Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 09:44 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
lSadly many sat at home and even voted for him because they did not bother to learn anything other the the trash they saw on fox.
^^^^^ Mighty Queen, this is the type of post I was referring to in my last reply to you on this thread.

evilcart....Riiight. If someone sat at home (not supportive of Trump, but just sat at home), it must be because they watched too much Fox News .

Old 01-21-2017, 09:48 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,332,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Cherry Picking working out well for you?

As you probably know, Red States are dumb last in most ALL matters of education....and first in STD, infant mortality, obesity and other such indicators. This is why blue states have to finance red states (in general) - because stupid and ignorant people don't earn enough to support themselves and their poor schools.

Hint - most of the productivity of this country centers in the places like Silicon Valley, Boston, etc - guess what? They are all super-liberal.

Must be a coincidence. We know jethro on the farm is the really smart guy since he shoots his guns and drinks beer for sport.
Brilliant post. lol How many of those people in red states are democratic voters?

1/3 of all the welfare cases in america are in a blue state like California

The best high schools in America are in red states. 90% for best high schools, 70% for charter school for red states

Best High Schools in America | Best High Schools Rankings | US News

Best Charter High Schools in America | US News

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-...ics-democrats/

81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

http://rare.us/story/81-of-people-re...ndout-iceberg/

Old 01-21-2017, 09:53 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I didn't say all, but you're naïve if you think NONE! See below who was a creator of this mess.......you should be so proud!

Wonder how many women welcomed this woman.......One of the top organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.
BREAKING: We Just Dug Something HORRIFYING About Women's March Organizer- MSM SILENT

She was also speaking on behalf of all these pussycats......and you people are afraid of President Trump....get a clue!
Oh please, stop with the fake news. The fact is, there has never been a protest like this. So you have to somehow find a way to diminish and belittle it. It's not going to work though. One million people marched against the policies of Trump. Sorry if you have a problem with it.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:54 PM

88,605 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
^^^^^ Mighty Queen, this is the type of post I was referring to in my last reply to you on this thread.

evilcart....Riiight. If someone sat at home (not supportive of Trump, but just sat at home), it must be because they watched too much Fox News .
I think there's that on both sides of the two major parties. Assumptions and stupid, simplistic accusations. Those conversations go nowhere, and I won't engage in them.

For some of us, this was a very tough election. We had two people we didn't like in the major parties. I was still not sure what I was going to do right up to the morning of Election Day, and in the end, I went with my conscience and did a write-in. Yes, spare me the "you threw away your vote!" song. I knew NJ would go for Hillary. I just didn't go for Hillary. And I couldn't vote for Trump. I just couldn't.

He's in now, and the only thing I am hoping is that he does do something about the economy for the people in this country who are not working and need jobs brought back to their areas. I am also glad that these women marched today and sent the message that they aren't going to be putting up with any bs. It doesn't matter if Trump laughs at them or not or dismisses them out of hand. He can't function without Congress, and Congress's first and foremost priority is to remain in their jobs. They saw today what so many of their constituents think and that they aren't going to go away. It was a worthwhile effort, and I salute and thank them for the sake of my daughter.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 01-21-2017 at 10:05 PM..

Old 01-21-2017, 09:55 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
My man doesn't have to wear pink to show he supports my rights. I wouldn't even thinking of asking him to do this.

Sounds to me like we know who wears the pants in your house! They use to call these men whipped, is that old fashion?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:59 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Ladies, I support your right to protest, but think you are protesting the wrong thing. Protesting against an issue you disagree with makes sense. Protesting against the voters' choice for President does not. Trump won. Period.

Like 43% of other women voters in this country, my vote was cast for Trump.

Women voters aren't a monolithic voting block. We don't line up and vote based on "gender identity". You don't speak for me.

Keep it peaceful today and don't embarrass the rest of us too much with the silly hats and dumb signs, Ok?
Well, they kept it peaceful. They protested against what Trump and Pence stand for.

I didn't march, but I want one of those "silly" hats.

Trump won. He's the POTUS. However, HALF THE COUNTRY DOESN'T LIKE HIM.

Get used to it.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:00 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
My man doesn't have to wear pink to show he supports my rights. I wouldn't even thinking of asking him to do this.

Sounds to me like we know who wears the pants in your house! They use to call these men whipped, is that old fashion?
Probably no one right about now.

Seriously though, is someone being boss still a thing? Most people I know have marriage of equal partnership. My age is 48 if that matters.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:02 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
What did she mean using girls like pokemon.......is she into some weird sexual thing?

The woman is drunk!
Ashley Judd didn't write the poem. A 19 year old woman from Middle Tennessee did.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:04 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Were the loony left protesting because their pussygrabber is better at it than Trump? It's the womans fault you know.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:04 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Heck, with Trump at the top loving Putin it's gonna be tough to call anyone a traitor or a supporter of our enemies. Trump has all by kissed Putin.....and that is probably coming soon.

You've lost any or all moral authority. We know you approve of Putin and multiple trophy wives and adultery and just about every sin on the planet.

It's gonna ring hollow when you try to call out others on their associations.
Lost in translation......say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh please, stop with the fake news. The fact is, there has never been a protest like this. So you have to somehow find a way to diminish and belittle it. It's not going to work though. One million people marched against the policies of Trump. Sorry if you have a problem with it.
It isn't fake news she was there, I saw her on tv speaking. You really need to stop overusing the phrase "fake news." Fake news does exist, but you tend to throw it around without checking the facts first!

Here I will show you!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/39c5b8d...3Bs-march.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies