Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2012, 07:07 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
You are living proof that ignorance is bliss. By the way, show me the tiniest bit of proof that there is no God. And, I do have proof there is a God. Another thing, I am not trying in the least bit to force my beliefs on you or anyone else. Go to Saudi Arabia or a few of those other countries if you want to know what "force" looks like. I am pretty sure Satan is offended by Jesus.
""" I do have proof there is a God. """

Ya, sure, doesn't everyone I'd sure like to see it...haven't so far....

BTW, how do you plan to FORCE women to have babies?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2012, 07:18 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
You are living proof that ignorance is bliss. By the way, show me the tiniest bit of proof that there is no God. And, I do have proof there is a God. Another thing, I am not trying in the least bit to force my beliefs on you or anyone else. Go to Saudi Arabia or a few of those other countries if you want to know what "force" looks like. I am pretty sure Satan is offended by Jesus.
You can't prove a negative and, as a Christian, I know you can't 'prove' there is a God. People either believe (they call it FAITH for a reason) or they don't.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:11 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,554,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
""" I do have proof there is a God. """

Ya, sure, doesn't everyone I'd sure like to see it...haven't so far....

BTW, how do you plan to FORCE women to have babies?????
I have not the least bit of intention to FORCE anyone to do anything. If I could change the laws I would make abortion illegal just the same as murder is illegal. Not difficult at all.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 AM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
do you think a woman should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term if she doesn't want to?
Quote:
Yes! Of course, they don't seem to be willing to volunteer to have babies!
Quote:
I have not the least bit of intention to FORCE anyone to do anything. If I could change the laws I would make abortion illegal just the same as murder is illegal. Not difficult at all.

do you talk out of both sides of your mouth or just forget what you post from one day to the next

Old 12-25-2012, 09:51 AM

Ok, hothulamamma, I don't personally want to force anyone. I just want to let the force of law take it's course.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:56 AM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Ok, hothulamamma, I don't personally want to force anyone. I just want to let the force of law take it's course.
nice side step so once the "law" forces women, how does society keep women pregnant that don't want to be? unwed mom homes with armed guards? bi monthly pregnancy tests for females between the ages of 12 and 45? do we outlaw coat hangers and chemicals?

Old 12-25-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
nice side step so once the "law" forces women, how does society keep women pregnant that don't want to be? unwed mom homes with armed guards? bi monthly pregnancy tests for females between the ages of 12 and 45? do we outlaw coat hangers and chemicals?
My goodness, hothulamoma, your arguments regarding coat hangers and such are interesting because I'll just bet you are a proponant of gun control, are you not? Now, isn't murder in general illegal? The law would work just the same way as if you were to shoot someone else. Get it? Murder/abortion, same darn thing. If someone kills someone else they are hopefully found, put in jail till their trial, they have their day in court and the jury finds them guilty or not guilty, they go to prison or are let out as the case may be. That's how it works. No fretting about coat hangers or chemicals or whatever you are worried about. Glad I could help. Merry Christmas to whoever might see this. May God Bless you, he believes in you even if you don't believe in him.

Old 12-25-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
My goodness, hothulamoma, your arguments regarding coat hangers and such are interesting because I'll just bet you are a proponant of gun control, are you not? Now, isn't murder in general illegal? The law would work just the same way as if you were to shoot someone else. Get it? Murder/abortion, same darn thing. If someone kills someone else they are hopefully found, put in jail till their trial, they have their day in court and the jury finds them guilty or not guilty, they go to prison or are let out as the case may be. That's how it works. No fretting about coat hangers or chemicals or whatever you are worried about. Glad I could help. Merry Christmas to whoever might see this. May God Bless you, he believes in you even if you don't believe in him.
And you think that will end abortions???

LOLOLOL, keep dreaming ...it's been tried, didn't work...

Old 12-25-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
That would FORCE women to have babies...that's FORCE

And it ISN'T murder. ... so you won't get your wish to force women to do anything....

Why are you so interested in this.....why don't you go out and promote Not Shooting Actual Children

Old 12-25-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
And you think that will end abortions???

LOLOLOL, keep dreaming ...it's been tried, didn't work...
Does murder being illegal, stop murderers? That doesn't mean we should just make murder legal!!! Good grief, the lack of reasoning from the ProAbortion crowd is just amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies