U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-29-2016, 10:54 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,720 posts, read 11,211,876 times
Reputation: 6150

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
So I'm idiotic, huh?
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
So explain to me how Black people are idiotic. I want and need you to back this up with cold, hard facts (biased statistics don't count). Better yet, write me an essay with a proper thesis statement on why Black people are idiotic (even though I'd give you a zero anyway since I can never take what you say at face value).

Then again, as a Black person, I'm an idiot, so I won't be able to understand this BS you're spewing.
Again
a bunch of dummies going back to the poisonous well.
Thanks for proving my point.

Keep voting in the same ones, who make the same mistakes and pass the same horrible, failed policies.
Keep drinking the poisonous water mundane and do as you're told.

Hows the war on drugs going Black person? We know the two biggest obstacles to getting a decent paying job is lack of education and having a criminal record. We know blacks are unfairly targeted.
Races use drugs at similar rates. They make up ~12% of the population, 38% of those arrested for drugs, and ~60% of those serving time in state prisons for drug possession.
You're your own worst enemy.

Support people like Corey Booker, Rand Paul and Ron Paul or wither on the vine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:05 PM
 
788 posts, read 342,210 times
Reputation: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
You must have hella deductions on that 500k to keep that 100k job.
Standard business stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:18 PM
 
Location: Hyde Park, Los Angeles
1,544 posts, read 662,422 times
Reputation: 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
yep

Again
a bunch of dummies going back to the poisonous well.
Thanks for proving my point.

Keep voting in the same ones, who make the same mistakes and pass the same horrible, failed policies.
Keep drinking the poisonous water mundane and do as you're told.

Hows the war on drugs going Black person? We know the two biggest obstacles to getting a decent paying job is lack of education and having a criminal record. We know blacks are unfairly targeted.
Races use drugs at similar rates. They make up ~12% of the population, 38% of those arrested for drugs, and ~60% of those serving time in state prisons for drug possession.
You're your own worst enemy.

Support people like Corey Booker, Rand Paul and Ron Paul or wither on the vine.
You will not address me like some damn subordinate. You will not disrespect me or degrade me like I'm some ****ing bed wench! You will not violate my Blackness any more than you've already done so. Don't you dare downplay me, my heritage, or my history ever again in life! My soul hurts when you do. And when idiots like you hurt my soul, Karma hurts you thrice as painfully as you hurt me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:19 PM
 
20,673 posts, read 8,817,429 times
Reputation: 7144
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do you live by reservations?


I do and I know for a fact some are off the reservation and live very productive lives if they want to. Many stay because they feel ties to it, many leave knowing the world is a big place and they to can be a part of it. I know of some horse ranches owned by Indians they are far from being poor. I am not saying all Indians are doing well, but its like saying ALL blacks live in the ghetto. Many Native Americans & blacks work for the government and will receive pensions, something most of us don't get.


Make a life for yourself it is not my job or anyone elses to make your life better. Heck, DD complains and he has owned 5 BMW's, but still finds time to whine about the past.......wonder what he is doing to make the world a better place, instead of blaming America and driving RICH cars.

We practically decimated the american indians who were here before us. And we brought slaves here to serve us. And you say to them to make a life for yourself. Honestly, I think they had a life before we did this to them. But we made their life hell and it's still going on. So yeah, I think it's our job to help them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:48 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,720 posts, read 11,211,876 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
You will not address me like some damn subordinate.
Then quit bowing down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
You will not disrespect me or degrade me like I'm some ****ing bed wench!
Nothing wrong with a bed wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
You will not violate my Blackness any more than you've already done so.
That's the problem. You think you do things because of your skin color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Don't you dare downplay me, my heritage, or my history ever again in life!
You're no different than most, you keep making the same horrible mistakes. Nothing to do with your heritage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
My soul hurts when you do.
That's on you. I'm not responsible on how you take things. Take responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
And when idiots like you hurt my soul
So an idiot controls you? Thanks for admitting what I already knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Karma hurts you thrice as painfully as you hurt me.
Only if Hillary gets elected.

You never addressed what I said about the war on drugs. Like I said. Ignore and deny all you want, you're your own worst enemy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:50 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,720 posts, read 11,211,876 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We practically decimated the american indians who were here before us. And we brought slaves here to serve us. And you say to them to make a life for yourself. Honestly, I think they had a life before we did this to them. But we made their life hell and it's still going on. So yeah, I think it's our job to help them.
On helping. If you mean we the people, by free will, I agree. If you mean government, by it's use of force and coercion, I don't agree.
Time to clean up governments mess by downsizing them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:52 PM
 
20,673 posts, read 8,817,429 times
Reputation: 7144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Then quit bowing down.

Nothing wrong with a bed wench

That's the problem. You think you do things because of your skin color.

You're no different than most, you keep making the same horrible mistakes. Nothing to do with your heritage

That's on you. I'm not responsible on how you take things. Take responsibility

So an idiot controls you? Thanks for admitting what I already knew.

Only if Hillary gets elected.

You never addressed what I said about the war on drugs. Like I said. Ignore and deny all you want, you're your own worst enemy.

Because this thread is about slavery. So maybe you should start your own thread about the war on drug
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2016, 11:54 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,720 posts, read 11,211,876 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Because this thread is about slavery. So maybe you should start your own thread about the war on drug
You don't think throwing people in jail when no ones rights have been violated isn't a form of slavery? I do.
Those who don't then really don't have the slavery concept down yet imo. This is modern slavery. Welcome to the United States of Prisons.
But okay I'll try to leave that part out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2016, 12:03 AM
 
20,673 posts, read 8,817,429 times
Reputation: 7144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You don't think throwing people in jail when no ones rights have been violated isn't a form of slavery? I do.
Those who don't then really don't have the slavery concept down yet imo. This is modern slavery. Welcome to the United States of Prisons.
But okay I'll try to leave that part out.
People brought from another country for the sole reason of serving is slavery. They were beaten, starved and did whatever their masters wanted. Not sure how you can compare that to anything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2016, 12:06 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,720 posts, read 11,211,876 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
People brought from another country for the sole reason of serving is slavery. They were beaten, starved and did whatever their masters wanted. Not sure how you can compare that to anything else.
Prison isn't summer camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top