Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 07:33 PM

908 posts, read 1,556,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stechkin View Post
i kno, thats wat i said
Ok, then maybe you should clarify your statements a bit. I really didn't understand where you were coming from. Are there black people like you mentioned? Sure there are, but there is no proof that this dude was there solely because she was white. He had to know who was behind that door. It looks like he didn't expect her to be home. I really think he's a druggie. In any case, I hope he is brought to justice soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 07:37 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,711,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stechkin View Post
go head, pay a lawyer and visit your wife in prison
thanks, ill be taking my daughter with me to visit her.

I seriously doubt my wife would end up in jail if she shot someone who broke into our home. im not sure if I buy that you really believe that.

Last edited by CaptainNJ; 06-26-2013 at 08:24 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 09:45 PM

382 posts, read 804,487 times
I have two German Shepherds. If anyone comes remotely close to my house, they bark like maniacs. I'm not saying they are trained attack dogs, but two German Shepherds barking will definitely make the house next door look more appealing. Screw the alarm...

Old 06-26-2013, 09:54 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,102,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorfulchic83 View Post
This evil POS needs to get beat to death. I'm sorry if that seems harsh to some, but unless he is PROVEN INSANE, I don't see any reason why he should live.
Why should he live if he is insane? How is that a legit excuse to allow him to continue sucking oxygen?

Seriously, if you came home and found this guy beating your wife/daughter and you blew his head off, only to find out later he was actually insane, would you feel any remorse for your actions?

I sure as hell wouldn't. I've killed plenty of critters a lot less deserving of death than this POS, and I haven't lost a wink of sleep over any of them!

Old 06-27-2013, 05:59 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,828,504 times
I saw on TV that the family getting an alarm, don't think alarm will help in this case, as he was forced into entry.

I really don't know what could prevent this. Unless the woman has a gun, but also could put her in danger of gun shots. I would Just beg for mercy, I think the best route is exactly what she did or offer money to this bastard.

Luckily that she wasn't badly hurt and kids are fine.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:02 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,828,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
Why should he live if he is insane? How is that a legit excuse to allow him to continue sucking oxygen?

Seriously, if you came home and found this guy beating your wife/daughter and you blew his head off, only to find out later he was actually insane, would you feel any remorse for your actions?

I sure as hell wouldn't. I've killed plenty of critters a lot less deserving of death than this POS, and I haven't lost a wink of sleep over any of them!
With the law it is today in this country, you might ended up getting sued if he is insane.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:40 AM

88,594 posts, read 84,838,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaGeo View Post
I have two German Shepherds. If anyone comes remotely close to my house, they bark like maniacs. I'm not saying they are trained attack dogs, but two German Shepherds barking will definitely make the house next door look more appealing. Screw the alarm...
My brother was once a heroin user who did "B&E's" to get money for his habit. He always said a dog was the biggest deterrent. They usually just want to get in and out--get some cash/something to pawn, and go get high. Potential dog bites aren't part of that plan.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:09 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,629,764 times
Am I the only one thinking and wishing the victims husband came down from the second floor and blew this guys head off. Remember people the key words" I feared for my life" or " I feared for the life of my child" Put that in the report and you're good to go. No jury will ever convict you.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 AM

908 posts, read 1,556,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post

Because only an animal would blame someone who has no control of his/her mind. Let's hope you or your loved ones never lose their senses, and have to deal with people like you. Plus, I was speaking about the LAW, AFTER the fact, not running into this mess. Nobody is going to do a psych eval. when running into an assault. DUHHHHHHHHH..

Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,711,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorfulchic83 View Post
Because only an animal would blame someone who has no control of his/her mind. Let's hope you or your loved ones never lose their senses, and have to deal with people like you. Plus, I was speaking about the LAW, AFTER the fact, not running into this mess. Nobody is going to do a psych eval. when running into an assault. DUHHHHHHHHH..
that's very comforting to the victim. I don't think "insanity" has any place in the judicial system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey