Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 08:39 PM

18 posts, read 26,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxtai View Post
omg.. yes ! we are the same building !! they didn't tell me we are delaying . Let me find out more tomorrow and I have my mortgage rate lock till Oct 5.. they better not screw me up!!

what # are you ? I am # 7
Interesting... Are you sure you're building 22? because my unit is 2207
Did they confirm you the closing date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 09:02 PM

38 posts, read 72,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil2207 View Post
Interesting... Are you sure you're building 22? because my unit is 2207
Did they confirm you the closing date?
yes , I am building 22 , my unit is 2204. Yes , they did confirm my closing date by official email from Pulte closing coordinator! I think I heard David ( the project manager of my unit) told me the closing will start from the the smallest # to largest #. So by this theory I will be closing before you , I am guessing you will be getting the closing date soon . I think it will be the end of Sept or beginning of Oct! Just my guessing...

And one more thing, I got my closing date last Friday.

Last edited by Jxtai; 08-20-2015 at 09:14 PM..

Old 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM

Quote:
yes , I am building 22 , my unit is 2204. Yes , they did confirm my closing date by official email from Pulte closing coordinator! I think I heard David ( the project manager of my unit) told me the closing will start from the the smallest # to largest #. So by this theory I will be closing before you , I am guessing you will be getting the closing date soon . I think it will be the end of Sept or beginning of Oct! Just my guessing...

And one more thing, I got my closing date last Friday.
Thanks for the information, it's very helpful. So I shouldn't be too far behind in theory, I hope it will be before end of Sept...
See you around soon

Old 08-21-2015, 03:58 PM

Hi,

do you have the same issue as me to try to reach Pulte representatives???
It always go to answer machine and they never call back???

Thanks

Old 08-21-2015, 04:12 PM

38 posts, read 72,249 times
I usually just email David if I have a question and he is pretty good on returning my emails. Most of the time he even email me to keep me update on the house by himself.....

Old 08-21-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
I usually just email David if I have a question and he is pretty good on returning my emails. Most of the time he even email me to keep me update on the house by himself.....
Yes, two weeks ago, he emailed me some pictures, that was very kind...
Thanks, will try

Old 08-24-2015, 06:10 AM

32 posts, read 57,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil2207 View Post
Hi All,

We need your help, We are supposed to close next week but Pulte has not event give us an updated closing date. We've been trying to get an updated date since weeks...
We're very disappointed on their lack of planning and communication .

How about your experience? for people who has already moved in, how many weeks / months of delay???

Thanks!
Our closing was delayed by a week as they didn't give the title in time to the town to get it approved. Make sure you're on top of it and if they don't call you back/email contact your attorney or realtor to get on top of it.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:00 PM

10 posts, read 11,811 times
Hello Hello
Recently signed on a Lancaster in the latest buildings. We should have made our decision earlier as the prices have really shot up.
Did everyone who signed go through the 60 page contract? Are there any details we need to worry about before handing it over to the attorney?

Help greatly appreciated.

Also, FYI - tax abatement only starts the year after we move in - so techincally for us,it starts in Jan 2016.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:53 PM

189 posts, read 460,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upupnaway7 View Post
Hello Hello
Recently signed on a Lancaster in the latest buildings. We should have made our decision earlier as the prices have really shot up.
Did everyone who signed go through the 60 page contract? Are there any details we need to worry about before handing it over to the attorney?

Help greatly appreciated.

Also, FYI - tax abatement only starts the year after we move in - so techincally for us,it starts in Jan 2016.
Congrats, future neighbor! We didn't find anything particularly interesting. We were most focused on the financial aspects of the agreement such as who pays the state realty transfer tax (already discussed in the contract, the seller pays). Everything else was pretty boiler-plate.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOfficialGFTourofNYC View Post
Our closing was delayed by a week as they didn't give the title in time to the town to get it approved. Make sure you're on top of it and if they don't call you back/email contact your attorney or realtor to get on top of it.
Thanks for the advice...
Will try to contact them tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey