Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 08:54 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
LOL Okay, that would go well for you. You must be one of those BLM people who want dead cops.

If that were your kid, you should be beaten too for raising a disrespectful lil brat.

the story is she was being bullied and the other was the culprit - what you want your kid to do if attacked?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 08:59 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,655,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
the story is she was being bullied and the other was the culprit - what you want your kid to do if attacked?
They can fight back, but NOT fight the police who are trying to get the situation under control. Do you not understand the difference?

Old 04-09-2016, 09:03 AM

Quote:
You can smack your own and I have mine-- you can pull away the students from each other-usually a lot smaller and less stronger than the officer-not always-- but she was--- -IT is very different than to slam dunk- a lightweight kid- IF you have any near law enforcement training or even self defense training- you KNOW this is NOT appropriate. These people are TRAINED or should be---apparently NOT- and if he would have caused brain damage or death for her hitting the floor?
And this is why we have raised a country of pansies. Brain damage or death? SMH

Old 04-09-2016, 09:07 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,980,515 times
Why are these officers around the children anyway. I wouldn't want my kids in the same building with this scum.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Why are these officers around the children anyway. I wouldn't want my kids in the same building with this scum.
Obviously the behavior of students at this school warrants having security guards. If parents were doing a better job raising them, perhaps the school would not need to have security guards on hand. Would you rather the out of control kids to be left to do as they please?

Old 04-09-2016, 09:17 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
And this is why we have raised a country of pansies. Brain damage or death? SMH
I don't know whose the pansies- are-- apparently not the girl- but there is a thing about a grown a++ man mishandling a young teen girl-- I find abusive-- maybe some like the rough stuff-- keep your paws off mine-- and people have most certainty had blood clots etc. from hitting the ground -floor - or road off a bike/ scooter etc. - and BTW- most LEOS do not agree on this treatment by this officer-

Old 04-09-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
I don't know whose the pansies- are-- apparently not the girl- but there is a thing about a grown a++ man mishandling a young teen girl-- I find abusive-- maybe some like the rough stuff-- keep your paws off mine-- and people have most certainty had blood clots etc. from hitting the ground -floor - or road off a bike/ scooter etc. - and BTW- most LEOS do not agree on this treatment by this officer-
He gained control of her in the best possible way. She was not harmed. You would rather her just be allowed to kick and flail her authority figures. Yeah, that's the way to raise them.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:48 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Why do some black people (regardless of age) resist the police so violently. When I have to deal with a police officer I treat him or her with a lot of respect and courtesy and generally they go out of their way to be polite and gentle.

If a police officer wanted to arrest me I would be so cooperative that escalation to violence would not be an option.
You sound like someone that doesn't mind getting their civil rights violated.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:53 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,331,437 times
Quote:
He gained control of her in the best possible way. She was not harmed. You would rather her just be allowed to kick and flail her authority figures. Yeah, that's the way to raise them.
Absolute and total BS!

He had her in complete and total control, she just wasn't moving along as fast as he liked. If he was strong enough to pick her up and throw her to the ground he was damned sure strong enough to just pick her butt up and carry her to where he needed to go. No this dude just wanted to show a kid who was boss. Showing who is boss ain't his job.

It's funny that considering the number of members of C-D can come up with every excuse under the sun for the Bundys, the Finicums and Weavers of this world but when it comes to people of color the only blame that can assign is to the victim and never the police. Right wing-conservatives and sovereign cities talk the loudest when in comes to resisting the evil freaking government been when a citizen of color resists... oh that's a whole other story, the freaking silence from that quarter is deafening. Hell you can't even hear the proverbial crickets.

Old 04-09-2016, 11:07 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,771,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Well when I was 21 at 5'2" and 105 pounds I was set upon by a man who had me by at least 100 pounds. He had NO .. I Repeat NO problem handling me and ... I was fighting for my life. ( going nuts as it were).
I was trying to punch, kick and scratch him to defend myself and it was nothing to him.
When I was 17 and 5'0" 105 lbs, I was routinely tossing guys over 200 lbs in practice. Three years later I had bulked up to 118 lbs and was working security in concert pits picking up and carrying out guys more than twice my size.
Just because you could not fight someone twice your size does not meant that everyone cannot hurt someone larger than them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies