Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2010, 07:46 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Good lord, do you know anything about world history and the bloody part muslims have played in it? The peaceful, tolerant, loving religion of muslims has slaughtered more people throughout history than virtually any other.
If you posted 50 links to prove your point, they would believe Imam Rauf. LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 07:47 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I notice you don't put up links to ALL the innocents killed by the radical muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why is the Left aligning itself with one of the world's most murderous, oppressive religions and their followers?

Old 08-23-2010, 07:50 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,738,144 times
Quote:
Good lord, do you know anything about world history and the bloody part muslims have played in it? The peaceful, tolerant, loving religion of muslims has slaughtered more people throughout history than virtually any other.
so i'm trying to figure out when muslims became synonymous with al qaeda?

instead of questioning my world history knowledge, why don't you question your reading comprehension skills??

Old 08-23-2010, 07:53 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post

instead of questioning my world history knowledge, why don't you question your reading comprehension skills??
Are there many non-Muslims in al-Qaeda? I just keep wondering and can't get a lib to tell me. Will you tell me about that.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:58 PM
eek

are all muslims members of al qaeda? because a good 99.9% of you make it seem like you think so.

Old 08-23-2010, 08:00 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:

Well, when you bring up all the past ills of America and then compare that to JUST AQ, it's BS.

If you're going to include past injustices committed by the US, then you would have to include the same for the muslims.

Quote:
the u.s. definitely has more blood on its hands than al qaeda.

all of the wars, the slave trade, the things that have happened within our shores and off of our shores that this govt has been a part of, etc. etc.
There is really no comparison to who has the bloodier hands - radical muslims and their religion, hands down.

Old 08-23-2010, 08:01 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,854,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are there many non-Muslims in al-Qaeda? I just keep wondering and can't get a lib to tell me. Will you tell me about that.
I don't really know how to say what I want to say here without making this example so here I go.

Every member of al-Qaeda is Muslim but not every Muslim is al-Qaeda, just like ever Orange is a fruit but you can't say every fruit is and orange. See what I'm getting at here?

Old 08-23-2010, 08:01 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,075 times
Quote:
are all muslims members of al qaeda? because a good 99.9% of you make it seem like you think so.
I haven't heard of any al Qaeda members not being Muslims? Have you?

Quote:
To continue the holy war beyond Afghanistan, al-Qaeda's current goal is to establish a pan-Islamic Caliphate throughout the world by working with allied Islamic extremist groups to overthrow regimes it deems "non-Islamic" and expelling Westerners and non-Muslims from Muslim countries.
Al-Qaida

Old 08-23-2010, 08:09 PM
eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post

Every member of al-Qaeda is Muslim but not every Muslim is al-Qaeda, just like ever Orange is a fruit but you can't say every fruit is and orange. See what I'm getting at here?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 08-23-2010, 08:11 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
I notice you don't put up links to ALL the innocents killed by the radical muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why is the Left aligning itself with one of the world's most murderous, oppressive religions and their followers?
No, it is the left in line with The Constitution.

Didn't Bush say "we were fighting them there so as not to fight them here"?
What happened to that line of defense...huh?...what?

Do you disagree with Bush's comments about non terrorist Muslims?...huh?...do ya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies