Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2012, 04:30 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,078,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You know what, I've almost made my mind up to go ahead and see this movie, despite my better judgement. Just to see what all the "ZOMG TROOOOOOTH!!!!!" is.

As much as the thought of giving D`Souza a nickle of my money pains me, I just might do it.
Just wait until it's out and snatch it off a torrent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 04:34 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So, who cares? LMFAO

All that proves is that there is an idiot born every minute and a "fool and his money are soon parted."

I'll bet there are so many haters who practically orgasm every time they see this movie, that they keep going back again and again......just to get that "oh, baby."
Do you say the same thing about the number 1 documentary?

Old 09-20-2012, 05:08 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Do you say the same thing about the number 1 documentary?
Nope.

But probably because:

I have no idea what the number one documentary even is. I haven't stepped foot in a movie theater in at least two years and I think the movie I saw then was Despicable Me. Before that, the year before, I saw Up. So, that goes to show how often I go to a theater, and when I do go, I choose to spend the opportunity on seeing something entertaining, not some propaganda hate piece.

I really don't think it's necessary for me to know what the number one documentary is to recognize that the movie you all are salivating over is garbage.

Last edited by Cinebar; 09-20-2012 at 05:21 PM..

Old 09-20-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Nope.

But probably because:

I have no idea what the number one documentary even is.
So, you are commenting on something that you have no clue on what to base your argument off of?

Quote:
I haven't stepped foot in a movie theater in at least two years and I think the movie I saw then was Despicable Me. Before that, the year before, I saw Up. So, that goes to show how often I go to a theater, and when I do go, I choose to spend the opportunity on seeing something entertaining, not some propaganda hate piece.
No matter how may times the left says movie, this is a documentary...period, end of discussion...

Quote:
I really don't think it's necessary for me to know what the number one documentary is to recognize that the movie you all are salivating over is garbage.
Typical leftist...I have no clue what you are talking about, but I disagree....just because...

How ignorant....you fall right with nancey "we have to pass it to see what is in it" pelozi....

I gonna argue....I don't know what about, but i'm going to argue anyway....how stupid is that...

Old 09-20-2012, 05:46 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Default More cover ups about his background---

Obama Isn't Exempt From Fact-checks - Chicks on the Right

Old 09-20-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
So, you are commenting on something that you have no clue on what to base your argument off of?

No matter how may times the left says movie, this is a documentary...period, end of discussion...

Typical leftist...I have no clue what you are talking about, but I disagree....just because...

How ignorant....you fall right with nancey "we have to pass it to see what is in it" pelozi....

I gonna argue....I don't know what about, but i'm going to argue anyway....how stupid is that...
Well, looky here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
got to see the movie last night. Yup. just a rehash of D'Souza's claims in books he has written, and stuff that he's been saying for 3 years. And yes, its what Obama says through HIS interpretation. Lots of out-of-context quote mining and cherry picking on top of what D'Souza is projecting.

The only thing new is that his claims are dressed up in pretty pictures and videos with neat little motion graphics and effects.

Its the same clap trap he's been spewing. NOTHING new. why this is a movie worth seeing is beyond me. Just read any of D'Souza's books on Obama and you already know what the movie is about.

Save your earned pennies, and put to more worthwhile popcorn movies..Like Judge Dredd ... in 3D
Someone whose opinion I respect (unlike yours) who has seen it, and who is familiar with D'Souza.

Sorry, but I will take Arus' recommendations over yours any day.

However, if it ever comes to Netflix, or some other site where I can watch it for free, I might. Of course, by then, President Obama will be firmly entrenched in his second term and watching it then would probably be pointless anyway.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Well, looky here:

Someone whose opinion I respect (unlike yours) who has seen it, and who is familiar with D'Souza.

Sorry, but I will take Arus' recommendations over yours any day.

However, if it ever comes to Netflix, or some other site where I can watch it for free, I might. Of course, by then, President Obama will be firmly entrenched in his second term and watching it then would probably be pointless anyway.
So, I have seen it....Whoopsssssssssssss...blows your darn theory out of the water......(and before you go back and get the posting where I said I have not seen it, yet....look at that date and today's date and try not to make yourself look anymore....well ignorant)

And you base your arguments off someone who is on CD.....now that is funny....so, it must be true! Someone else agrees with you, because they are on CG....so it must be right...

I (Cinebar) have not see the documentary, but I base my comments off someone who agrees with me....and posts on CD.....

Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
So, I have seen it....Whoopsssssssssssss...blows your darn theory out of the water......(and before you go back and get the posting where I said I have not seen it, yet....look at that date and today's date and try not to make yourself look anymore....well ignorant)

And you base your arguments off someone who is on CD.....now that is funny....so, it must be true! Someone else agrees with you, because they are on CG....so it must be right...

I (Cinebar) have not see the documentary, but I base my comments off someone who agrees with me....and posts on CD.....
You're funny.

But the fact is that in the almost year that I have been on CD, I don't think I have seen you post anything but hatred for President Obama - over and over and over.

Anything and everything negative about our President- no matter how far-fetched and ridiculous - has been regurgitated by you......with glee.

So, see? You don't really have much credibility with me.

But don't be sad - as evidenced by the number of people posting on this thread who just think this movie is the best thing since sliced bread, you are in (cough, cough) good company.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:32 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times

Old 09-20-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
You're funny.

But the fact is that in the almost year that I have been on CD, I don't think I have seen you post anything but hatred for President Obama - over and over and over.

Anything and everything negative about our President- no matter how far-fetched and ridiculous - has been regurgitated by you......with glee.

So, see? You don't really have much credibility with me.

But don't be sad - as evidenced by the number of people posting on this thread who just think this movie is the best thing since sliced bread, you are in (cough, cough) good company.
BS....show me.....go back as many months as you want....

Sad, because you don't agree with me...talk about self centered....

I'll be waiting for you to show me where I have HATRED for obama, as you say.....

Now, credibility....it's all on your shoulders now...are you credible enough to make the statement you have and back that statement up....I don't think you can....just another typical leftist BS rant that cannot be backed up. I want to see the thread title, post, and post number of each posting...just to make sure you don't doctor it up to suit your point....

Well..gooooooooooooo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies