Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2014, 11:39 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Somehow your parents, teachers, and priests failed you.

How sad.

On the other hand, maybe the problem was that you were raised a Catholic.

Harrier has been baptized twice - once as a Catholic (when he was unable to understand what he was doing), and the other time when he was 12 years old (in a denomination which he has serious questions about their commitment to the faith).

Anyway, the Bible is what it is

Harrier's denomination thinks that homosexuality is valid, and you think that marriage is subject to interpretation.

Sorry, but marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman.

No one failed me. My parents were awesome. What is sad is that you believe in a book instead or yourself.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:43 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No one failed me. My parents were awesome. What is sad is that you believe in a book instead or yourself.
Harrier believes in human morality, not any book.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:47 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Harrier believes in human morality, not any book.
You believe what the bible says. I have known gays all my life. We have no right to discriminate against them.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:
Somehow your parents, teachers, and priests failed you.

How sad.

On the other hand, maybe the problem was that you were raised a Catholic.

Harrier has been baptized twice - once as a Catholic (when he was unable to understand what he was doing), and the other time when he was 12 years old (in a denomination which he has serious questions about their commitment to the faith).

Anyway, the Bible is what it is

Harrier's denomination thinks that homosexuality is valid, and you think that marriage is subject to interpretation.

Sorry, but marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman.
Correct....and what it is, is a collection of myths by Bronze Age goat-herders

Old 02-22-2014, 11:55 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,262,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I know Biology very well but how much do you know about the human brain. I gather not much. And I'm not a liberal.
The brain that feels like a girl isn't playing the sport. The girl brain in a boy's body is.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,540 times
If you have a dick you are a boy, if you don't you are a girl. It's a pretty simple test and shame on the parents who support his delusion. When I was a kid I thought I was spiderman, I obviously wasn't and my parents never entertained the idea.

Why do people make everything so complex today? He has no business on a girls team. The kid needs to be sat down and explained to that he is not a girl, he is a boy. Take him to see a professional if that doesn't help him.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:57 AM

2,737 posts, read 3,165,704 times
Quote:
Patrick Cordova-Goff is a boy.

He thinks that he is a girl.

Our confused Democrat politicians here in the land of fruits and nuts have created a law that allows this confused young man to compete against girls, with all the advantages he has being stronger due to his gender.

Our civilization is doomed.

Transgender teen to play on Azusa High's girls' softball team - latimes.com
It's just part of this liberal left wing social work mother my dog equality driven everyone's a winner self congratulatory culture that is taking over the entire western world.

Joel Best: All Books

Old 02-23-2014, 09:49 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Correct....and what it is, is a collection of myths by Bronze Age goat-herders
Clearly, you are ignorant about the Bible.

Quit believing everything that atheistic propagandists tell you.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:38 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,835,116 times
It truly is as simple as that

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
If you have a dick you are a boy, if you don't you are a girl. It's a pretty simple test and shame on the parents who support his delusion. When I was a kid I thought I was spiderman, I obviously wasn't and my parents never entertained the idea.

Why do people make everything so complex today? He has no business on a girls team. The kid needs to be sat down and explained to that he is not a girl, he is a boy. Take him to see a professional if that doesn't help him.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:40 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,835,116 times
Why would they need to be born in South America? If harrier views himself as black, harrier should be able to classify himself as black or African American, receiving affirmative action and other benefits reserved for minorities.

Quote:
According to the "logic" implicit through allowing this boy to play on a girls softball team, white people born in South America who have become American citizens should be able to identify themselves as African Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies