some small little person hiding behind this computer speaking of things you know NOTHING OF and not realizing that a REAL PERSON---a LOVELY, KIND YOUNG MOTHER was beaten to a near pulp, put in the hospital. Rather than speculating about her why don't you spend some time looking in the mirror and asking yourself what is wrong with YOU????? This is an actual human being--a person whom you would be ashamed to look in the eye after sitting there posting all this crap, up on your perch on the high horse.

No--she was not having an affair. No--she did not know this dude. Perhaps he knew the house but it wasn't from being invited in.....and for you to somehow insinuate that she invited this through her manner of behavior or her friends is DISGUSTING.

It's a small, urban little neighborhood, near a few major highways and a train line. Lots of people walking around but not crowded ala NY. Very easy for someone to walk by and just as easy for them to unobtrusively slip to the back door and knock it down.

The outrage is ridiculous? Really? REALLY????? You know what is outrageous--for any literate, semi intelligent person to write down what you did: "big black man and innocent white girl?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A BABY OR ARE YOU JUST THAT FULL OF PREJUDICE AND HATRED???????????

It was caught on tape--so we saw it with our own eyes. When it was first reported, on Friday, it caused NO outrage, not even in our town. IT only became outrageous after we were subjected to seeing it take place. WATCH IT and try and NOT be outraged. It has zero to do with the color of his skin and everything to do with the vulnerability of the child sitting on the sofa while the young mother is beaten with no mercy. Or the fact she opted NOT TO SCREAM as to protect her child.

I am sickened by you. Post all you want but words hurt. Writing something like that is hurtful and not all constructive and engenders more division. This has NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to do with his race. NOTHING. I would be just as disgusted if the racial profiles were different. Or if it was a woman beating another woman. The fact is here is a young person with her baby on the couch. There is something severely cold, impenetrable and disassociated for you to write so cavalier about it. I know this lady and i can tell you she would NEVER EVER EVER write like that about you.

Last edited by CanonGrace; 06-26-2013 at 06:43 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I don't get the obsession with "hate crimes".

Let's say a white woman strangles another white woman to death because she wouldn't give up her purse.

Next a black man stabs another man to death because he's Jewish.

They're both cold blooded murder and should be dealt with accordingly (I prefer life without parole or the death penalty, for the record)

"Hate crime" laws allow politicians to meddle with punishment in a whimsical, politically motivated way.

Murder is murder, rape is rape and armed robbery is armed robbery.
I completely agree with you.

To me this is a huge ugly guy beating on a defenseless young woman while her child watches. In her own home. Period end of story.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:40 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,078,794 times
It probably won't happen but it would be justice if the cops dropped this vile POS down the precinct stairs...a dozen times.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
It probably won't happen but it would be justice if the cops dropped this vile POS down the precinct stairs...a dozen times.
I will say this.....

.....watching that video will ensure that from this point forward I will be that much more sensitized to what victims go through. We watch so much TV but when you see this--and she is a very nice lady in my town---it makes you realize how horrible it must be to be victimized, raped, murdered. Way more horrific than anything on TV, or anything i could have imagined.

SIck sick sick,

Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM

88,611 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
They would never do that. He tripped.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:53 PM

1,450 posts, read 3,455,947 times
Quote:
I stated what i believed to be true (which if you can read English, I clearly say "I think"). Based on the video, the intruder appears familiar with the house (see KoalaNJ's post), didn't steal anything, didn't attempt to rape her etc. Its very likely that she knew the intruder (relationship or drug related). Plus, how does a tweaking black man, sorry, animal, just walk up into this neighborhood and break into the house with none of the neighbors doing or seeing anything?

I want to make something clear, I said that the man had knowledge of the home and the situation, I never implied there was any relationship between the female victim and the perpetrator. I suggested perhaps the man, (or an accomplice) had knowledge of the family, or been in the home previously, such as a repair/service person, delivery person, etc. Also it is clear from the news coverage that the man did steal money and jewelry from the home, so 908Bio is incorrect on that point of fact.

KoalaNJ

Last edited by KoalaNJ; 06-26-2013 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: correct spelling error

Old 06-26-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaNJ View Post
I want to make something clear, I said that the man had knowledge of the home and the situation, I bever implied there was any relationship between the female victim and the perpatrator. I suggested perhaps the man, (or an accomplice) had knowledge of the family, or been in the home previously, such as a repair/service person, delivery person, etc. Also it is clear from the news coverage that the man did steal money and jewelry from the home, so 908Bio is incorrect on that point of fact.

KoalaNJ
I think that is actually very probable--there is some talk in town about the nanny not showing up that day.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:59 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,078,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
They would never do that. He tripped.
The old timers will tell you. Besides the nuns wacking you during school in the good ol days, the NYPD might give you a crack with a nightstick for loitering or sassy backtalk. Then if your parents found out it was another smack or two for embarrassing the family. These things are unheard of today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey