Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 12:48 PM

61 posts, read 101,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly05 View Post
good morning guys!

yesterday i texted my agent and didnt get any response which is seemed weird to me, he usually responds the same day. Today, he replied and said that he no longer working there, he was moved to the corporate office, my file was assigned to another worker...OMG!!! even more frustratinggg,...idk what to think noww!!

Yes, its usually Wednesdays or Fridays that you get news!!
Whats your workers name? Hall? The guy who was helping me is no longer working there as well. This whole process is frustrating. Now I don't know who I can get in contact with. Plus the office number that I have isn't working anymore. I don't know what to do I called up HDC and they said that they do have my file but they cant give me any updates...I have to wait for the management company to call me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2017, 01:19 PM

33 posts, read 84,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standakid View Post
Whats your workers name? Hall? The guy who was helping me is no longer working there as well. This whole process is frustrating. Now I don't know who I can get in contact with. Plus the office number that I have isn't working anymore. I don't know what to do I called up HDC and they said that they do have my file but they cant give me any updates...I have to wait for the management company to call me.

No his name is Franklin. I also tried calling the of fice number but is not working 917-801-0597. I think im going to pass by and ask...when did you call HDC ?, I exchanged emails with them a couple of days ago and they also told me that my file is under final review and that as soon as they finish they will let management now and then in turn notify me. But i started everything on March 7th that was my interview date and still waiting on HDC..shmmmm

I really have to move soon!!!!

Old 07-12-2017, 01:21 PM

11 posts, read 35,738 times
My log number was 11k.
I do not think log numbers matter at this stage anymore.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:40 PM

76 posts, read 151,823 times
Quote:
No his name is Franklin. I also tried calling the of fice number but is not working 917-801-0597. I think im going to pass by and ask...when did you call HDC ?, I exchanged emails with them a couple of days ago and they also told me that my file is under final review and that as soon as they finish they will let management now and then in turn notify me. But i started everything on March 7th that was my interview date and still waiting on HDC..shmmmm

It doesn't really matter about the interview it matters the most when they send your file to hdc they go by log numbers up until they send ur file to hdc for example say me and u went like two weeks apart to the interview and my log number is lower then urs my file will go to hdc first

Old 07-13-2017, 03:28 AM

20 posts, read 32,938 times
Quote:

i was wondering why I havent gotten a reply to my message. Seems like he could have gotten us with information on how someone could help us. my interview was back in October and my second interview was in on April 28, 2017. I understand HDC is busy but this waiting is crazy!

Old 07-13-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:

It will make two weeks tomorrow when I first called HDC. They said that they had my file. I have to move soon or renew my lease. My lease ended 6/30. I haven't signed it yet... I'm waiting until my management company calls me to sign.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breacole View Post
i was wondering why I havent gotten a reply to my message. Seems like he could have gotten us with information on how someone could help us. my interview was back in October and my second interview was in on April 28, 2017. I understand HDC is busy but this waiting is crazy!
He told me that we will be assigned with other worker and that as soon as management knows approvals, they will call us.. He also gave me the phone number for the office but its not working!

Old 07-13-2017, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel89 View Post
It doesn't really matter about the interview it matters the most when they send your file to hdc they go by log numbers up until they send ur file to hdc for example say me and u went like two weeks apart to the interview and my log number is lower then urs my file will go to hdc first

i know it will go first. But look the other person here got approve before us and he/she had a higher log number 11k which means that log numbers really dont matter at this point. Also, i know they reviewed my file because they asked me for my paystubs and the surrender letter...and stillll they havent approved meeee....thats what i dont understand..if they review and asked for some other documents why they cant just approve meee!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2017, 09:11 AM

Apparently the management company office now has a new number. I actually called them up yesterday and was told that they will update me later in the day or tomorrow with information because they didn't know exactly where my file was located at. I was told it was because the person who was assisting me moved on to a different project. What's frustrating with this whole situation, something similar happened to me at a different management company(Compass Residence 1A+1B). Where they lost my file.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standakid View Post
Apparently the management company office now has a new number. I actually called them up yesterday and was told that they will update me later in the day or tomorrow with information because they didn't know exactly where my file was located at. I was told it was because the person who was assisting me moved on to a different project. What's frustrating with this whole situation, something similar happened to me at a different management company(Compass Residence 1A+1B). Where they lost my file.

oo wow!! What number did you call? can i have it please? this is crazy!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery