Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2016, 10:25 AM

138 posts, read 156,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openlyskeptical View Post
I'm so sorry mysia. That is so disturbing. How could they say you had it then take it away??? I hope it all works out. How did you get a response from them?? Did you keep calling?

I've been really patient with them. I only have an email from them saying my family and I were granted an apt, but it was dated in September and I never heard back despite a phone call and an email. It makes me feel like they are playing games or trying to go back on their word. :-( I've been wondering if I should file a complaint with the city because my current lease was up for renewal and I didn't sign. That puts my family's living situation in jeopardy.
I called Friday but that was before 5pm so they were closing. Tomorrow I'll be calling them again!!! This is wrong. sooooo wrong
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 10:26 AM

138 posts, read 156,588 times
Openlyskeptical can you provide that email
Adres from them?

Old 11-20-2016, 11:46 AM

35 posts, read 69,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysia15m View Post
Openlyskeptical can you provide that email
Adres from them?
Yeah. I kept it. It was from their appeals department. I kept it. They turned us down, we appealed and then they said we were granted an apt. And that they would be in touch. Then NOTHING. I'm not sure who to talk to because they haven't called or emailed.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:48 AM

35 posts, read 69,527 times
Appeals@managers.com

Old 11-21-2016, 07:13 AM

40 posts, read 70,524 times
Quote:
I called Friday but that was before 5pm so they were closing. Tomorrow I'll be calling them again!!! This is wrong. sooooo wrong
mysia15m,

I am so sorry to hear that you're going through this, please stay on top of them and do not give up!

Old 11-21-2016, 07:14 AM

Hey All, I am officially moved in as of Saturday! The building is absolutely beautiful & clean. Very quiet & peaceful. I do not see many tenants as of yet. Still sending all of my positive energy to all who are still waiting. I also wanted to wish everyone a Happy & Healthy Holiday! <3

Old 11-21-2016, 07:35 AM

33 posts, read 59,985 times
Quote:
And Jpolanco congrats !!

I am so sorry that you are going through this. But try and stay positive and don't give up. There was someone @ 21 commercial that was waitlisted and ended up getting the apartment. Stay positive and keep pushing.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:47 AM

32 posts, read 50,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynLively View Post
Hey All, I am officially moved in as of Saturday! The building is absolutely beautiful & clean. Very quiet & peaceful. I do not see many tenants as of yet. Still sending all of my positive energy to all who are still waiting. I also wanted to wish everyone a Happy & Healthy Holiday! <3
That's great to hear. Happy Holidays I received a call from C&C after sending emails and voice message. Says I'm on the list of approval for studio, but have to wait because HPD is only approving CB and preference applicants for move in now. So basically its a waiting game for anyone else outside of preference, i just hope it's before the New Year.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKate View Post
That's great to hear. Happy Holidays I received a call from C&C after sending emails and voice message. Says I'm on the list of approval for studio, but have to wait because HPD is only approving CB and preference applicants for move in now. So basically its a waiting game for anyone else outside of preference, i just hope it's before the New Year.
Sounds about right, because not a lot of people have moved in so I'm sure once they're cleared they will begin moving everyone else in and I will cross my fingers that it is before the New Year!

Old 11-24-2016, 09:36 PM

2 posts, read 2,450 times
I have a question. After you signed the lease, you got the key right the way or you waited for them to send it to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City