Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2013, 07:55 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,992,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I am going to have to reconsider my positions on Stop and Frisk. On gentrification, I already had no strong feelings. People need to live where they can afford, so if your landlord wants to raise the rent you need to pay up or find another place to live.

But as far as Stop and Frisk goes, while I don't want innocent people to be poorly treated by the police, at the same time the reason why Bloomberg even had to institute stop and frisk is because you have some scummy behavior from certain people.

I don't want to hear any excuses from defenders of this criminal scum.

Basically, its the poor underclass people that are so worshipped and celebrated by bleeding heart liberals that are doing these brutal attacks on innocent people!

The behavior of these children is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment. What kind of parents would allow their children to roam the streets committing criminal behaviors? If any of these thugs are underage, the parents should be held responsible. Maybe if mommy gets kicked out of her apartment and can't get into a shelter she'll try to do a better job in teaching her children that there are consequences for crappy behavior.

And really, New York should do like the Southern states were prisoners are forced to do hard labor. Upstate NY is cold, so even make them bust rocks in a quarry in the COLD!

And the behavior of this riff raff is exactly why New York needs to further eliminate easy welfare.

Airborneguy, I have my differences with you but I'm going to say that people should arm themselves in self defense and the city needs to organize a sense of community among working and law abiding people. If you had community full of armed people who cared about where they lived you would not have this kind of barbarism. The behavior of these cretins is wicked, vile, stupid, and savage.
Boy-- it is time for you to move.. you don't belong here unless this is all a put on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 08:19 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,963,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilmin View Post
Boy-- it is time for you to move.. you don't belong here unless this is all a put on
I moved already. But stop and frisk is continuing under Bill Bratton...........

So you guys will just have to deal with it.

Old 12-20-2013, 08:41 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,992,462 times
Quote:
I moved already. But stop and frisk is continuing under Bill Bratton...........

So you guys will just have to deal with it.

With your attitude-- I hope you chose wisely and moved to Alabama or Mississippi

Old 12-20-2013, 09:06 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,398,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife36 View Post
One time is too many. A few innocent men had a bunch of bullets pumped into them. Imagine if it happened to you or someone you love. Innocent people get harrassed all the time because they fit a profile. I have seen it with my own eyes. Criminals come in all shapes and sizes. For those of you that support this, how do we profile criminals who do not fit the discription? They exist more than you think.
thanks for reminding these corny ass brats.

Old 12-20-2013, 01:24 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,479,953 times
Quote:
What kind of mothers do you think these men have if they are out committing violent street crimes?

What kinds of girlfriends (its rarely wives) or sisters do you think they have?

Put it like this, its rather common in this underground for women to have children by multiple men, to never work (at least not legally), etc. And I'm even going to get into the drug trade and prostitution these women are involved in.

So in this situation a trashy man attracts an equally trashy woman, and yes, the women who have children but don't raise them are a huge part of why we have this type of crime in the first place.

Again, you cannot solve a problem unless you cut the root of the problem off at the source.
White men take responsibility for their children. Why do black men think it is the responsibility of black women to take care of the family? These women are not going to sperm clinics to have children. What is the role of the men in fathering these bastards? I already shared with you my personal experience. My mother is not a trashy woman. She could not manage a boy who was 6 feet tall at age 14. She was married and had all of her children by one man. He left.

The root of the problem is black women are raising children alone and it is NOT working. Men are essential to the stability of a home. They give girls confidence and self love so they don't make babies with every man they meet. They teach boys by example how to treat and respect women. If God wanted us to have/raise children alone, he would have made us hermaphrodites.

STOP BLAMING US FOR YOUR INABILITY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND BE MEN!!!!!

Old 12-20-2013, 02:01 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,307,745 times
Quote:
Criminals come in all shapes and sizes. For those of you that support this, how do we profile criminals who do not fit the discription? They exist more than you think.
I don't support it, but my guess is that you profile people that live in the neighborhoods where most of the crime takes place.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,963,202 times
Quote:
White men take responsibility for their children. Why do black men think it is the responsibility of black women to take care of the family? These women are not going to sperm clinics to have children. What is the role of the men in fathering these bastards? I already shared with you my personal experience. My mother is not a trashy woman. She could not manage a boy who was 6 feet tall at age 14. She was married and had all of her children by one man. He left.

The root of the problem is black women are raising children alone and it is NOT working. Men are essential to the stability of a home. They give girls confidence and self love so they don't make babies with every man they meet. They teach boys by example how to treat and respect women. If God wanted us to have/raise children alone, he would have made us hermaphrodites.

STOP BLAMING US FOR YOUR INABILITY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND BE MEN!!!!!
No, I am 100% blaming women like you. Your father had a mother didn't? Its a failure of mothers to raise their sons and a failure of women to seek responsible husbands that plays a huge part in this cycle.

If a woman has an inability to take care of a child herself long term, that is what abortion is for. Its irresponsible of women to have children that they know they can't take care of.

So even if the men what irresponsible, what kind of woman has unsafe sex with men who she's not even married to and expects that things would go well.

So ladies, condoms (both male and female), birth control pills, hormonal injections, implants, and tubal ligations are all available. Do not have children until you have a job yourself and until you're involved with a stable man who is financially stable/has a job.

Or have children by men who don't want you, and then become yesterday news/baggage because you've had children by this one and that one, and at this point no man is going to take in that much baggage unless he's some sort of desperate drunk/freak.

With that said, I have no love of thugged out men, criminals, or just plain street trash. But what happens is half a man attracts half a woman. So irresponsible, crooked men are going to attracted slutty hoochie mama women, ending up with a disaster for the children (many of whom ended up in jail). This was especially true during the crack cocaine era, in which many crack addict prostitutes sold themselves for crack and spawned an entire generation of screwed up kids.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
I don't support it, but my guess is that you profile people that live in the neighborhoods where most of the crime takes place.
I have only been offered drugs once in my life and I was raised in a poor neighborhood. The kid was an upper middle class white kid in college. No one will every profile him because he does not fit the profile.

Profiling people in poor neighborhoods is not going to solve anything.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,307,745 times
Quote:
I have only been offered drugs once in my life and I was raised in a poor neighborhood. The kid was an upper middle class white kid in college. No one will every profile him because he does not fit the profile.

Profiling people in poor neighborhoods is not going to solve anything.
Was there a crap load of violent crime on your college campus?

Old 12-20-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
No, I am 100% blaming women like you. Your father had a mother didn't? Its a failure of mothers to raise their sons and a failure of women to seek responsible husbands that plays a huge part in this cycle.

If a woman has an inability to take care of a child herself long term, that is what abortion is for. Its irresponsible of women to have children that they know they can't take care of.

So even if the men what irresponsible, what kind of woman has unsafe sex with men who she's not even married to and expects that things would go well.

So ladies, condoms (both male and female), birth control pills, hormonal injections, implants, and tubal ligations are all available. Do not have children until you have a job yourself and until you're involved with a stable man who is financially stable/has a job.

Or have children by men who don't want you, and then become yesterday news/baggage because you've had children by this one and that one, and at this point no man is going to take in that much baggage unless he's some sort of desperate drunk/freak.

With that said, I have no love of thugged out men, criminals, or just plain street trash. But what happens is half a man attracts half a woman. So irresponsible, crooked men are going to attracted slutty hoochie mama women, ending up with a disaster for the children (many of whom ended up in jail). This was especially true during the crack cocaine era, in which many crack addict prostitutes sold themselves for crack and spawned an entire generation of screwed up kids.

I have chosen not to have children. Unfortunately, many black men are not reliable. I see too many professional black women raising children on their own and I am not going to do that. Some of these women are making over 6 figures.

I do not associate myself with the type of women that you describe. You seem to know this type of woman quite intimately.

You never answered my question. What is the black man's role in his community? I have asked this question numerous times and I have yet to get an answer. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your wisdom. What is your role black man? What is your role?

Last edited by goodlife36; 12-20-2013 at 03:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City