Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 09:27 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,698,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Hmmm, I asked self what I did that people might find odd.

"What do I do that others might think odd?" I asked.

Self replied, "I can't think of a thing. I don't think you do anything odd, but then I might be a bit biased on that subject."

"Well, dh thinks it is odd that I sit for hours pouring over house plan books, but once I find what I'm looking for, that won't be an issue."

"I agree. Then again, ten years might be a long time to be 'pouring' over those plan books."

"You got a point there, but things keep changing"

"Well, ya can't add every new detail"

As you can see from that conversation, I am pretty boring and do nothing odd. Yet, I would have to say my anal personality in general seems odd to many.

Frozen dinners, hmm, maybe like a couple years ago? Can't remember what brand, didn't like it.
aiangel_writer,
I have to say, that having a conversation with self and hb trying to figure out odd things and posting it to us is, I think is alittle odd!
Wouldn't you think?

Quote:
An aside to curlythecosmo, you said, "In my profession I meet someone new every day!" Just wondering, are you a hooker?
Wouldn't you like to know??? Boy I can see the minds racing.....
No, all kidding aside... I'm a hair stylist!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 09:37 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,539,736 times
Today's Question :
Is there something you love to do that folks might say "ok lol that's just odd " ?

I love to plan travel....but only for me.....

Extra credit from "today is" Question :

What is your favorite TV Dinner ? Marie Calender's pot pies

Bonus "see above" Question:

When was the last time you had a TV dinner ? It's been about a year I think.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:57 AM

3,978 posts, read 8,550,882 times
Hmmm, I keep going into my trash to see my Marie Callender's box that I last threw away. I keep thinking I spelled it wrong, but I didn't. It does have 2 'll's

BTW, we like her pot pies also.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:57 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,538,260 times
I do alot of things that other people think are odd.

The fact that I consider people here on cd my friends
I like to draw house plans/floor plans
I write out budgets month by month, that cover the year
I love to cook/bake
I only like ice in my iced tea....no sugar or lemon, just plain unsweet iced tea.
I enjoy putting a tsp. of hot choc. mix in my coffee instead of sugar.
I don't like digital cameras or computer photo albums....I still very much enjoy taking pictures and using regular photo albums.

(Trust me this is only a few things that people think I am odd for.....this list could go on for a very long time. But, I will stop there for the sake of your sanity.)

I don't really eat tv dinners, and I can't remember the last time I had one.

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY TODAY EVERYONE~~~~~~~~

Old 09-10-2008, 10:17 AM

1,821 posts, read 5,149,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agreatlife View Post
I like to look at maps. I can look at maps for hours on end. I particularly like looking at maps on line where I can swap between aerial and street views.

TV dinners - yup Marie Calendar (and also Pepperidge Farm) make great pot pies. I also seem to enjoy Stouffer's Lasagna and Stouffer's Meatloaf. I pride myself on my cooking prowress, but I make crappy meatloaf.
Yeah, a fellow map nerd.

If any frozen food that you just pull out and cook counts, then well I have tv dinners all the time. I really enjoy that easy cooking and clean up too.

I'm post #45, we're well over half way to setting the record, for question of the day.

Last edited by tpabes; 09-10-2008 at 10:25 AM..

Old 09-10-2008, 10:19 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,698,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianinark View Post
Hmmm, I keep going into my trash to see my Marie Callender's box that I last threw away. I keep thinking I spelled it wrong, but I didn't. It does have 2 'll's

BTW, we like her pot pies also.
Your so right...reading your post I had to go back and look at mine and I spelled it wrong! Looking at the calendar and dates this morning, I guess I had the "calendar" on my mind... But the wrong one...

Thanks marian...

Old 09-10-2008, 10:26 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,520,688 times
Today's Question :
Is there something you love to do that folks might say "ok lol that's just odd " ?

Well... when I was a little kid my mom showed me how to put my feet behind my head. I don't ever do it in public, but I still do it occasionally just to see if I still can!

Extra credit from "today is" Question :

What is your favorite TV Dinner ?
The ones by Marie Collander! Especially the Brocolli Chicken fettucine alfredo!!!
Bonus "see above" Question:

When was the last time you had a TV dinner ?

It was over 5 moths ago because they advise against eating them when you are pregnant! So I don't eat them right now!

Old 09-10-2008, 11:26 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,292,275 times
I don't think I do anything odd,at least nothing that comes to mind.

Favorite tv dinner would be Amy's Organic enchilada meal or the Kashi meals.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:30 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
YOU are on a roll, Mike and you may soon be rolling into your room!
LOL.. I don't know about rolling, at this rate I'll probably be thrown in there!

Old 09-10-2008, 11:34 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
LOL I'll ask him. Being the smarty pants that he is, no telling what he will come up with..LOL....gotta run, someone is at the door....work/duty is calling....enjoy the day guys.
Smarty pants.. is that better than a dummy pants?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics