Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 04:44 PM

1,302 posts, read 1,806,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Anyways As I was saying this is really not the most supportive forum in the world for parents. A lot of people are genuinely helpful and I appreciate that but the minority of people who do nothing but judge and ridicule end up ruining it for the rest. But that's their goal so....
Yes it is. You just get way, way too upset when someone doesn't agree with you or says something you don't want to hear. Do you really not see that?

Old 11-04-2010, 04:51 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,776,455 times
Quote:
Whatever. Thanks for providing an excellent example of why some people dread posting stuff on here
The people who actually dread posting stuff on here, don't post stuff on here. Everyone else, LIKES posting stuff on here. Including you. If you really dreaded it, you wouldn't do it. Unless - well do you enjoy being filled with dread? Is that some kind of turn-on for you? Cause that'd explain why you'd post on a forum, being one of those "some people," who post stuff on here, even though they dread posting on here.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:53 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
The people who actually dread posting stuff on here, don't post stuff on here. Everyone else, LIKES posting stuff on here. Including you. If you really dreaded it, you wouldn't do it. Unless - well do you enjoy being filled with dread? Is that some kind of turn-on for you? Cause that'd explain why you'd post on a forum, being one of those "some people," who post stuff on here, even though they dread posting on here.

Thanks for providing more examples supporting my statement

Old 11-04-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMassachusetts View Post
Yes it is. You just get way, way too upset when someone doesn't agree with you or says something you don't want to hear. Do you really not see that?

Oh and you don't. That's why you keep replying to my posts. Thanks for providing another example

Old 11-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
You basically said, the woman was a bad parent, because her kid barely spoke english. Your bright 2 1/2 yr old daughter is a genius.

You insight a riot here, then stand back and say, "what I do". On occasion, you will threaten to tell mom and dad..."the mods".

Topic: I don't have children. I do find this forum helpful. My sis has a son. Somethings you guys talk about are helpful to me and her.

I NEVER said she was a genius she is just advanced verbally. It's a fact. Certain people on here like yourself HATE it when a parent shows pride in their child. You are the one making this up. I never even said she was a bad parent. I had an issue with the mother's comment.
Thanks for providing another example of people who do nothing but ruin the forum for everyone.

Last edited by KylieEve; 11-04-2010 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: .

Old 11-04-2010, 05:00 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times
Barware anyone? Or tea? Yes, tea would probably be better....DewDrop? Got any of that tea left? You might want to rethink the good china for a bit though...

Old 11-04-2010, 05:01 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Quote:
I NEVER said she was a genius she is just advanced verbally. You are the one making this up. I never even said she was a bad parent.
Thanks for providing another example of people who do nothing but ruin the forum for everyone.
Take a pill, lisa. Please.

This is a helpful place for most. You moms talk about everything under the sun. It's a good forum for moms looking for answers.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Take a pill, lisa. Please.

This is a helpful place for most. You moms talk about everything under the sun. It's a good forum for moms looking for answers.

Don't need to take a pill I think you need to relax. Anyways I said there are a lot of people on here who are supportive....then there are the others Obviously the OP felt a sense of negativity on this forum as well. In life there are always going to be pessimists and optimists, supportive people and judgmental people so we have a fair sample of many different personalities on this board.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:09 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times
Oh...and DewDrop...those oatmeal cookies? The ones with all the fiber? Bring a few of those too.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:10 PM

1,302 posts, read 1,806,355 times
Quote:
Oh and you don't. That's why you keep replying to my posts. Thanks for providing another example
Lol, I never get upset when people don't agree with me. Ever. I get snippy with the "uppitys" But, rather than bang my head against a wall at your utter and complete delusion and hypocrisy...I shall try and join the tea party. I just hope it is okay that I brought brandy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting