Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 06:03 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,786 times

Advertisements

If they come to my door, they won't find anything worth being upset about.
lololol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 06:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Guess you never heard about fire as a tactic to over run static defenses.

I saw it in an obscure Eastwood western titled, "Jim Steele and the S#!tty Deal."

Eastwood, "Why risk getting shot? Let's just burn the bastards out and shoot em when they run."

They would have to set the entire state ablaze.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:50 AM

998 posts, read 1,215,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
Then why stop at simple firearms? If it really is that easy to search American homes without warrant nor just cause, we could also instruct the cops to weed out drug users, sexual deviants, political extremists and every other type of undesirable during these raids. Once we have them all in custody, we'll just need to build a big encampment in the desert to hold them in...
That worked so well for the ATF at Ruby Ridge, Waco & Oklahoma City.

Go right ahead & try. It will start the biggest civil war in world history. Once the civil war starts, other countries will jump at the chance to invade as we are busy fighting each other. Or other countries will choose sides, join in & rapidly escalate hostilities before taking control.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:52 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I'm guessing there are about 10,000 such revolutionary types who would actually fight. Whatever the number, it's way less than you think it is. Lots of people like to talk big but when the shots start, their hands will go up like they were attached to balloons.
If there are 10,000 people who'd initially fight, the government already has a catastrophe. Those 10,000 people would inspire more people to fight. That's how the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, and now Syria built momentum.

If I were you, I'd be a little afraid of such a scenario. Since you're culpable for forcing people's hand to fight (you support the government taking away their rights), you're fair game to be executed in a backlash. And you won't have any guns to protect yourself or your family

Old 12-20-2012, 06:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
If there are 10,000 people who'd initially fight, the government already has a catastrophe. Those 10,000 people would inspire more people to fight. That's how the revolutions in Libya, Tunisia, and now Syria built momentum.

If I were you, I'd be a little afraid of such a scenario. Since you're culpable for forcing people's hand to fight (you support the government taking away their rights), you're fair game to be executed in a backlash. And you won't have any guns to protect yourself or your family

You could make that same case for our own American Revolution.

And no, I absolutely WOULD NOT support it!

Old 12-20-2012, 06:58 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
That worked so well for the ATF at Ruby Ridge, Waco & Oklahoma City.

Go right ahead & try. It will start the biggest civil war in world history. Once the civil war starts, other countries will jump at the chance to invade as we are busy fighting each other. Or other countries will choose sides, join in & rapidly escalate hostilities before taking control.
If a mini-revolution starts you can be sure Russia and China will further support it to destroy the US once and for all. Revolutionaries would have access to money and a nice weapon flow as well as intelligence and logistics. This revolution would start out west as mountains are impenetrable and provide shelter for revolutionaries. Later cities would be involved. My hope, if such a thing were to transpire where the government were to go door to door, that every drug pusher in the inner city would join the cause. They're already armed, they hate the police, and many of their neighborhoods are police free zones. Many of them have already proven they're willing to fight.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I'm guessing there are about 10,000 such revolutionary types who would actually fight. Whatever the number, it's way less than you think it is. Lots of people like to talk big but when the shots start, their hands will go up like they were attached to balloons.

You have lost the battle already!
You clearly have underestimated your adversary. 10,000? I got news for you. There are 3x that many in my town alone.

Yes, we are organized.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
These whackos can live anywhere, is it a good idea, not sure of anything any more.

My brother and sister inlaw live in a very afluential area, they live next door to the neighbors from hell. The whacko who just did the most unspeakable, they live next door to a guy exactly like this. Seriously, he is violent, makes threats, breaks windows on neighbors garages, people open up a garage door, there he is standing

He gave some new neighbor a wlecoming gift, bullets wrapped up in a box. He is nuts, people living next door to him, cannot sleep, he yells and screams all night, breaks things, throws things. Slashes his parents tires on their cars. They are living a nitemare.

Good thing maybe or maybe not, who knows anymore.

Long story short, he will not commit himself to any kind of help, no facility will accept him without his signed consent, parents have been trying to get him help for some time now. Something terrible is going to happen.

Not only guns, but the medical field is going to have to be looked at, with out getting signed consents, they will not accept a patient. Someone sick as this sicko, does not think he is the one with the problem, but everyone else. That is going to have to be changed, sorry to say, or i see more instances as this one happeing.

Police take in to jail, then he is released, he does not need jail, he needs medical treatment and definitely help.

It seems like every neighborhood has one of these wackos. We have a guy up the street from us, where the cops always seem to show up, but nothing ever happens. He has been banned from the pool for 5 years for kicking the gate in and threatening to kick the lifeguard's a** for simply following procedure. He has had restraining orders against him for threatening other residents, and on and on. If I were his neighbors, I'd arm myself, if they haven't already. Dude sounds like a murder suicide waiting to happen.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:29 AM

998 posts, read 1,215,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
If a mini-revolution starts you can be sure Russia and China will further support it to destroy the US once and for all. Revolutionaries would have access to money and a nice weapon flow as well as intelligence and logistics. This revolution would start out west as mountains are impenetrable and provide shelter for revolutionaries. Later cities would be involved. My hope, if such a thing were to transpire where the government were to go door to door, that every drug pusher in the inner city would join the cause. They're already armed, they hate the police, and many of their neighborhoods are police free zones. Many of them have already proven they're willing to fight.
Exactly!

The media failed to tell people about how Germany helped McVeigh bomb the Oklahoma City Federal building. Andreas Strassmeir was a German agent & directly assisted Tim McVeigh, Terry Nichols & Richard Lee Guthrie in blowing up the ATF & the Oklahoma City Federal building. The ATF was quickly reigned in from gun confiscation or enforcement.

German agent Andreas Strassmeir now lives quietly with his parents in a well-to-do area of West Berlin. His father was once a top aide to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl. His brother is a city councillor. For seven years he served in the German army, at one point doing a tour of duty as a liaison officer with the Welsh Guards.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:02 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
Exactly!

The media failed to tell people about how Germany helped McVeigh bomb the Oklahoma City Federal building. Andreas Strassmeir was a German agent & directly assisted Tim McVeigh, Terry Nichols & Richard Lee Guthrie in blowing up the ATF & the Oklahoma City Federal building. The ATF was quickly reigned in from gun confiscation or enforcement.

German agent Andreas Strassmeir now lives quietly with his parents in a well-to-do area of West Berlin. His father was once a top aide to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl. His brother is a city councillor. For seven years he served in the German army, at one point doing a tour of duty as a liaison officer with the Welsh Guards.
Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies