Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 12:00 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
David Cole is a moron. Your point? Other than to demonstrate that you need to pick up a history book ASAP?

Stone knows exactly what he's saying and so do the rest of us. His statement were not an accidental slip of the tongue. His statements were deliberately anti-Semitic. He said that Jews control the media and that that is why Hitler has an undeserved bad rap. He's excusing an anti-Semite, lying about history and blaming Jews. There is no "debate" about the holocaust. We all know what happened. Shame on Stone for his refusal to admit this.

Why is it so hard to say so? Or condemn him on those grounds?
No his statement was not an accident. It was just inartful. I understood what he meant. I have already explained it. The statements were not anti-semitic they were factual. The fact is that if you look at the motion picture studios they are indeed owned by Jewish people. These are the facts.
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - Los Angeles Times.

He never said that Hitler got a bad rap. Show me where he said that. I don't even believe you actually read the article. GO back and read it and then get back with me.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:01 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.
Life is so much better when you remove the tinfoil hat. You might want to try it sometime.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:01 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I have no idea as what this is supposed to mean but the caricature is offensive.

What Stone wants to explore and discuss are the events that lead up to the rise of Hitler and how he was able to gain such support from many different sources. It is not to be means as a holocuast denial. Anyone who denies that it happened just are not looking at the facts, but he is saying that it should be put in context with the other terrible atrocities that were committed during the war.
Like the way he promulgated Garrison's theory that a gay male prostitute from New Orleans colluded with an anti-Castro military group to assassinate President Kennedy?

Old 10-18-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.
Dude, this is not what this thread is about.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Like the way he promulgated Garrison's theory that a gay male prostitute from New Orleans colluded with an anti-Castro military group to assassinate President Kennedy?
Whut? I could not make a comparison because he has not been allowed to make the movie.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:08 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
No his statement was not an accident. It was just inartful. I understood what he meant. I have already explained it. The statements were not anti-semitic they were factual. The fact is that if you look at the motion picture studios they are indeed owned by Jewish people. These are the facts.
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - Los Angeles Times.

He never said that Hitler got a bad rap. Show me where he said that. I don't even believe you actually read the article. GO back and read it and then get back with me.
Oh for god sakes go read the damned article yourself.

Yes he did in fact say that Hitler got a bad rap:

Quote:
Earlier this year, Stone, speaking at the at the Television Critics Association's semi-annual press tour in Pasadena said that "Hitler is an easy scapegoat throughout history and it's been used cheaply."
Poor picked on Adolf. You almost have to feel sorry for the guy, right? I mean just because he was convincing others to kill as many Jews as possible does not mean he wasn't a good guy at heart!

He also engaged in holocaust denial:

Quote:
In the Sunday interview, Stone reportedly said U.S. public opinion was focused on the Holocaust as a result of the "Jewish domination of the media," adding that an upcoming film of him aims to put Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin "in context."
Yeah, that's the only reason we teach about the holocaust. Because the Jews told us so!

These are not "facts." This is anti-Semitism. Period.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Oh for god sakes go read the damned article yourself.

Yes he did in fact say that Hitler got a bad rap:

Poor picked on Adolf. You almost have to feel sorry for the guy, right? I mean just because he was convincing others to kill as many Jews as possible does not mean he wasn't a good guy at heart!

He also engaged in holocaust denial:

Yeah, that's the only reason we teach about the holocaust. Because the Jews told us so!

These are not "facts." This is anti-Semitism. Period.
I really believe you have some reading comprehension issues. Never denied the holocaust. He never said that Hitler was picked on or misunderstood. Scapegoating means that whole holocaust was blamed on him. The point is that he did not elect himself. He did not Kill those people himself. I don't know why that is so hard for you to grasp. Sure he was an evil terrible person, but how did such a person gain control over the country.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:19 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Whut? I could not make a comparison because he has not been allowed to make the movie.
Sorry hotair, couldn't resist.

As prolific as Stone has been, his movies have not been very good over the last ten years or so.

Besides, given that he always makes a cameo in his films, one has to wonder where he would show up in a film about the holocaust.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 PM

810 posts, read 837,302 times
The difference between the white Establishment and the Jewish Establishment is that when we discuss the white one nobody is ever seriously accused of being anti-white or wanting to exterminate all whites for the deeds of a powerful few. Yet when it comes to discussing the Jewish Establishment, you are immediately branded an antisemite and Nazi sympathizer.

More and more people are realizing this ridiculous double-standard and are getting tired of it. Eventually there comes a point where calling people you disagree with a "Hitler lover" loses its effect. People are going to fight back against all the Establishments who had a long run aggrandizing themselves from the work of the common folk, regardless who the Establishment happen to be.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:23 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
The difference between the white Establishment and the Jewish Establishment is that when we discuss the white one nobody is ever seriously accused of being anti-white or wanting to exterminate all whites for the deeds of a powerful few. Yet when it comes to discussing the Jewish Establishment, you are immediately branded an antisemite and Nazi sympathizer.

More and more people are realizing this ridiculous double-standard and are getting tired of it. Eventually there comes a point where calling people you disagree with a "Hitler lover" loses its effect. People are going to fight back against all the Establishments who had a long run aggrandizing themselves from the work of the common folk, regardless who the Establishment happen to be.
The elite bankers hide behind the Jewish faith in order to deflect criticism of Israel...

This is because this has been the Rothschilds greatest weapon in brainwashing YOU, THE STUPID GOY! is that the Jews are so poor and persecuted when in actual fact they control the vast majority of international finance and international corporations throughout the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies