Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 03:21 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times

Advertisements

This is racial hatred. It appears that the invader is black and the victim is white...If she were black I doubt very much she would have been brutalized. We forget that just as white children in some cases are taught to hate blacks...Some black parents raise their kids to hate whites. Which is some nasty thing passed from one generation to the next...It is instructive and taught behavior to hate.

About a decade ago I was working with a black man and woman. We sat down to a friendly lunch together - then this older woman - looked me in the face and uttered _ "My grandchildren will become your worst nightmare" _ made me realize that this nasty old grandmother was raising some kids and was instructing them to harm white people...That some how all white people are to blame for all black social and economic hardships.

What bugged me as a white person was that we were persecuted as children for speaking another language...that my father had suffered during the great war and that his father was put in front of a firing squad by the communists for believing in God- Blacks think they are the only human beings to have endured evil...What am I to do as a white person - Go to the homes of every last person who has a German sir name and beat the crap out of them? No...not likely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 03:24 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,069,940 times
How did the dude get in so easy? You should have your place setup so that there is a LOT of noise just to break in.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:41 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Am I the only one thinking and wishing the victims husband came down from the second floor and blew this guys head off. .......:
My gut tells me that the concept of having a firearm in the home, for personal protection no less, is alien, if not repulsive, to a majority of the residents of Millburn.

The route they will take will be to just cage themselves in with burgler bars, get an ADT contract with the alarm on at all times and keep 911 on their cellphone's speed dial.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:59 PM

1,947 posts, read 3,325,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
My gut tells me that the concept of having a firearm in the home, for personal protection no less, is alien, if not repulsive, to a majority of the residents of Millburn.

The route they will take will be to just cage themselves in with burgler bars, get an ADT contract with the alarm on at all times and keep 911 on their cellphone's speed dial.
very true...people are definitely becoming more comfortable with the concept of caging themselves in as you stated. that is very compelling phrasing and a sad state of our culture. We continue to lock ourselves off more and more.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:02 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Some people still live in neighborhoods where you don't lock your door during the day time...If this woman was armed it would have made no difference..The jerk moved quickly and she was caught totally by surprise. She did not even get the chance to rise from a sitting position. The image was very disturbing - in the fact that this large and powerful male beat the crap out of a woman with a child...This goon will do time - and when other inmates figure out what he has done....someone is going to do to him what he did to her....I can't help but feel this emotion rising in me when I think of this man...it is rare for me...I feel hate.

What a disservice this goof has done to the black community. What an embarrassment he is...what a vile son of a *****.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:52 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,967,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 908Boi View Post
Anyway, i think the woman had some relationship with the man, she was most likely cheating on her husband. Notice that the intruder doesn't steal anything. He obviously came into because of something going on between her and him. And now she is going to play the "big black man and innocent white girl" route to get him in jail.
This is complete and utter garbage.

How do you watch a video of a large man beating up a retreating, non-resisting, submissive, slight-looking woman, and immediately jump to defending the man and blaming the victim? With theories you are pulling straight out of your ASS based on NOTHING?

An affair? A drug transaction gone bad?

Here are some other ridiculous conspiracy theories, just as plausible as yours:

• It was actually a white man beating on her, but disguised in black face.
  • This wasn't an altercation. They were actually rehearsing a violent scene for a community theater production, and the lady made up the story about her jewelry getting stolen and her door being kicked down (she kicked it down herself to stage the crime scene) because she's trying to get the man fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 908Boi View Post
Based on the video, the intruder appears familiar with the house...didn't steal anything, didn't attempt to rape her etc. Its very likely that she knew the intruder (relationship or drug related). Plus, how does a tweaking black man, sorry, animal, just walk up into this neighborhood and break into the house with none of the neighbors doing or seeing anything?

Jesus Christ. Grow up.

At 10:30 in the morning, most people are at work. And even if they were all home, they'd have to be staring out their windows directly at the part of her house where he broke in, exactly during the 15-second time frame when he was kicking her door down, in order to know anything was going on.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:53 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,967,084 times
RE: hate crimes

There is no proof that this is a hate crime. Unless we know for sure that this guy went out specifically to beat white people (and steal incidentally, as opposed to the theft being his primary goal), and, in addition, that he targeted that specific house because he knew for certain that a white family lived there, this isn't a hate crime.

Also, why are we all assuming that the victim is white? She could just as easily be Asian. So then, for this to qualify as a hate crime, we'd have to be able to prove that he went out specifically to beat up Asian people, and knew for certain that Asian people lived in that house.

If it were a hate crime, he would have been yelling racial slurs at her in the video, which he obviously was not. Even if we don't see the whole video, the police did, and that would be an important detail that the press would have reported, if it had actually happened.

Any which way, I hope this POS is found soon, administered a stiff dose of justice and taken off the streets. If someone doesn't turn him in, or if the police don't find him, maybe he will screw up again and get caught.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:58 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,102,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorfulchic83 View Post
Because only an animal would blame someone who has no control of his/her mind..
I see. The family of the victim should just forget about the fact that some POS horrifically took their loved one away forverer, and instead take comfort that it was a legitimately insane nutjob that murdered them rather than just a run of the mill sadist that did it.

Have you ever considered having your drinking water tested for heavy metals?

Old 06-27-2013, 06:18 PM

908 posts, read 1,556,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
I see. The family of the victim should just forget about the fact that some POS horrifically took their loved one away forverer, and instead take comfort that it was a legitimately insane nutjob that murdered them rather than just a run of the mill sadist that did it.

Have you ever considered having your drinking water tested for heavy metals?
Well, now I kind of do hope you lose your mind, and have to deal with people just like you. Trust me, no need to commit a crime to get treated like a 2nd class citizen when you have mental or developmental health problems. Thankfully, you don't make the law, because intent is DEFINITELY considered when trying cases.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:48 PM

690 posts, read 964,491 times
this wat happens when people in America wan segregate by race and class and seperate themselves from poverty, not care and just forget about it and let the poor people rot (particularly blacks), they not gon jus sit there in the ghetto, they coming for u and u cant contain it like previously thought
this is the thinking, esp back in the day when people fled to suburbs, but it dont work like that, we are not a society of neatly put, sealed compartments, but a one unit, u cant isolate yourselves from the problems of the rest, everything affects everybody, and this case is a good example

Last edited by Stechkin; 06-27-2013 at 06:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey