Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2015, 01:13 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, not knowing what plan consisted of, they were called junk....

Great...that is absolutely brilliant...
Read the link silly billy..It tells the tale..IF you purchase a policy and don't bother to read it..and ASS UME is precisely what your agent tells ya..then when trying to utilize it only to find out the limitations...You could very well be one positive Test away from bankruptcy..If you don't care what you are paying Premium's for..then that's on you

Old 03-25-2015, 01:13 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,818,446 times
Quote:
I'm laughing my ass off at how crazy the left is going because he now needs insurance, does not want to break the law, and the lefties are pissed!

LOL....

Call it what you want...

I just sitting back laughing at many in this very forum...including the 2 of you...
Not pissed,

Too busy laughing at Cruz.

Old 03-25-2015, 01:16 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Not pissed,

If you say so....

Old 03-25-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Not pissed,

KEorect!! But Cruz's rhetoric put together with his actions is clearly head shake worthy...No upset here...unless you believe feeling Pity for those who drink his Koolaide counts

Old 03-25-2015, 01:17 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Not pissed,

I'm seeing right wing blogs forced to address it. They are gritting so hard they are going to crack their teeth.

Old 03-25-2015, 01:19 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,818,446 times
Quote:
If you say so....
I do, I do.

Its the most hilarious comeuppance that I've seen in weeks/months.

Old 03-25-2015, 01:19 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Read the link silly billy..It tells the tale..IF you purchase a policy and don't bother to read it..and ASS UME is precisely what your agent tells ya..then when trying to utilize it only to find out the limitations...You could very well be one positive Test away from bankruptcy..If you don't care what you are paying Premium's for..then that's on you
I've read that link before, just more of the same crap...

And if you ASS UME that people are not reading their policy, who's fault is that?

Oh, that's right, people need to be coddled and told what to do and where...

Old 03-25-2015, 01:24 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
I wonder if he chose a bronze, silver, or gold plan. If he wasn't such a hypocrite he'd just pay the penalty.

Old 03-25-2015, 01:25 PM

511 posts, read 509,066 times
Quote:
Actually, he has helped deny many people the right to have any health insurance at all. And then promptly signs up for what he refuses others the right to do so?

How is he paying up the "whoozoo"? Its just an insurance plan. He isn't eligible for a subsidy. Don't know about the fed subsidized part though, he might not have a choice on that in signing up.

In any event, if he truly believes what he "preaches" he could have gone all cash.
Sorry up the wazhoo meant he pays alot for his policy.

I've went to Covered California and played with the numbers myself on the exchanges.

Our Kaiser insurance plan more than doubled in cost (Cost without subsidies)

On another note, if he's on it and now actually experiencing Obamacare for himself, he may start batting for the other team. The poster prior did make an excellent point that if you are for or against something, you really learn the ins and outs when you are truly a part of it.

Personally I don't believe we need to be offering our Politicians health insurance at all.

They are over paid already.

Let them help those who do not have insurance by donating out of their salary

Old 03-25-2015, 01:26 PM

Quote:
I've read that link before, just more of the same crap...

And if you ASS UME that people are not reading their policy, who's fault is that?

Oh, that's right, people need to be coddled and told what to do and where...
I never thought of "Consumer Report .Com" as some rag magazine?? Okay have it your way..You rely on whomever you wish to inform you...therefore don't blame anyone else for anything IF what you believed wasn't the truth and you got directly affected by it!! I will just say..Good Luck to you chuck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies