Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 10:19 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
We don't have to send swat teams door to door. That's the magic of NEW LAWS... unlike old laws, everyone follows new laws without exception... especially when the President cries while promising new laws.

Signed,
A liberal American
We really need a new emo of hysterical laugher here..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2012, 10:41 AM

127 posts, read 143,041 times
Take away all the guns in the world and people will just go back to killing each other with spears and rocks. I hate to pull out this old one, but guns don't kill — people do.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:32 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
You gotta do it in the proper accent. Vee have vayys of making you cooperate.
The left probally loves this scene - it causes them to become aroused.

clint eastwood. Your Papers From the movie Firefox - YouTube

Old 12-21-2012, 12:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Vee have vayys of making you cooperate.
The left does it by raising taxes on the middle class, after President Obama promised that that he wouldn't, by imposing an individual mandate tax on people who don't buy government approved health insurance that funds death panels, whom say 'bye bye' to grandma.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:41 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I find the attention span of most gun grabbin' lefty's around 15 seconds flat.....

After that much time they begin to suffer a mac attack and require 3 or 4 whopper burgers..

Also they tend to be anal recalling the old bush day fairly well, but always out of context.

They have totally forgotten what 911 was..... They have almost forgotten Sandy Hook.

As you know i agree there will be no ban, and no confiscation.

They find this most upsetting as all they want is their own ways... I wonder how it 'Feels' to want, don't you?

An answer Il'd like is how can you trust their feelings over 26 dead, when they better than a million innocent lives ended each year to abortion?

That doesn't add up any way I look at it.

Oath Keepers: Oath Keepers: Orders We Will Not Obey

On Edit:

I bet these weepin heart lefty's have never heard of this. Too busy finger painting I guess....

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Does any one SEE the word Defend the president idiot liar n thief in there?
Spoken like a true secessionist.

Classic Movie Lines #65 - YouTube

Old 12-21-2012, 12:51 PM

664 posts, read 773,932 times
For those of you who have said that we can achieve the same thing by repealing the 2nd amendment or adding a new amendment, you all need to go back to school and learn how the process works. A new constitutional amendment needs to be agreed upon by either 2/3s of both houses of Congress or a constitutional convention of states with 2/3s agreeing. No amendment has EVER been done by constitutional convention.

Once 2/3s of Congress (both houses) agree on an amendment, it is sent to the state legislatures for 3/4s of the states to approve (38 of 50). Right now, 49 of 50 (soon to be 50 of 50 due to recent court rulings) of the states have concealed carry of some sort. There is no way on hell you are getting 38 states to agree to an amendment banning guns. Keep dreaming, it's never going to happen.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:02 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Would you support sending swat teams door to door to every building in the nation to confiscate all firearms? For homes/businesses who refused to open for them, would you support them breaking down the doors? Do you think such a raid would be successful?
Would this be done before or after Obama declares Martial Law and makes himself King of the US ?

Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,277,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
99% of these tough talking internet commando's would crap their pants at the first sight of a federal marshal with a badge.

I would think they would give their guns up for gift cards to KFC.
Let us say for a moment, you are correct. The 1% would cause massive casualties, killings, barricaded/hostage situations, and a helluva lot more issues then you can think of.

And, by the way? I'm one of those persons you would ask to kick in those doors and take someone's guns.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:28 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Would you support sending swat teams door to door to every building in the nation to confiscate all firearms? For homes/businesses who refused to open for them, would you support them breaking down the doors? Do you think such a raid would be successful?
Yes, I think it would ultimately be successful.

No, I wouldn't support it.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:10 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Yes, I think it would ultimately be successful.

No, I wouldn't support it.

yep, it would be successful. there would be so many openings in police departments from all the cops refusing to do the bidding of the feds, or just plain quitting.

dont bet on it, police departments doing this sort of action will lose in the long run. they might get some in the beginning, but when cops start shooting 1st and asking questions later, the other side of the equation will also happen.

when fight or flight becomes the question, not all will choose flight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies