Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:35 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

I love to look at maps and plan imaginery trips too. Sometimes we end up taking those trips. I am working on a trip to Idaho right now. I also find fiction books and factual books about the area I am planning for us to visit. I recently sent back an interlibrary loan book on the towns around Bear Lake. One town had the same name as our last name. I never cared that much about history, but when you add the genealogy factor, it suddenly comes alive.

I forgot to mention that I love to vacuum. I have lost count of all the vacuum cleaners that I have worn out. Insect comes in the house, my vacuum hose gets exposed and away goes the insect into the dirt sack. Bet it thought there was a tornado. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 12:06 PM

24,471 posts, read 26,003,936 times
Is there something you love to do that folks might say "ok lol that's just odd " ?
Nope, nothing odd about what I do, at least that's the way I think.

Extra credit from "today is" Question :

What is your favorite TV Dinner ?
Have to agree with Live Wire on the pizzia. If your talking about anything else, forget it.

Bonus "see above" Question:

When was the last time you had a TV dinner ?
Pizzia last week.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,866,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I forgot to mention that I love to vacuum. I have lost count of all the vacuum cleaners that I have worn out. Insect comes in the house, my vacuum hose gets exposed and away goes the insect into the dirt sack. Bet it thought there was a tornado. LOL
I love to vacuum also, I have a shop vac with very strong suction and I use it for.... never mind..

Okay, I use it to vacuum gun powder granules off the carpet when I load the ammo that I use.. so there, now get your mind out of the gutter! LOL..

Old 09-10-2008, 12:21 PM

4,951 posts, read 2,538,069 times
Magnum Mike.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 09-10-2008, 12:27 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of stuff that I do that's odd, but for the life of me I can't think of anything that stands out because to me it's not odd! Hope that makes sense!

I don't think I've ever had a T.V. dinner. I did try microwave frozen sprouts in a cheese sauce ... it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted! Bleh.
Ok ... just got called odd 'cause I've never eaten a T.V. dinner! Ya got me there fuzzy!

Old 09-10-2008, 02:40 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,682,404 times
Up until several months ago, I could say I hadn't eaten a TV dinner in many a moon! However, with dh out of town and really not wanting to cook for one, I broke down and tried L/C Garlic Beef and Broccoli. Has 14 carbs and lots of flavor. I share the tiny bit of gravy with my GSD and we're both in seventh heaven.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:56 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,612,432 times
Today's Question :
Is there something you love to do that folks might say "ok lol that's just odd " ?
At 51 I still enjoy going herping just for fun. Nothing like going out and finding some dynamite reptiles. I then take their pics and release them. My relatives just shake their heads and wonder when I will grow up!!

What is your favorite TV Dinner ?
I don't remember, it was a boston market turkey dinner I think.

When was the last time you had a TV dinner ?
About 4 years ago.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:00 PM

1,047 posts, read 2,785,246 times
As a multimedia artist lots of things I do is odd to someone.

Maybe the fact that I have three sizes of vacuum clearners in my studio is odd? A big shop vac, a medium size one, and a small portable one I can carry with me where ever. I like to suck stuff up!

I had Lean Cuisine Roasted Garlic Chicken for lunch today.

Old 09-10-2008, 03:06 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I love to vacuum also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Lady View Post

Maybe the fact that I have three sizes of vacuum cleaners in my studio is odd? A big shop vac, a medium size one, and a small portable one I can carry with me where ever. I like to suck stuff up!

Ok, I think LIKING to vacuum is truly odd! Have you guys noticed that I tend to think LIKING any domestic task, like cooking/vacuuming is odd!? I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here...

Old 09-10-2008, 05:00 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
yep, some times when we are out roadtripping we will take a picture of a street sign, some times I will Phoon in the picture

What is your favorite TV Dinner ? salisbury steak, mash potato's and corn

When was the last time you had a TV dinner ? 3 or 4 weeks ago on night shift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics