Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 01:00 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
[b]1921: (CFR) is founded by Ashkenazi Jews, Bernard Baruch and Colonel Edward Mandell House..
uhm house was born in 1858 in TEXAS to the mayor of houston..a christian

baruch was born in south carolina

you fail

btw do you even know what ashkenazi jews are????? Ashkenazi Jews, also known as Ashkenazic Jews or Ashkenazim (Hebrew: אַשְׁכֲּנָזִים‎‎, pronounced [ˌaʃkəˈnazim], singular: [ˌaʃkəˈnazi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכֲּנָז, Y'hudey Ashkenaz, "the Jews of Ashkenaz"), are the Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities along the Rhine in Germany from Alsace in the south to the Rhineland in the north. Ashkenaz is the medieval Hebrew name for this region and thus for Germany. Thus, Ashkenazim or Ashkenazi Jews are literally "German Jews."

The word Ashkenaz first appears in the genealogy in the Tanakh (Genesis 10) as a son of Gomer and grandson of Japheth.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:00 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,047,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
closer to 4 million jews killed...6 million people total...over 2.5 million jews at Auschwitz alone..over 1 million at Treblinka.....Treblinka II was designed as a death factory. More than 99% of all arrivals at this site were immediately sent to its gas chambers where they were killed by exhaust fumes from captured Soviet tank engines.....over 250k killed at Chełmno, 500k at Belzec......350k at Sobibor.....100k at Majdanek...

many concentration camps were not extermination camps, but forced labor camps
It's been confirmed even in Hollywood... That it was less than 800,000 that died during the Typhus epidemic in WW II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
I must be the worst Jew ever then.

Knee deep in debt, looking for a good job, barely getting by paycheck to paycheck.

If anyone knows who I can contact to be part of this Jewish conspiracy of power and money against gentiles please let me know because I could reealllyyy use a job right now!

HC475, hotair, allen, anyone??? It should be easy for me right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I never claimed there is a Jewish conspiracy that is more of HC475. It is natural for people to protect their defined group. You don't have to conspire to reach the same conclusion.
I never said I was nor do I condone anti-semitism... There's a lot of "anti-semite" accusation jibes going on around here...

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 6 - YouTube

Old 10-18-2011, 01:03 PM

810 posts, read 837,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
Some of you really need to visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC.
Maybe then the absolutely dreadful reality will sink in for you. (and I'm not even Jewish.)
What do rich, powerful corporate magnates have to do with victims of a fascist and evil regime?

Old 10-18-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:

you fail
You failed math... He died in 1938...

Edward M. House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-18-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
Some of you really need to visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC.
Maybe then the absolutely dreadful reality will sink in for you. (and I'm not even Jewish.)
And the museum now admits they had to revise thier numbers as more research has proven otherwise...

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 7 - YouTube

Old 10-18-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
It's been confirmed even in Hollywood... That it was less than 800,000 that died during the Typhus epidemic in WW II.

BULL

some of my maternal family (austrian and polish) are survivors of the camps...I have first hand family knowledge

you HC are a lying fool

Old 10-18-2011, 01:08 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Issues like this are only a problem when a conservative says them.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:

baruch was born in south carolina

you fail

btw do you even know what ashkenazi jews are????? Ashkenazi Jews, also known as Ashkenazic Jews or Ashkenazim (Hebrew: אַשְׁכֲּנָזִים‎‎, pronounced [ˌaʃkəˈnazim], singular: [ˌaʃkəˈnazi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכֲּנָז, Y'hudey Ashkenaz, "the Jews of Ashkenaz"), are the Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities along the Rhine in Germany from Alsace in the south to the Rhineland in the north. Ashkenaz is the medieval Hebrew name for this region and thus for Germany. Thus, Ashkenazim or Ashkenazi Jews are literally "German Jews."

The word Ashkenaz first appears in the genealogy in the Tanakh (Genesis 10) as a son of Gomer and grandson of Japheth.
The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people (The Rothschilds) knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
You failed math... He died in 1938...

Edward M. House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
read again....how did I fail...I stated he was born in 1858 in texas

you fail

Old 10-18-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
read again....how did I fail...I stated he was born in 1858 in texas
and?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies