Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
I read links. The movie is a #66 overall for all of 2012, and dropping. ONce the fall movies open, I won't be surprised to see it hit the #100

Its a movie above anything. It's in theaters. Documentaries are also movies. And the "movie" is being ADVERTISED as a movie.

Yes I do understand they break them into categories. So shall we post the #2 movies for Drama, Sci-Fi? Fantasy? Action? non-Fiction?. Still doesn't change the FACT that its a movie. and #66 and dropping.

It's obvious that you don't know what a movie is.
Great come back...

Since we are not talking about Dramam, Sci-Fi...Fantasy...or action....why would we post them, we are talking about a Political Documentary...why is that so hard for you to understand?

If a documentary was a movie, then why is it not in the same catagories as movies....it is in the overall catagory....but when broken down, like this entire thread is talking about...it is number 2....in it's own catagory....

Why does that pi$$ you off so bad?

It's #2...in Political documentaries....that will never change unless another polotical documentary beats it....and that could happen....

No matter how many Fall films come out, this will still be #2 on the political documentary list....period....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 10:01 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Where the **** does this "anti-colonial" **** come from? I don't think I had ever heard that term until Newt decided to pop off at the mouth.
Obama's father's work.

Remember Obama's book, Dreams From My Father, in which Obama searched for and found the meaning in being Black?

THESE are Obama's father's dreams, which Obama has adopted. Read it...
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM41_eastafrica.html

Old 09-21-2012, 10:09 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Do you say the same thing about the number 1 documentary?
She may not have, but I certainly would. Anyone who's gone to see any of Moore's "documentary" films is just as silly as anyone who goes to see D`Souza's. Axes to grind and partisan politics don't make for unbiased movies.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:13 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Obama's father's work.

Remember Obama's book, Dreams From My Father, in which Obama searched for and found the meaning in being Black?

THESE are Obama's father's dreams, which Obama has adopted. Read it...
I've read both of Obama's books, cover to cover. Never found anything "anti-colonial" in there.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I've read both of Obama's books, cover to cover. Never found anything "anti-colonial" in there.
You have to read Obama's FATHER'S work to understand what the DREAMS in Dreams From My Father are.

Obama's Father's Dreams:

If you can't comprehend easily available info, you're voting uninformed. Please don't do that. You're screwing the rest of us by doing so.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:20 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
You have to read Obama's FATHER'S work to understand what the DREAMS in Dreams From My Father are.

Obama's Father's Dreams:

If you can't comprehend easily available info, you're voting uninformed. Please don't do that. You're screwing the rest of us by doing so.

Ha! I would bet that all of the active posters in here are MORE informed than the average voter out there. That idea frightens me very much.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:39 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
TO ALL AMERICANS, DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENTS, RIGHT OR LEFT.

SUNDAY NIGHT – VERY IMPORTANT - OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THE MOVIE

LOOKS LIKE FOX NEWS IS GOING TO AIR THE DOCUMENTARY OBAMA 2016.

HEADS UP FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT 9:00 PM

(However, the lineup on their website does not yet reflect that. So, we’ll see. However, if Fox does show it…. Be sure to see it!)
I have no idea where you got the above, but on several occasions rumors similar to this have been spread about a show (about Obama) that would air at 9pm on Sunday on Fox News. Not sure why they keep picking Fox at 9pm on Sunday. As far as I'm aware it has never occurred.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:40 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times
Quote:

Obama's Father's Dreams:

Why would I give two ****s about what Obama's father believed in? I didn't vote for his father.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Ha! I would bet that all of the active posters in here are MORE informed than the average voter out there. That idea frightens me very much.
Given how very little many of them know, it scares the hell out of me.

We have exactly the government our mostly brain dead population deserves. How do you all like it?

Old 09-21-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Why would I give two ****s about what Obama's father believed in? I didn't vote for his father.
Wow. Just wow.

Dreams From My Father

Not Dreams Of My Father

The distinction is important.

Example:

'Paycheck from my boss.' Your paycheck that you got from your boss.

'Paycheck of my boss.' Your boss's paycheck.

Now do you understand the distinction?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies