Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 04:30 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,923,013 times

Advertisements

hey....ovcatto for a guy who self-proclaimed... "been in a lot of fights in my day"....

I'm surprised the notion of any clothes coming off in a fight was lost upon you..

Old 03-20-2012, 04:31 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,667,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
Well yeah. The creep trailed the kid in his car for several minutes, the kid tried to remove himself from the situation by walking faster, the creep kept trailing him and then got out of his car to confront him.

The kid was young, a football player and pumped full of adrenaline. The creep was a pile of blubber with a gun. Of course th kid is going to fight for his life. Hell he screamed for it after the pile of blubber fired the first shot.

Is anyone surprised that there was a scuffle? Does that make it ok for the pile of blubber to shoot the kid? Not in my book it doesn't.
AGREED. It truly seems CLEAR that a LOW AS HELL Snake was out on the streets looking for trouble he could cause. I hope that scum fries. But, justice in USA now, is almost a forgotten thing.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:34 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,544,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
More no evidence!

Caller: "Male."

Dispatcher: "So, when you heard screaming, it was a male screaming?"

Caller: "Yes. And the guy on top had a white t-shirt."

Dispatcher: "What do you mean guy on top? Did you see a fight?"

Caller: "I don't know, I just looked out my window, and there was a guy on top wearing a white t-shirt."

Zimmerman: "A dark hoodie, grey hoodie, jeans or sweatpants or white shoes. He's walking around staring at the houses. Now he's just staring at me."

Caller:" I know. I can't believe somebody's killed. He was saying help. Why didn't someone come out and help him?"
Look people who hate black kids are going to ignore on purpose anything you put out. Hell there was a full video of the king beating and an entire jury ignored what they seen. The bottom line is for some on here and in this Country Trayvon was wrong no matter what.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:35 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,401,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
hey....ovcatto for a guy who self-proclaimed... "been in a lot of fights in my day"....

I'm surprised the notion of any clothes coming off in a fight was lost upon you..
Soooooo now it's Trayvon stood behind a tree, waited for Zimmerman (who was casually strolling by star gazing) to pass, jumped him from behind, beat him so badly his dark grey hoodie was lost in the struggle and Zimmerman somehow manged to get his gun and shoot him (in fear of his life).

You can imagine all that but there's NO possible way in your mind that Zimmerman could have instigated this?

Wow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Look people who hate black kids are going to ignore on purpose anything you put out. Hell there was a full video of the king beating and an entire jury ignored what they seen. The bottom line is for some on here and in this Country Trayvon was wrong no matter what.
I'm starting to think you're right. The kid was wrong for just being born apparently. I'm sure that if Zimmerman is not found guilty of anything, he'll sell the story of "how I killed this kid and got away with it" and a number of cd posters will buy it for their coffee tables.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
AGREED. It truly seems CLEAR that a LOW AS HELL Snake was out on the streets looking for trouble he could cause. I hope that scum fries. But, justice in USA now, is almost a forgotten thing.
It is forgotten. Trayvons family needs to find zimmerman.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Soooooo now it's Trayvon stood behind a tree, waited for Zimmerman (who was casually strolling by star gazing) to pass, jumped him from behind, beat him so badly his dark grey hoodie was lost in the struggle and Zimmerman somehow manged to get his gun and shoot him (in fear of his life).

You can imagine all that but there's NO possible way in your mind that Zimmerman could have instigated this?

Wow....
yeah amazing how some folks can think.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:39 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,401,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
yeah amazing how some folks can think.
Not amazing. Disgusting. In this thread I've seen Trayvon was guilty because:

1) He was wearing a hoodie
2) He was outside in the rain
3) His name is Trayvon.....

the list goes on and on. I don't even get why some posters are in here, repeatedly posting when it's obvious they don't really care about the case. Zimmerman hasn't been arrested so his CD Dream Team Defense can rest for now.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Not amazing. Disgusting. In this thread I've seen Trayvon was guilty because:

1) He was wearing a hoodie
2) He was outside in the rain
3) His name is Trayvon.....

the list goes on and on. I don't even get why some posters are in here, repeatedly posting when it's obvious they don't really care about the case. Zimmerman hasn't been arrested so his CD Dream Team Defense can rest for now.
Those same ones come to all threads like this and you can put money on which side of the issue they will fall on.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,116,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post

It is customary for folks to place in quotations any earlier comment that you are responding to so that they know what the hell you are talking about.

Try it sometime.

So let me try to guess this time. Are you trying to argue that Martin would have taken off his sweatshirt? Only a fool or an idiot would try taking off a hoodie while confronting a belligerent. This wasn't some ten minute trash-talk-throw-off-the-shirt-manhood-puffing-impress-the-crowd kind of street fight. Plus we would have two people described as wearing white T-shirts instead of one if that was the case, don't you think?

Old 03-20-2012, 04:51 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,667,188 times
NBC News on the scene, just reported..and played phone call....Zimmerman was told to ''Back off''....but he didn't. Lot of revelation is coming out, now...finally. They said, now, the killer can't be found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies