Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2013, 01:05 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,433,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Unfortunately for you, not true.

It is indeed a fact that Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice LIED about the YouTube video causing the attack on Benghazi.

It is indeed a fact that a GOP Rep supports a Bill to investigate Obama's birth certificate. The audio is in the fist post of this thread.
Yes you're right. It's odd how seemingly knowledgeable posters like Historian D can't seen to grasp simple verifiable facts, and only demean those that disagree with their position..

Old 08-09-2013, 06:20 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
Yes you're right. It's odd how seemingly knowledgeable posters like Historian D can't seen to grasp simple verifiable facts, and only demean those that disagree with their position..
Neither of you are right. But there are plenty of other threads with which to chase that red herring.

Here in this thread the only demonstrated lies all belong to IC. Not to Clinton or Rice, not to the government of Hawaii... they belong to Informed Consent exclusively, repeatedly and shamelessly.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:39 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,961,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
Not true and by the way no one really cares a rat's ### anyway. It all boils down to this , the Birthers are apart of the Tea Party , the Tea Party is apart of the " Moral Majority" ( if thats what they call themselves these days now the Fallwell is dead) or just a whole lot of special interest nuts that have Racial problems, even when they do not have the intel to know it. Not unlike other religious groups around the world , the Fundamentalist movement along with Fox News and the Koch brothers who are driving the bus by funding the cause.

This divide in our Country is another thing. The vast majority of voters still support Obama'S and the Dems., Forget the Tweet feeds that will show otherwise, which changes 100 percent from morning to afternoon. What most of us sane minded voters have concerns about is the ability of our Government to function with the select few having louder voices than the majority. All this is nothing new , I watched the Kennedy debate for over 10 years on talk radio ( in fact thats where the whole idea of talking heads came from, louder voices). I was no different , I listened to the conspiracy crap for so long that several times I would stop my truck and find a pay phone so I too could be a voice...in the wilderness mostly..... lets cut the crap and admit what its all about, then let the People decide in reasonable ways, if nor , as old as I am , I just might move to Canada where they have other problems just as bad, however just about everyone knows where they stand...in or out they have a better political system.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:42 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,950,410 times
Blame Bush. It would have happened on his watch.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:43 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,935,080 times
Quote:
Read the thread. You'll see that I edited a different post, and it specifically states so:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/30872200-post256.html
More dishonesty.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:44 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Blame Bush. It would have happened on his watch.
Actually... the Selective Service Registration was released on his watch. So if birthers want to continue to insist it was forged, they would have no choice but to blame Bush.

But since it's completely authentic, he's off the hook for that one.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:45 AM

Quote:
No, but that was a post I edited. It specifically states such at the bottom.
There is a time-frame where you can edit a post, and the post doesn't show that it's been edited.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Do you think we're stupid? There is a time-frame where you can edit a post, and the post doesn't show that it's been edited.
And I'll prove it, this is what I originally posted.

And in a minute, I will change it.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
There is a time-frame where you can edit a post, and the post doesn't show that it's been edited.
And now it's changed, with no notation that I went back and changed it.

This is what you did to your post where you commented on distractions.

You posted it. I READ IT. I was going to respond, but I saw that HistorianDude responded. And then YOU edited YOUR post, and FALSELY claimed (that's called LYING) that HistorianDude changed what you said.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Birth Certificate View Post
I've been in contact with a staffer at a congressman's office who is committed to this birth certificate investigation. It wont be a bill but will be a resolution to form a committee to investigate.
And what will that accomplish?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies