Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 01:13 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,116,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
If all you watch is CNN, how would you know Fox hasn't been covering the story? Fox HAS been covering the story, so your statement says more about what you watch, than what it says about Fox.
Fox 35 has been covering it. I do'nt know if Fox News national (cable) has provided coverage as I don't watch it. Just trying to be sure you are all comparing apples to apples.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:39 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,858,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
I don't see much coverage On fox news???I know they are conservative but this is a story that deserves coverage regardless of your Political leanings. Fox news needs to step up the coverage.

CNN has the most coverage that I've seen.
This story is being covered on MSNBC and Fox, just go to the website and look, it takes five seconds.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:41 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,858,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofFlorida View Post
As long as FOX News caters to Rush Limbaugh who wants this story swept under the rug, you won't.
According to some, Rush hates Hispanics, so why would he want this swept under the rug?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:48 PM

640 posts, read 1,297,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
This story is being covered on MSNBC and Fox, just go to the website and look, it takes five seconds.
Read this

I just checked the sites, I watch tv as well and i see more coverage on msnbc and cnn and other outlets..Normally i watch FOX NEWS because of the cute anchor, but didnt see much so i checked other sources. So far CNN had the best and most coverage ive seen.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
If all you watch is CNN, how would you know Fox hasn't been covering the story? Fox HAS been covering the story, so your statement says more about what you watch, than what it says about Fox.

where did i say all i watch is CNN??? All i said was i've seen the most coverage on CNN news.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:13 PM

27,231 posts, read 44,089,164 times
Anyone else see the interview with one of the neighbors who said that the morning after the incident people were trampling all over the crime scene because the Sanford PD hadn't bothered to tape it off? What does that say about their "investigation"?

Old 03-21-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Anyone else see the interview with one of the neighbors who said that the morning after the incident people were trampling all over the crime scene because the Sanford PD hadn't bothered to tape it off? What does that say about their "investigation"?

Clearly the so called investigation really wasnt there. So far the police department actions regarding the crime has been the most telling part of this story.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:20 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,239,368 times
I have cleaned up the copyright violations.

DO not copy and paste articles from newspapers, magazines or TV stations. They are all are copyrighted and you can be held libel for violating. You can post a 'snippet' and a link to the article.

A snippet is 2-3 lines ONLY

Last edited by Keeper; 03-21-2012 at 05:51 PM..

Old 03-21-2012, 05:40 PM

Default Treyvon Martin Case Not Enough Evidence to arrest Shooter. Sanford Police Chief Says

Witness Speaks Out In Trayvon Martin Case - YouTube

Witness in Trayvon Martin murder fingers police - YouTube

A witness Reports hearing the Gunshots and the screaming stop right after the gunshot.

How much evidence does the Police chief of Sanford need to arrest Zimmerman.

Intent and Murder weapon Right

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube

Zimmerman States I'm following him.......

Treyvon Tells Girlfriend he following me Treyvon was pushed HEADSET FELL Phone goes Dead.
Trayvon Martin's Girlfriend Speaks, Discusses Neighborhood-Watch Shooting in Florida - YouTube
Trayvon Martin's Girlfriend Speaks, Discusses Neighborhood-Watch Shooting in Florida - YouTube

Zimmerman states these Coons always get away.

Could that be INTENT??

Zimmerman Pursued and is ARMED.......The kid is unarmed being pursued by zimmerman the 911 tapes CONFIRM THIS.....

Zimmerman Shoots KID. He Admits to that. Claims Self Defense was why he shot him..... Self Defense from a KID who 100 pounds lighter and unarmed.

Zimmerman wasn't Tested for Drugs or alcohol.

How Much Evidence does the police department need before they arrest Zimmerman

Where is Treyvon Martion Cellphone......How come the police didnt try to call his family from his phone......

The police department actions in this case are just unthinkable. for this to happen in 2012 is just crazy.

Last edited by Aimewitue; 03-21-2012 at 06:15 PM..

Old 03-21-2012, 08:57 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,700,176 times
On the question of young black males I suggest you consider Nicholas Lindsey. These young males like Nicholas Lindsey are popping up all over the country and do what they do with community support and pride. That is the real problem in this country. Black and Whites and All races must bind together to learn how to prevent a Nicholas Lindsey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando