Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 08:35 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,947,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
"Trayvon Martin could have been me".....Is this an admission that obummer would have attacked Zimmerman too???

Seriously folks. It is not GZ's decision to follow TM that resulted in TM's death. It was TM's decision to attack GZ for following him that lead to his death.
Are you old enough to remember the term "Broken record". If Not here let me fill you in...

Vinyl records had groves in them, and we a large or deep scratch was make in the record, it would skip the same one loop lyric segment over and over again until one had to go move the needle sylist foward...

hence you sound like a broken record.

Skipping Record - YouTube

Old 07-20-2013, 08:35 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,881,656 times
All I can say is thank god, Obama has a term limit. I'm sure the next guy in office will just be another brand of stupid and spiteful, but Obama's brand is wearing thin. Good riddance, you divisive asshat.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:36 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,613,721 times
The best thing Obama could do right now to improve matters would be to treat Sharpton like he's treating Assange and Snowden.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:41 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
All I can say is thank god, Obama has a term limit. I'm sure the next guy in office will just be another brand of stupid and spiteful, but Obama's brand is wearing thin. Good riddance, you divisive asshat.
At the time, Never thought we could have worse than Bill Clinton but I was wrong.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:45 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Obama is truly the most dumbest black man I have ever laid eyes on in my entire life and this is coming from someone who is a black man.

I am so done with looking at him and listening to him. What's sad is he has no idea how crazy he sounds when making that dumb speech

Old 07-20-2013, 08:57 AM

39,079 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I would run home.

Could the president be talking about the drugs in Martin's system?

And speaking of the drugs in Martin's system, where do you think he got them?
I would shoot them. Why do I have to run? I would stand my ground just like the law allows me to.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:57 AM

3,040 posts, read 5,003,702 times
Obama as POTUS represents ALL Americans and not just a select few, for him to stand up and address this issue like he did is beyond tacky and does nothing but play politics with this court case. We have a judicial system in this country for a reason, it provides a rule of law and removes the outcome of a trial from the hands of politicians and those in power. The jury in this case seemed fit to bring a not guilty verdict because the state did not prove its case, now we have the POTUS trying to usurp the judicial system because the black community did not get the verdict they wanted and they call it a miscarriage of justice. It wasn't a miscarriage of justice, the trial went on under the rule of law and a verdict was handed down. The POTUS, AG and the rest of the country needs to allow the justice system to function, it may not be perfect but it's allot better than the alternative.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:58 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Obama is truly the most dumbest black man I have ever laid eyes on in my entire life and this is coming from someone who is a black man.

I am so done with looking at him and listening to him. What's sad is he has no idea how crazy he sounds when making that dumb speech
He could pick better wars to win and support issues that are much more effective.

Most of us would love to address the drug legalization issue. That would affect Blacks / Whites and stop many of our problems.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:00 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,089,978 times
Too many posts to wade through in this thread. I have only one thing to say on this issue. When a person becomes the President he is supposed to serve the whole country. His first responsibility in this matter should be to reduce the hostility some people are demonstrating. Obama instead continues to put his own feelings ahead of the country's well being. He is the most self centered president I can remember in my 62 years.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:04 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,089,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I would shoot them. Why do I have to run? I would stand my ground just like the law allows me to.
You would shoot someone that is following you and/or asking you a question? You must be one of those "I am Trayvon Martin" people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies