Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
That conspiracy theories site is really something. Now I know where you people get that word, debunked, you use so much.
if you don't like the site then go directly to the source:

IN - 2012-05-22 - TATIZ - Subpoenas Prepared for the Signature and Stamp of Judge Reid

it was available in the first sentence of doc conspiracy's article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 10:21 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I hear from conservatives everyday what Obama is doing wrong. What is the Republican answers to the problems we're facing?
The opposite of what this administration is doing. Simple

Old 05-22-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Considering that the birther movement was started by Clinton backers,....
the origins of birtherism pre-date PUMA (party unity my ass/ clinton supporters) involvement.

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers

Old 05-22-2012, 10:34 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,609,315 times
Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

done deal. see you birthers later...lol

Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
[url=http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articles/2012/05/22/20120522obama-birth-hawaii-arizona-verification.html?sf4372728=1]Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth[/url]

I just saw a reader's comment on one of the AZ newspaper's web sites I thought was funny.

"And the voters will send Bennett the verification that he is a moron.....one who will be unemployed come next election."

Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,024,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I hear from conservatives everyday what Obama is doing wrong. What is the Republican answers to the problems we're facing?
"He who has ears to hear, let them hear". If you have to ask this question then you are being willfully deaf.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:51 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,138,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
"He who has ears to hear, let them hear". If you have to ask this question then you are being willfully deaf.
The birfers* will just say "Barack got to him!"

Old 05-22-2012, 10:55 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Ok let me tell you what I’m hearing the republicans saying. Repeal Obama care, lower taxes on the wealthy, expand domestic drilling, reduce regulation, decrease the size of government, reduce the benefits of SS/Medicare, and destroy Iran if they sneeze at Israel. Most of their solutions will make America’s problems worse.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess you just don't understand that the Arizona legislature passed a law that says unless one can prove he was born in the US he can't be on the Arizona ballot.
gov jan brewer vetoed AZ's "birther bill".

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoes 'birther' bill, says veiled attack on Obama goes 'too far' - New York Daily News

Quote:
It sure isn't some obscure lawyer in Hawaii though.
i'm not sure how you define "obscure" but jill nagamine is the deputy attorney general for the state of HI.

Quote:
Apparently that obscure lawyer went beyond her powers when she required the State of Arizona to jump through her hoops.
apparently not. if you didn't see this earlier here is what ken bennett had to say this afternoon:

"If I embarrassed the state, I apologize, but that certainly wasn’t my intent. He’ll be on the ballot as long as he fills out the same paperwork and does the same things that everybody else has."

Secretary of State Ken Bennett Backs Off Birther Threat, Aplogizes To Arizona | TPMMuckraker

Quote:
He has no court decision about this one yet and it is getting pretty close to time for him to convince the State of Arizona that he can fit that spot.
there have been 13 ballot challenges to date. all have failed including one in AZ:

AZ - 2012-03-07 - Allen v Obama C20121317 - ORDER Dismissing Complaint

Quote:
Obama has played that game about Arizona in the courts and maybe he will just have to come through this time.
a physical certified COLB and LFBC have been submitted to the court in orly taitz's mississippi ballot challenge appeal.

Quote:
You do know that Arizona is not the only state that has passed a law like this one, don't you?
please name the states that have passed such bills.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 05-22-2012 at 11:05 PM..

Old 05-22-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

oooof!

this will only agitate the birthers. neither bennett or hawaii say exactly what form the verification took.

bennett just opened a family-size can of birther freak-out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies