Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 11:31 PM

45,573 posts, read 27,172,269 times

Advertisements

Unemployment Increase Worse for Blacks

The inability of the Obama administration to find any way to alleviate Black unemployment points to a larger failure in American society and our public schools: African Americans will not prosper in the coming years until inner cities become less tightly regulated and highly taxed, public schools reorient to promote entrepreneurialism instead of pre-bureaucracy training and we develop better credit facilities for small business nationwide.

96% of black people vote for this - and I'm not just talking about Obama only, but the whole Democrat government structure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 11:33 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,229,552 times
Great, another black thread.

Old 06-04-2012, 11:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

The inability of the Obama administration to find any way to alleviate Black unemployment points to a larger failure in American society and our public schools: African Americans will not prosper in the coming years until inner cities become less tightly regulated and highly taxed, public schools reorient to promote entrepreneurialism instead of pre-bureaucracy training and we develop better credit facilities for small business nationwide.

96% of black people vote for this - and I'm not just talking about Obama only, but the whole Democrat government structure.
So. (shrugs shoulders)

Never you mind who in the hell i vote for. Worry about your own vote.....you know, the one you can control vs the few million that you can't.

Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. (shrugs shoulders)

Never you mind who in the hell i vote for. Worry about your own vote.....you know, the one you can control vs the few million that you can't.
Not worried - but you seem to take that personally.

Interesting you shrug your shoulders at the unemployment status and the fact that your vote contributes to that. I would think you would want better for us. I know I do - and I know the Democrat government structure (higher taxes, NEA schools, dependant on welfare & unemployment) as it is today won't do jack for the majority of black people.

Old 06-04-2012, 11:57 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Unemployment for Blacks - up from 13.0 to 13.6 percent
Forgive me for being jaded, but I doubt you give a rats arse that the unemployment rate for Blacks has gone up 0.6%.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Forgive me for being jaded, but I doubt you give a rats arse that the unemployment rate for Blacks has gone up 0.6%.
You're 100% wrong - why do you even suggest that?

Old 06-05-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
You're 100% wrong - why do you even suggest that?
99% of the "Look at Blacks" threads on city data are trollish in nature, perhaps yours is the 1%.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:23 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:

The sad thing is -- the democrats realize that no matter what, they will have the votes of black people so they can just take them for granted.

If black unemployment is 2%, 90% of blacks will vote democrat, if black unemployment is 50%, 90% of blacks will vote democrat.

Obama has nothing to worry about when it comes to the black vote, so he can concentrate all his efforts on the hispanic voting bloc by promising them financial aid and college, jobs, open borders, amnesty to all who have no respect for the laws of this country and come here illegally. The hispanic vote isn't quite as reliable, not as monolithic -- only about 70-80% are guaranteed democrat votes.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The sad thing is -- the democrats realize that no matter what, they will have the votes of black people so they can just take them for granted.

If black unemployment is 2%, 90% of blacks will vote democrat, if black unemployment is 50%, 90% of blacks will vote democrat.

Obama has nothing to worry about when it comes to the black vote, so he can concentrate all his efforts on the hispanic voting bloc by promising them financial aid and college, jobs, open borders, amnesty to all who have no respect for the laws of this country and come here illegally. The hispanic vote isn't quite as reliable, not as monolithic -- only about 70-80% are guaranteed democrat votes.
Your hatred for Hispanics is so ingrained, that even in a thread about Black unemployment, you manage to trash Hispanics.

OP, you asked a question earlier, here is your answer.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
99% of the "Look at Blacks" threads on city data are trollish in nature, perhaps yours is the 1%.
I just don't get why we (black people collectively) keep voting democrat at a 95% rate when there is no return on investment.

The only thing important to Obama that he needs from black people is the charges against whites for racism. He needs the fight. He needs white people feeling intimated or guilty about race. He doesn't care if black people work or not. He may talk about jobs, but what has he done? Just take off the bedroom slippers and put on the marching shoes.

2011-SEP Obama: 'Stop Complaining' - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies