Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 11:39 AM

33 posts, read 84,162 times

Advertisements

i know the neighborhood is not the best. but if you dont be hanging out outside, just do your thing, laundry is inside, we have out/in mail box is inside, you know what i mean. We just have to be awared of the area when we walking. I have a car so i cant wait until they open the parking on the back.. But that wont be ready until one more year. In the meantime, i have to deal with the struggle of looking for parking but for now its ok..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2017, 02:04 PM

61 posts, read 101,107 times
I wonder why the parking g. is close....do you know if there is a monthly fee and how much??? what about the community room? is it open? And why floor is it on?

Old 07-25-2017, 08:46 AM

33 posts, read 84,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standakid View Post
I wonder why the parking g. is close....do you know if there is a monthly fee and how much??? what about the community room? is it open? And why floor is it on?

The parking is closed because the are constructing another building next door.. Morris II.. it will be closed until they finish the building.. The fee is $175.. Monthly.. the management office was now moved to the building community room on the third floor.. So i guess is not open for the tenants yet. The community room is beautiful and perfect for any small event.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:32 PM

76 posts, read 151,870 times
Hey FYI guys just a little update I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED A CALL YET lol this is crazy

Old 07-27-2017, 01:49 PM

Hey guys so I gave in and emailed Kimberly and expressed my nervousness about my file and getting denied she said that she reach out to a coworker that works directly with my file and still no decision yet. So I emailed her back and told her I'm really nervous that I'll be denied after management approval she said they are going over a large amount of files just stay positive. That kind of relaxed me a little because she's always throwing me off to the side. So finally I'm not gonna rush I'm just gonna take my time when it happens it'll happen

Old 07-28-2017, 04:06 PM

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update... I got the call on Wednesday that I was APROVED by HDC and was told that I needed to come in before the 2th and sign the lease or have to resubmit documents again... So I decided to go in today to sign the lease since I'm going to be out of town for two weeks... I got my keys today and I'm in LOVE with my unit. The original unit I saw, I didn't get. I was reassigned to a different unit...I feel like my unit is smaller now but it could be all in my mind.

Old 07-28-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standakid View Post
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update... I got the call on Wednesday that I was APROVED by HDC and was told that I needed to come in before the 2th and sign the lease or have to resubmit documents again... So I decided to go in today to sign the lease since I'm going to be out of town for two weeks... I got my keys today and I'm in LOVE with my unit. The original unit I saw, I didn't get. I was reassigned to a different unit...I feel like my unit is smaller now but it could be all in my mind.
That's great so I'm the last out the bunch pray for me guys I really need it

Old 07-29-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel89 View Post
That's great so I'm the last out the bunch pray for me guys I really need it
You will be next!!!

Old 07-29-2017, 05:06 PM

64 posts, read 146,048 times
It took about 2 weeks for them to approve me but it all depends on your paper work,if the folks filling the affordable units for the owners have your file for HPD,/HDC IN ORDER.and if your dealing with breaking ground watch them they screw up and lie about it.I move into my unit 8-1-17

Old 07-30-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirkervin View Post
It took about 2 weeks for them to approve me but it all depends on your paper work,if the folks filling the affordable units for the owners have your file for HPD,/HDC IN ORDER.and if your dealing with breaking ground watch them they screw up and lie about it.I move into my unit 8-1-17
What is breaking ground?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery